Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141273 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #300 on: July 21, 2020, 03:37:43 PM »
She did the same to me.....  I am a forgiving human and if she is sick or just burned out I will still read with her -- ppl forget sometimes these ppl are human.   She should have probably sent me a note telling me she needed to reschedule but again I give ppl the benefit of the doubt!    I hope she comes back Id like to hear what she says....   
Very well said!! Did you get your money back or?

i did -- i simply put in a request with fiverr and they gave me a credit -- i actually think its a fiverr credit and not my money back??   but it's fine - i will figure out something to do with it

I mesaaged her directly and got a refund (rather than a credit). Yes, peopke are human, but a message saying there's a problem would be the proper thing to do. Especially with the time difference and waiting up until 1 am for a Skype call that didn't happen.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #301 on: July 21, 2020, 03:59:03 PM »
She did the same to me.....  I am a forgiving human and if she is sick or just burned out I will still read with her -- ppl forget sometimes these ppl are human.   She should have probably sent me a note telling me she needed to reschedule but again I give ppl the benefit of the doubt!    I hope she comes back Id like to hear what she says....   
Very well said!! Did you get your money back or?

i did -- i simply put in a request with fiverr and they gave me a credit -- i actually think its a fiverr credit and not my money back??   but it's fine - i will figure out something to do with it

I mesaaged her directly and got a refund (rather than a credit). Yes, peopke are human, but a message saying there's a problem would be the proper thing to do. Especially with the time difference and waiting up until 1 am for a Skype call that didn't happen.

I messaged her too and she didnt respond

Offline PAgal1999

« Reply #302 on: July 22, 2020, 06:12:32 PM »
It happened to me too, she never replied back and she just tired of everything I think. But I was waiting for her and it never happened she never delivered her work.
I think somethings wrong, she hasn’t been on skype she hasn’t been on Fiverr either. I messaged her and no reply. Says she was active 7 days ago, refund it with fiverr. I hope she’s okay

Offline PAgal1999

« Reply #303 on: July 22, 2020, 06:14:46 PM »
I’m hoping she’s okay it’s very strange she’s not answering or delivering orders. I tried to message her because she had a big hit about a POI that I didn’t know at the time and she called it but it says she hasn’t been active in 7 days. If anybody wants to know PM me and I’ll tell you I don’t want to post it on here but it was a HUGE hit. Can’t speak for the predictions right now but she definitely has a gift

Offline JJC

« Reply #304 on: July 22, 2020, 06:21:41 PM »
The insane dolphin was right.

Dolphin has gone with PD this time.
They will both come back then leave again, it will be short lived. (That was a prediction given by ST)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 06:23:13 PM by JJC »

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #305 on: July 22, 2020, 06:23:59 PM »

They will both come back then leave again, it will be short lived. (That was a prediction given by ST)

Lol this nutjob's mission is accomplished. Psychic Diva is idle  :( :(

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #306 on: July 22, 2020, 06:26:58 PM »

Lol this nutjob's mission is accomplished. Psychic Diva is idle  :( :(

Not making excuses for Anne, but whether y’all know or not. Laura was harassing Anne and stalking her outside of this forum like on multiple websites, emails, messages etc. so now I’m wondering if anne had to disappear because of that. AGAIN, I can’t confirm and neither am I making any excuse for Anne but it’s just weird and Laura is gone too. Idk I hope PD is ok and comes back with an explanation

Offline PAgal1999

« Reply #307 on: July 22, 2020, 06:32:35 PM »
It happened to me too, she never replied back and she just tired of everything I think. But I was waiting for her and it never happened she never delivered her work.
I think somethings wrong, she hasn’t been on skype she hasn’t been on Fiverr either. I messaged her and no reply. Says she was active 7 days ago, refund it with fiverr. I hope she’s okay

I don't think anything is wrong, she did this to me too when she was under another persona.
this is a pattern of her. I don't hate her, I like her. But I just don't want to rely on her too much because she kept disappearing.
That’s weird.. didn’t know her when she was under another persona I just find it very very strange she hasn’t logged onto Skype either like who doesn’t get on their phone for days? I can’t go a hour without mine lol

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #308 on: July 22, 2020, 06:33:20 PM »

Lol. She’s more like day old tilapia

Offline PAgal1999

« Reply #309 on: July 22, 2020, 06:35:33 PM »

Lol. She’s more like day old tilapia
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #310 on: July 22, 2020, 06:36:40 PM »
Where is the dolphin now???

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #311 on: July 22, 2020, 06:53:14 PM »
PD said a man from the past will contact me towards the end of july so im still waiting for that. I will say PD burned herself out and probably could create her own website to give herself a break. I dont understand why she keeps using fiverr

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #312 on: July 22, 2020, 07:42:06 PM »
Well Skype is an app, so just because she’s not logging into Skype doesn’t mean she’s not on her phone. You can also hide your availability on Skype so it’s possible she’s doing that. I’m still waiting for predictions. Her timeline for a minor one is at the end of this month and major ones are end of August and end of year.

I hope she’s okay.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #313 on: July 22, 2020, 07:53:49 PM »
I have a prediction for some time this month, but I ended up reaching out to my ex when she said to avoid that.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #314 on: July 22, 2020, 08:00:11 PM »
I have a prediction for some time this month, but I ended up reaching out to my ex when she said to avoid that.

And how did that go?