Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141312 times)

Offline LAW1974

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #255 on: July 17, 2020, 06:58:36 PM »
I was supposed to have a reading with her yesterday and she missed it and has not responded to me about it???

Offline britbrat

« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2020, 07:06:08 PM »
I was supposed to have a reading with her yesterday and she missed it and has not responded to me about it???

Was this a chat reading?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #257 on: July 17, 2020, 07:10:21 PM »

Was this a chat reading?

yes why?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #258 on: July 17, 2020, 07:15:39 PM »

Was this a chat reading?

yes why?

My friend had a problem connecting with her through chat. She did reach out to her and rescheduled. She may have a technical issue.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #259 on: July 17, 2020, 07:36:11 PM »
All these contact predictions passing. Nice! Mine is for around the middle to end of the month. Fingers/toes crossed lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #260 on: July 17, 2020, 07:57:26 PM »

Was this a chat reading?

yes why?

My friend had a problem connecting with her through chat. She did reach out to her and rescheduled. She may have a technical issue.

I was supposed to have an actual reading with her Monday at midnight and she was a no show. She said she had a power outage. Mmmkay. It sounds like it's an ongoing issue. Fortunately I got a refund without a problem.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #261 on: July 17, 2020, 09:27:25 PM »
All these contact predictions passing. Nice! Mine is for around the middle to end of the month. Fingers/toes crossed lol

What do you mean by "All"? There are many people in this thread (including myself) reported failure.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2020, 09:30:18 PM »
It’s like the reviews went from omg she’s god greatest to omg she’s not that great . Wow

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2020, 09:42:23 PM »

What do you mean by "All"? There are many people in this thread (including myself) reported failure.

People just Ray Charles and ignore the unfavourable ones  and “OMG AMAZING” the good ones. Someone above said this is a common thing apparently.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #264 on: July 17, 2020, 10:24:57 PM »
I haven't come across any really active threads of anyone who has been all glowing reviews.  I also feel the PD should definitely put a cap on her readings so she doesn't get bombarded and then open up again when she is caught up.   So to me a few misses isn't surprising.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #265 on: July 17, 2020, 10:35:51 PM »
There are going to be less and less honest, negative reviews about PD because they obviously are not welcome- that mixed with you know who usually popping up every time (who is currently quiet, for which we are grateful). @lillypad99 I had the same Yona experience both readings and the thread and have said this thread now feels like that. I will still update as and when a prediction does/does not come to pass but otherwise am shutting my mouth again 🤐

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #266 on: July 17, 2020, 10:44:22 PM »
There are going to be less and less honest, negative reviews about PD because they obviously are not welcome- that mixed with you know who usually popping up every time (who is currently quiet, for which we are grateful). @lillypad99 I had the same Yona experience both readings and the thread and have said this thread now feels like that. I will still update as and when a prediction does/does not come to pass but otherwise am shutting my mouth again 🤐

Couldn’t agree more.  She limited herself to four a day but I feel like she takes on 10 now and rushes.  I read with her once would try her again she’s had predictions pass.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #267 on: July 17, 2020, 11:03:17 PM »
I read with PD last Tuesday and a lot of things resonated with me.  I can't say much about predictions currently, but one prediction aligns with Yona's for me.  Now that I'm thinking about it (I just had an aha moment while typing this), PD's timeframe matches with Yona's too.

However, I think I might rethink reading with her again, since I've seen several people say her first reading resonated and the second was way off.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2020, 12:18:41 AM »
I read with PD last Tuesday and a lot of things resonated with me.  I can't say much about predictions currently, but one prediction aligns with Yona's for me.  Now that I'm thinking about it (I just had an aha moment while typing this), PD's timeframe matches with Yona's too.

However, I think I might rethink reading with her again, since I've seen several people say her first reading resonated and the second was way off.

Matching predictions with another reader is not a good metric for evaluation. I understand you're not trying to do that but just as general point.

Almost all readers had predicted reconnection for us in March 2019 but nothing happened at that time and still pending. So non of them can be considered as a reference.

And I am one of those ones with having an amazing first reading with PD and second awful one. My first prediction is due very soon but all predictions made in 2nd one already failed.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #269 on: July 18, 2020, 02:04:10 AM »
On that same token most readers (sadly over 20 lol) accurately predicted a similar timeframe for something and it happened, so... everyone is different