Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 142018 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2020, 06:48:25 PM »
JJC you are having some amazing results with her. 🙏 So happy you keep sharing with us.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #241 on: July 15, 2020, 07:19:42 PM »

Mine was totally different and disappointing.

In specific, she had predicted 2 new guys coming to my life in Sep. In general she said: "Sorry! I don't think anyone coming to your life".

Regarding POI she also gave me a contact prediction very different from the specific.

Anyways, she was way off.

Yup, same. If I return to her (pending predictions from first (MP3) reading), I will NOT do a phone reading. It just threw me off because I know she indeed listened to the MP3 recording before we spoke via phone due to names/locations/events that were mentioned and/or confirmed by me then, so part of me is wondering why she didn’t pick up that she was contradicting herself and kind of flipped her reading (in addition to thinking there were multiple partners around me). I actually let her know when she was off and she kept going, which I thought was odd. IDK who she was reading, but it wasn’t me.

Exactly! In the middle of the reading I also felt "it's not me" and wanted her to end it. Even I did not accept her 20 extra min offer. The worst part was seeing (and insisting) some guys in my life!!! She did not want to admit she is wrong lol

Yeah, that’s horrible. I’m still a bit ticked about her comment regarding multiple sexual partners that are sometimes there, and sometimes not. She must have had a street walker as a previous client, because that did not fit me in the slightest 😂😂 I even told her “that’s wrong; that’s not me” and when she said POI was dating someone else, I corrected her again and said, “no, he’s with me”. I mean..this man lives DOWN THE STREET and I’ve known him since I was I was in middle school (11-12 years old). I’m 30 now. I know his family, friends, we literally know everything about each other (no, I haven’t been dating JUST him that entire time lol, just  since around 20YO), so to tell me things that she said were about him and I know for 100% fact they weren’t, let alone about ME...idk if it’s the increase in readings and she’s losing her touch or she just sucks with General readings (which based on this thread, it looks like she just sucks with General Readings). I’m just going to disregard her second reading.

If none of her predictions from the first MP3 reading come to fruition, then I will write her off completely, because THAT is the reading where she was on fire and nailing everything: him, me, career, etc. I won’t know until end of August and closer towards end of year. Actually I also think towards the end of this month, she had a minor prediction as well.

You know, I hesitated in posting a response here since I wrote her off completely but I read this and wasn't surprised. I am sorry you feel tickled by that comment. She meant to say 'sometimes alone' as in 'm..ating' -you know what I mean (not sure if it's an offensive word per se since most people do it, esp men, but sometimes women too).. but yes exactly, I was quite offended by her vision of me giving a lap dance to an old man. where does she get these ideas.
[/color]

Disgusting! This is the last straw! as if there weren't enough things about this individual already!!
Is it possible that a sick mind gives you such a comment in a reading????

I also didn't appreciate the fact she snapped at me for a three star review.  I gave her three stars for having delivered the product and put some time into it,despite the fact Fiverr marked her as 'late ' for 2 days and alerted me to contact her. I said nothing on that.
A humble reader who knows what they're doing shouldn't have any need to police her comments. She really deserved a one star in my opinion.
She was also vindictive snapping back that just because I don't like her vision doesn't mean it's untrue.
If she's on here and reading, here's my message to her: if you can't accept criticism and less than a glowing review, then you won't make it no matter what your profession is. Best close shop and get out of the biz.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #242 on: July 15, 2020, 07:59:42 PM »
I saw the response to your review and having seen what you’ve said on here about the things she was saying...  it was uncalled for and ungracious which surprised me as she comes across very well and very nice. Though she was defensive and snappy when I told her some of the things she was saying in my second reading weren’t true.

I said I’d update about my prediction of which she extended the timeframe and she said she was sure about- both the prediction and the timeframe-...didn’t happen at all.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #243 on: July 15, 2020, 08:05:46 PM »
I saw the response to your review and having seen what you’ve said on here about the things she was saying...  it was uncalled for and ungracious which surprised me as she comes across very well and very nice. Though she was defensive and snappy when I told her some of the things she was saying in my second reading weren’t true.

I said I’d update about my prediction of which she extended the timeframe and she said she was sure about- both the prediction and the timeframe-...didn’t happen at all.

Thank you Truth for the response. I stand behind what I said. You may be a great seer and still not connect with a few people , in which case they may report that you did not connect. Reviews are there to give a balanced and accurate perspective, not to boost the profile of a reader or to butter them up. If you think the criticism is too harsh, it behooves you to hold back your tongue and let the majority vote decide. There's no need to get defensive much less become nasty in response. And a 3/5 is PASSING on the AP exam so it was more than generous. She also responded within 1 minute of my review if I recall correctly.
I read a few pages back that she can get mean if you criticize her.
I'm sorry your predictions didn't pass. *hugs*

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #244 on: July 15, 2020, 08:44:19 PM »

In specific, she had predicted 2 new guys coming to my life in Sep. In general she said: "Sorry! I don't think anyone coming to your life".

Regarding POI she also gave me a contact prediction very different from the specific.

Yup, same. If I return to her (pending predictions from first (MP3) reading), I will NOT do a phone reading. It just threw me off because I know she indeed listened to the MP3 recording before we spoke via phone due to names/locations/events that were mentioned and/or confirmed by me then, so part of me is wondering why she didn’t pick up that she was contradicting herself and kind of flipped her reading (in addition to thinking there were multiple partners around me). I actually let her know when she was off and she kept going, which I thought was odd. IDK who she was reading, but it wasn’t me.

Exactly! In the middle of the reading I also felt "it's not me" and wanted her to end it. Even I did not accept her 20 extra min offer. The worst part was seeing (and insisting) some guys in my life!!! She did not want to admit she is wrong lol

Yeah, that’s horrible. I’m still a bit ticked about her comment regarding multiple sexual partners that are sometimes there, and sometimes not. She must have had a street walker as a previous client, because that did not fit me in the slightest 😂😂 I even told her “that’s wrong; that’s not me” and when she said POI was dating someone else, I corrected her again and said, “no, he’s with me”. I mean..this man lives DOWN THE STREET and I’ve known him since I was I was in middle school (11-12 years old). I’m 30 now. I know his family, friends, we literally know everything about each other (no, I haven’t been dating JUST him that entire time lol, just  since around 20YO), so to tell me things that she said were about him and I know for 100% fact they weren’t, let alone about ME...idk if it’s the increase in readings and she’s losing her touch or she just sucks with General readings (which based on this thread, it looks like she just sucks with General Readings). I’m just going to disregard her second reading.

If none of her predictions from the first MP3 reading come to fruition, then I will write her off completely, because THAT is the reading where she was on fire and nailing everything: him, me, career, etc. I won’t know until end of August and closer towards end of year. Actually I also think towards the end of this month, she had a minor prediction as well.

Xmm, it may sound like I'm defending her but that comment that you and another member got about "having multiple sexual partners" which isn't true was a misinterpretation of her cards. She most probably saw multiple figures in your general reading and wrongly assumed these were sexual partners when they may be "secret" admirers other than your POI or even friends and family members having an impact on your life. I know because I'm a playing card reader myself and many times random people figures pop up and I don't know what they truly mean at first.

Also guys, if you have gotten a reading from her during the past three weeks until 12/07 this month, be aware that Mercury RX messes up psychic readings and messages BIG time and that can be an explanation why you have gotten an inaccurate reading from her this time, despite having an awesome previous experience with her. This applies to all readers of course, not just her. I made the mistake of contacting some trusted psychics during mercury RX periods and the accuracy was so off during these times that I never contacted them again or took a year or so to contact again a couple of them again for another reading. Then I realized that these poor folks couldn't connect properly during Mercury RX. I personally no longer read for myself or order readings during mercury RX periods for this purpose--accuracy and clarity is much much lower.

I'm not trying to defend her, this applies to all (genuine psychics) but we have to be fair to the reader and the reading itself. Sometimes some energies are beyond our control despite us or the readers having good intentions.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #245 on: July 15, 2020, 09:01:05 PM »
You know, I hesitated in posting a response here since I wrote her off completely but I read this and wasn't surprised. I am sorry you feel tickled by that comment. She meant to say 'sometimes alone' as in 'm..ating' -you know what I mean (not sure if it's an offensive word per se since most people do it, esp men, but sometimes women too).. but yes exactly, I was quite offended by her vision of me giving a lap dance to an old man. where does she get these ideas.

Yes, not sure where it came from. I would say 85% of the reading was just off/wrong. Only towards the end when I asked two small specific questions did she get that right, but everything else was completely off and didn’t resonate with me or my POI at all...and again, I had specifically asked for a General career and she only spent about 5min talking about that and the rest about POI. No matter how much I kept correcting her or trying to steer it, it she kept going. It was very strange. She did, as mentioned, clarify something post reading via message and was nice enough about it. I appreciated that at least.

As with any psychic, she may connect well with some and not others. No one is perfect so I expect there to be others who admit her predictions never panned out 🤷🏽‍♀️ I won’t disregard her until after her timelines from reading no. 1 though. If nothing transpired from THAT, oh yeah then I’m done with her.

P.S. I remember your first post on here about her and how you mentioned your post will be ignored since she didn’t work out for you. Yup. Welcome to TPR; that’s normal for some reason
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 09:15:28 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #246 on: July 15, 2020, 09:10:16 PM »
I understand you’re trying to be fair and don’t want you to feel like this is an attack on you, because I’m speaking generally, but this is starting to feel like the Yona thread where she is just beyond critique and never wrong.

At the very least, when I told her that what she is saying is just not true, she shouldn’t have snapped and made me feel like it was too awkward to point it out when she did it again and she shouldn’t be vicious to someone who honestly said in a review ... you didn’t connect with me. Even without any retrograde, she’s not always going to connect to everyone and it doesn’t mean she’s a bad reader or a bad person.  3/5 is a decent review for a reading that was totally off and didn’t warrant an attack.

As for me, 2/3 predictions from her first reading didn’t happen either- the 3rd is a little way off (which she extended by 3 more months in the 2nd reading) but I’m not exactly hopeful given the track  record.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #247 on: July 15, 2020, 09:50:31 PM »

Xmm, it may sound like I'm defending her but that comment that you and another member got about "having multiple sexual partners" which isn't true was a misinterpretation of her cards. She most probably saw multiple figures in your general reading and wrongly assumed these were sexual partners when they may be "secret" admirers other than your POI or even friends and family members having an impact on your life. I know because I'm a playing card reader myself and many times random people figures pop up and I don't know what they truly mean at first.

Also guys, if you have gotten a reading from her during the past three weeks until 12/07 this month, be aware that Mercury RX messes up psychic readings and messages BIG time and that can be an explanation why you have gotten an inaccurate reading from her this time, despite having an awesome previous experience with her. This applies to all readers of course, not just her. I made the mistake of contacting some trusted psychics during mercury RX periods and the accuracy was so off during these times that I never contacted them again or took a year or so to contact again a couple of them again for another reading. Then I realized that these poor folks couldn't connect properly during Mercury RX. I personally no longer read for myself or order readings during mercury RX periods for this purpose--accuracy and clarity is much much lower.

I'm not trying to defend her, this applies to all (genuine psychics) but we have to be fair to the reader and the reading itself. Sometimes some energies are beyond our control despite us or the readers having good intentions.

Ninacy, possible but my reading didn't have a comment about multiple sexual partners. No she saw me as alone and single but that in my office, there is a middle aged or old grey haired man with a wife who has the hots for me, while I don't see him 'that way', he does see me that way, and that I'll come round to him, or he'll seduce me rather and I'd be flirting with him in the office, teasing him 'on his lap', and he'll at some point leave the wife.
No other guy came up other than this grey haired "King of Cups'' who is married.
like I am an old wallflower with no other prospects than a boss/colleague, who is significantly older, as she said, and married, and who may never leave his wife.
What woman in her right mind would rejoice at this prediction?
not to mention a) there are no such grey haired men in my office/department b) ok I will come clean: I am already tenured so no one is my boss. c) I am not attracted to any men in my department, and yes all are married and 2 are gay and have husbands. d) even on the apps I am not attracted to men of this description.
In fact, last summer a man who fits this description, partial grey hair, who is middle aged (55 to 60 range I think) hit on me at a conference . I thought it'd be a professional meetup but no he wanted to hook up. He said he was divorced-I later on found out he wasn't. he had taken off his wedding ring and when I bumped into him at a later conference, he wore his wedding ring.
He was one of my tenure letter writers, and this is a classic case of Me Too.
I weaseled my way out of that situation and feel so uncomfortable seeing him at conferences. He isn't in my department luckily and lives in a diff part of the country.
So maybe Diva saw the past. I would never come around-even if you told me I will never have romance in my life again, ever. I am not attracted period. So much so that if a collaboration/coauthorship came up with this man, I'd bail out of it, because of this incident. I'm so grossed out by the memory. I felt like I was 'fair game' or 'prey' b/c he knew I was single and by myself at that conference. it was dirty and it was disgusting. I felt so offended by it that I didn't go out with my friends that night and retired to my hotel room so I could recover. Maybe I've been sheltered and this was my first episode of something like this.
To be sure, I never saw him as attractive but when his intentions were clear, I saw him as repulsive. As a woman, you know biologically the implications of revulsion-it is the opposite of 'sexy times'. the Saharah desert comes to mind, at the risk of being graphic. 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 10:02:13 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #248 on: July 16, 2020, 03:50:33 AM »

To me it sounds like you have Mercury aspects in your natal chart which explains why you're affected by Mercury retrogrades.

Not everyone is affected by the Mercury retrograde and the extent or intensity of a Mercury retrograde affecting a person really depends on the placement of Mercury in the person's natal chart as well as aspects to the other planets in the chart. I've received readings during Mercury retrograde and the accuracy and outcomes didn't make a difference. I rarely feel the affects of the Mercury retrogrades. In case everyone is wondering, the next Mercury retrograde this year is October 14-November 3.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #249 on: July 16, 2020, 07:23:50 PM »

To me it sounds like you have Mercury aspects in your natal chart which explains why you're affected by Mercury retrogrades.

Not everyone is affected by the Mercury retrograde and the extent or intensity of a Mercury retrograde affecting a person really depends on the placement of Mercury in the person's natal chart as well as aspects to the other planets in the chart. I've received readings during Mercury retrograde and the accuracy and outcomes didn't make a difference. I rarely feel the affects of the Mercury retrogrades. In case everyone is wondering, the next Mercury retrograde this year is October 14-November 3.
Well, I know not all people are affected by Mercury RX equally but most psychic readers are significantly affected by Mercury RX. This isn't an auspicious time in general to get readings. I know because I have tried several genuine readers during this periods in the past, all different star signs and placements and they were a huge miss, despite being awesome during my previous readings. I even recommended these to a friend and some other members and they too got an inaccurate reading or they got no reading at all and were refunded weeks later.

And if you search up on other reader's posts as well, it seems like people complain more about inaccuracy or delays in response or even refunds the past 3 weeks mainly. Perhaps you are not affected by all this but Anne sure did--if we exclude wildophin's posts, all the negative claims she has gotten regarding inaccuracy or delays were posted during the past 3 weeks were Mercury was in RX. Personally, if I was Anne, I would pause the shop and stop giving any new readings until Merucry RX is over but I also understand that 3 weeks is a risky break to take and people will still order readings no matter what.  I knew a couple of readers on Etsy and Bitwine who did so in the past, (one is samedaypsychiclady the other is psychic kay) but most readers don't in fear of loosing business.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #250 on: July 16, 2020, 07:36:40 PM »
she was off for me twice. will not be reading with her

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #251 on: July 16, 2020, 07:44:03 PM »
My prediction of reconciliation after the fight did not come to past in the timeframe, she got the fight right but not the reconciliation, I’ll report if anything changes

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2020, 02:26:12 PM »
shes doing too many readings back to back

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2020, 06:32:16 PM »
Just wanted to report I had a contact prediction for this advisor pass within the time frame. 

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #254 on: July 17, 2020, 06:48:45 PM »
Honestly just had a contact prediction just happen 15 mins ago that she predicted Monday. I kinda shrugged it off but was hopefully when she did the reading  But at the same time she has gotten contact wrong before. She has been hit and miss for me. We will see how this contact goes today to see if the other half of the prediction comes to past. She not 100% but seems to get the overall jist and bigger picture correct as of now. Like i said before some stuff never came to past but others have. So take what you want with that info.