Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141283 times)

Offline Tzwilson84

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #225 on: July 14, 2020, 02:01:31 AM »
Has PD ever said to anyone she sees something concerning health?

I had two readings with her. She did not mention health at all to me.

It came up in my general MP3 reading
Said its not anything major

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #226 on: July 14, 2020, 03:23:24 AM »
Is call or chat better? I wanna get a general love read from her to see if my POI will pop up.

From what I read on the thread she need specific question to work best :)

Offline JJC

« Reply #227 on: July 14, 2020, 09:50:36 AM »
Has PD ever said to anyone she sees something concerning health?

Yes she did in my first reading with her although my question was only "When will xxx contact me?"
She saw POI having a personal down moment and something concerning health, along with some other validations I knew she was connected to my situation for sure.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #228 on: July 14, 2020, 10:05:41 AM »
Is call or chat better? I wanna get a general love read from her to see if my POI will pop up.

That may be why my second/phone reading with her was so bad. It started off general and she way off...and I mean, OFF 😐😐 It contradicted her first (mp3) reading which was awesome. towards the end, I had asked two little specific questions and she was more on target and gave a timeline that matched the first, which is odd because one of the predictions contradicted her earlier prediction in that same reading. For example, she said she saw me being very sexually active and sometimes there were partners and sometimes there weren’t ??????. I’m sorry, what? She read it as if I was single and mingling and having a good time, meeting all of these different guys (she read this as very recent past and current), which was SO off, it was almost offensive. She also said she saw me walking away from POI because I’m tired of waiting for him to contact me and he’s dating someone else, but about to break up. As anyone on here knows, I’ve had ONE POI for almost a decade now. He and I are in communication constantly, so there’s no contact issue and he’s definitely not with anyone. I also had asked for general career and then I’d ask specifics if something popped up, but she went straight to love so that threw me off. I’d rather stand by her first MP3 reading. She is, despite the above, VERY sweet and even answered my message/email(?) a few days after when I needed clarification on something.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 10:11:25 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #229 on: July 14, 2020, 09:36:49 PM »

I got a general but she could not move forward without asking specific questions. So, reading got to the end earlier than 1hr as I did not have too many questions, just needed to know what will come up in the future but it was not something that she can do.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #230 on: July 14, 2020, 10:53:39 PM »

I got a general but she could not move forward without asking specific questions. So, reading got to the end earlier than 1hr as I did not have too many questions, just needed to know what will come up in the future but it was not something that she can do.

My general lasted the full hour with specific questions after. Nothing was contradictory from specifics to general except maybe some small deviation on timelines but the route was the same along with the final outcome.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #231 on: July 14, 2020, 11:04:37 PM »

My general lasted the full hour with specific questions after. Nothing was contradictory from specifics to general except maybe some small deviation on timelines but the route was the same along with the final outcome.

Mine was totally different and disappointing.

In specific, she had predicted 2 new guys coming to my life in Sep. In general she said: "Sorry! I don't think anyone coming to your life".

Regarding POI she also gave me a contact prediction very different from the specific.

Anyways, she was way off.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2020, 01:36:45 AM »

In specific, she had predicted 2 new guys coming to my life in Sep. In general she said: "Sorry! I don't think anyone coming to your life".

Regarding POI she also gave me a contact prediction very different from the specific.

Yup, same. If I return to her (pending predictions from first (MP3) reading), I will NOT do a phone reading. It just threw me off because I know she indeed listened to the MP3 recording before we spoke via phone due to names/locations/events that were mentioned and/or confirmed by me then, so part of me is wondering why she didn’t pick up that she was contradicting herself and kind of flipped her reading (in addition to thinking there were multiple partners around me). I actually let her know when she was off and she kept going, which I thought was odd. IDK who she was reading, but it wasn’t me.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #233 on: July 15, 2020, 01:58:14 AM »

Yup, same. If I return to her (pending predictions from first (MP3) reading), I will NOT do a phone reading. It just threw me off because I know she indeed listened to the MP3 recording before we spoke via phone due to names/locations/events that were mentioned and/or confirmed by me then, so part of me is wondering why she didn’t pick up that she was contradicting herself and kind of flipped her reading (in addition to thinking there were multiple partners around me). I actually let her know when she was off and she kept going, which I thought was odd. IDK who she was reading, but it wasn’t me.

Exactly! In the middle of the reading I also felt "it's not me" and wanted her to end it. Even I did not accept her 20 extra min offer. The worst part was seeing (and insisting) some guys in my life!!! She did not want to admit she is wrong lol

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #234 on: July 15, 2020, 10:03:38 AM »
Whoever said her etsy&fiverr is closed down is a liar.
That’s fake news.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #235 on: July 15, 2020, 11:21:33 AM »

Exactly! In the middle of the reading I also felt "it's not me" and wanted her to end it. Even I did not accept her 20 extra min offer. The worst part was seeing (and insisting) some guys in my life!!! She did not want to admit she is wrong lol

Yeah, that’s horrible. I’m still a bit ticked about her comment regarding multiple sexual partners that are sometimes there, and sometimes not. She must have had a street walker as a previous client, because that did not fit me in the slightest 😂😂 I even told her “that’s wrong; that’s not me” and when she said POI was dating someone else, I corrected her again and said, “no, he’s with me”. I mean..this man lives DOWN THE STREET and I’ve known him since I was I was in middle school (11-12 years old). I’m 30 now. I know his family, friends, we literally know everything about each other (no, I haven’t been dating JUST him that entire time lol, just  since around 20YO), so to tell me things that she said were about him and I know for 100% fact they weren’t, let alone about ME...idk if it’s the increase in readings and she’s losing her touch or she just sucks with General readings (which based on this thread, it looks like she just sucks with General Readings). I’m just going to disregard her second reading.

If none of her predictions from the first MP3 reading come to fruition, then I will write her off completely, because THAT is the reading where she was on fire and nailing everything: him, me, career, etc. I won’t know until end of August and closer towards end of year. Actually I also think towards the end of this month, she had a minor prediction as well.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #236 on: July 15, 2020, 02:19:08 PM »
That’s fake news.

No it's true. They are referring to all the other previous names that PD went under. She got really behind, never suspended her shop, stopped fulfilling orders, and didn't give people their money back until it was escalated. She would close down one shop and then open another after some time passed. She even had the no-named-friend relay a message that she posted for her apologizing about what she had done with her previous shops, not having good business practices, and why they were shut down. She asked everyone to give her a chance and claimed she'd do better and then after some time, that shop was closed too, due to the same reasons mentioned. She always starts off with good intentions and then everything dissolves as it did before.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #237 on: July 15, 2020, 03:02:57 PM »
That’s fake news.

No it's true. They are referring to all the other previous names that PD went under. She got really behind, never suspended her shop, stopped fulfilling orders, and didn't give people their money back until it was escalated. She would close down one shop and then open another after some time passed. She even had the no-named-friend relay a message that she posted for her apologizing about what she had done with her previous shops, not having good business practices, and why they were shut down. She asked everyone to give her a chance and claimed she'd do better and then after some time, that shop was closed too, due to the same reasons mentioned. She always starts off with good intentions and then everything dissolves as it did before.

I’m aware of her past.
Someone said her recent ones have been shut down too in the chatroom.
Lies

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #238 on: July 15, 2020, 04:29:22 PM »

Yeah, that’s horrible. I’m still a bit ticked about her comment regarding multiple sexual partners that are sometimes there, and sometimes not. She must have had a street walker as a previous client, because that did not fit me in the slightest 😂😂 I even told her “that’s wrong; that’s not me” and when she said POI was dating someone else, I corrected her again and said, “no, he’s with me”. I mean..this man lives DOWN THE STREET and I’ve known him since I was I was in middle school (11-12 years old). I’m 30 now. I know his family, friends, we literally know everything about each other (no, I haven’t been dating JUST him that entire time lol, just  since around 20YO), so to tell me things that she said were about him and I know for 100% fact they weren’t, let alone about ME...idk if it’s the increase in readings and she’s losing her touch or she just sucks with General readings (which based on this thread, it looks like she just sucks with General Readings). I’m just going to disregard her second reading.

If none of her predictions from the first MP3 reading come to fruition, then I will write her off completely, because THAT is the reading where she was on fire and nailing everything: him, me, career, etc. I won’t know until end of August and closer towards end of year. Actually I also think towards the end of this month, she had a minor prediction as well.

You know, I hesitated in posting a response here since I wrote her off completely but I read this and wasn't surprised. I am sorry you feel tickled by that comment. She meant to say 'sometimes alone' as in 'm..ating' -you know what I mean (not sure if it's an offensive word per se since most people do it, esp men, but sometimes women too).. but yes exactly, I was quite offended by her vision of me giving a lap dance to an old man. where does she get these ideas.

Offline JJC

« Reply #239 on: July 15, 2020, 06:18:00 PM »
So far Anne got three predictions right:
1. Timing of the first contact.
2. POI being desperate to know what's going on.
3. POI will take a step back and reflecting on the situation.
She seems to be on track with the path we are currently taking, will share future update.

4. Anne was right in a career prediction for POI, it was brought up in a relationship reading as a significant influence.

5.Another contact prediction happened within Anne's timeframe, got significant information as predicted.