Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 145337 times)

Offline Tzwilson84

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2020, 03:11:41 PM »
So are there any updates on Psychic Diva? Predictions passing or no?

Right! I’m more interested in predictions passing or not. Not much interested in her queue on Fiverr it her finances lol
Lol I'm with you lol

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2020, 03:16:24 PM »
Right! To each their own. I personally want to know about predictions.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2020, 03:21:50 PM »
The issue is that whenever someone has any criticism about the reader there is a particular someone who thinks it’s an opening to denigrate them excessively and have a pile on even though that’s not what other people are trying to do. But this persons actions shouldn’t stop other people discussing without being told effectively to shut up.

So if it’s not what you want to talk or hear  about then you can ignore instead of saying AANNYWAYYYY. It’s rude.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:30:17 PM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2020, 03:43:32 PM »
Oh ok.
Happy Wednesday Everyone

Offline samantha87

« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2020, 04:10:54 PM »
The issue is that whenever someone has any criticism about the reader there is a particular someone who thinks it’s an opening to denigrate them excessively and have a pile on even though that’s not what other people are trying to do. But this persons actions shouldn’t stop other people discussing without being told effectively to shut up.

So if it’s not what you want to talk or hear  about then you can ignore instead of saying AANNYWAYYYY. It’s rude.

The thing is whether you post positive or negative about this reader, LAURA, feels the need to constantly bombarded the boards over and over again which makes people afraid or even annoyed to want to review. Basically, defeating the purpose of this board, it’s make you not want to post anything because she won’t stop. I feel the only way is if we arrange chat meetings and discuss there because administration doesn’t want to do their job and just block the ip for this nut case.

It’s totally fine and encouraged to post your negatives but to be constantly posting over and over again about how much you hate this reader is ridiculous

I second this; I have been genuinely curious about people's experiences (good or bad) with Anne, but then the thread is a wall of text from someone that personally doesn't like her.  It becomes impossible to have a conversation when that person is attacking not only the readers but fellow commenters.

I also don't want to share my experience (I actually read with her) if that individual will rear up and insult me for it.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2020, 04:12:11 PM »
My question is as I’m just enjoying reading this thread and I will just say I’ve never read with her but why the personal vendetta? It seems like someone is very scorned.. just sayin..

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2020, 04:30:13 PM »

The thing is whether you post positive or negative about this reader, LAURA, feels the need to constantly bombarded the boards over and over again which makes people afraid or even annoyed to want to review. Basically, defeating the purpose of this board, it’s make you not want to post anything because she won’t stop. I feel the only way is if we arrange chat meetings and discuss there because administration doesn’t want to do their job and just block the ip for this nut case.

It’s totally fine and encouraged to post your negatives but to be constantly posting over and over again about how much you hate this reader is ridiculous

I second this; I have been genuinely curious about people's experiences (good or bad) with Anne, but then the thread is a wall of text from someone that personally doesn't like her.  It becomes impossible to have a conversation when that person is attacking not only the readers but fellow commenters.

I also don't want to share my experience (I actually read with her) if that individual will rear up and insult me for it.

Care to PM your experience? I’ve read with her twice. One was great, the other was MEH. Still waiting for her timeline though so either way, I’ll be updating within the next few weeks/months as to whether or not she was correct :)

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2020, 04:34:53 PM »
I think she’s aware there are people waiting for her to fail& close shop.
She seems to want to prove herself and prove her doubters wrong

What gives you the impression she’s aware that seemingly one person is waiting for her to fail? And what has proving doubters wrong and not closing shop got to do with consistently delivering orders late?

Because the person seems to follow her movements - see posts about all her old shops
& by the looks of her facebook - she has had words with the person who continuously criticises her to.
They have been spreading the faults made from her past - she may feel she has to use this clean slate to clear her name.
Just a theory. I’m just adding my opinion/ assumption

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2020, 05:01:01 PM »
I think she’s aware there are people waiting for her to fail& close shop.
She seems to want to prove herself and prove her doubters wrong

What gives you the impression she’s aware that seemingly one person is waiting for her to fail? And what has proving doubters wrong and not closing shop got to do with consistently delivering orders late?

Because the person seems to follow her movements - see posts about all her old shops
& by the looks of her facebook - she has had words with the person who continuously criticises her to.
They have been spreading the faults made from her past - she may feel she has to use this clean slate to clear her name.
Just a theory. I’m just adding my opinion/ assumption

Oh okay, thanks, that makes sense even if it’s a shame

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2020, 05:09:43 PM »
I hear what everyone is saying *sigh* it’s frustrating. I just want to say if I criticise it’s not from a place of bitter agenda because I think Anne is both gifted and a nice person.

I had one reading with her where she seemed tuned in but the predictions didn’t happen. I had a really strange second reading with her where the predictions changed and she was very defensive  (but end outcome is the same) and she said stuff that I know cannot happen (because it’s impossible) and other things that technically can be true but I really doubt. I think she needs to rest and recharge.  I’m not going to comment in this thread any more except to come back and update when I know how the predictions have panned out- August- end of the year.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #175 on: July 08, 2020, 05:57:47 PM »
So I’d like to throw in my two cents regarding this reader.  Now I can’t vouch for predictions as they are not till November.  Two things that came up that I thought were pretty amazing was she asked me if my POI’s ex girlfriend if she had a large prominent nose that took up the majority of her face, then she mentioned my POI lives by the lake, he lives on the lake, she knew what field of work I was in, and she was able to also tell my something about my father that no one could possibly have known.  When I asked my dad for clarification he couldn’t believe I knew this info.  So again, predictions are far out but the specifics she knew were pretty crazy.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2020, 06:10:54 PM »
So I’d like to throw in my two cents regarding this reader.  Now I can’t vouch for predictions as they are not till November.  Two things that came up that I thought were pretty amazing was she asked me if my POI’s ex girlfriend if she had a large prominent nose that took up the majority of her face, then she mentioned my POI lives by the lake, he lives on the lake, she knew what field of work I was in, and she was able to also tell my something about my father that no one could possibly have known.  When I asked my dad for clarification he couldn’t believe I knew this info.  So again, predictions are far out but the specifics she knew were pretty crazy.

I've had a similar experience with her as well. The things she knew were not anything that someone could have guessed.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2020, 06:23:29 PM »

I know your prediction is far ahead and that sucks for you but it’s good to hear that she is not the reader kind that always gives 2 weeks or 1 month timeframe

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #178 on: July 08, 2020, 06:41:20 PM »
Psychic Diva has three predictions for me:

- Short term: already happened in June.
- Medium term in November this year & long term in October 2022: Both are very bold predictions! I will update later if this thread is still alive/not deleted.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #179 on: July 08, 2020, 06:47:56 PM »
Psychic Diva has three predictions for me:

- Short term: already happened in June.
- Medium term in November this year & long term in October 2022: Both are very bold predictions! I will update later if this thread is still alive/not deleted.

what type of reading did you have?

anything