Author Topic: Matilda  (Read 28431 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Matilda
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2020, 05:05:58 AM »
I’m not sure either way.

Everything is conjecture and hearsay.  Both if she’s good or bad. Or us doing things or not.

It’s the internet. Take both good and bad with a peace of salt.  If she’s no good for you don’t read with her.  Who cares. 

I’m not defending her.  I just haven’t experienced any of that myself.  Just did a search on linked in and no Matilda psychic or medium came up.  🤷‍♀️

Not going to rock me either way because what she’s said cane true lol

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2020, 06:11:39 AM »
I’m not sure either way.

Everything is conjecture and hearsay.  Both if she’s good or bad. Or us doing things or not.

It’s the internet. Take both good and bad with a peace of salt.  If she’s no good for you don’t read with her.  Who cares. 

I’m not defending her.  I just haven’t experienced any of that myself.  Just did a search on linked in and no Matilda psychic or medium came up.  🤷‍♀️

I never said she was good or bad. It’s not hearsay. She has been caught trolling this forum and her thread has been deleted more than once because of her trolling. She was caught doing the same thing on the other forum. Those are verifiable facts. She wasn’t caught on LinkedIn as Matilda the psychic. A random account from Australia was looking at someone’s LinkedIn right before their reading and Matilda was basically reading her career info from there. If she hadn’t been caught on here multiple times and has threads deleted then it would be easier to reference the post.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2020, 06:22:44 AM »
I’m not sure either way.

I never said she was good or bad. It’s not hearsay. She has been caught trolling this forum and her thread has been deleted more than once because of her trolling. She was caught doing the same thing on the other forum. Those are verifiable facts. She wasn’t caught on LinkedIn as Matilda the psychic. A random account from Australia was looking at someone’s LinkedIn right before their reading and Matilda was basically reading her career info from there. If she hadn’t been caught on here multiple times and has threads deleted then it would be easier to reference the post.

Fair enough.  But I just think if it hasn’t happened to me or I’ve not seen it it’s hearsay. 

If you have proof though, the linked in account or moderator coming forward that’s cool too.

I’d read with her again though unless something happens to me. 😊

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2020, 02:38:55 PM »
Unlike this forum the Sps moderator is dedicated towards keeping out fake reviews and removing shills. Someone posted about Matilda saying she had tons of reviews on another site. When the Mod checked out the other site, it wasn't full of reviews but full of people arguing.

When I gave Matilda a positive review I was also met with much resistance. she got a major thing correct and some things were not correct, but her behavior months later did prove that she is a little batty. You can inbox me for details.

Sugarskys reading is a little suspicious. The reading seems rather scripted and vague. Only thing that seems to be specific is informarion that can be found online.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 06:44:58 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2020, 04:04:43 PM »
Hi guys :) i haven't read any of the above messages in detail just because i'm working but yes - there's no doubt in my mind that my reading was scripted and generated off details that were able to be found online. And, very easily.

I lost my mom five years ago now but I have never needed mediumship readings, I'm a spiritual person with a large faith base and was able to come to terms with her loss. So my readings are always about current events in my life or the typical POI questions.

Matilda started off by talking about my mom - literally every detail she gave is something that's been published in her obituary.
She gave other life predictions off things that could also easily be found on my facebook, or my brother's or sister's facebook.

So i'm sure she may work for some... but there's no doubt she read the obituary before she "read" for me and that in itself is wrong.

I sincerely hope she works, genuinely, for others, though! Maybe I'm too easy to find online! lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2020, 05:15:29 PM »
Unlike this forum the Sps moderator is dedicated towards keeping out fake reviews and removing shills. Someone posted about Matilda saying she had tons of reviews on another site. When the Mod checked out the other site, it wasn't full of reviews but full of people arguing.

When I gave Matilda a positive review I was also met with much resistance. she got a major thing correct and some things were not correct, but her behavior months later did proved that she is a little batty. You can inbox me for details.

Sugarskys reading is a little suspicious. The reading seems rather scripted and vague. Only thing that seems to be specific is informarion that can be found online.

Agree, she's batshit nuts. I won't dispute the fact that she may have a gift if she connects. My opinion is if she doesn't connect, she either 1) googles you to find something or 2) gives you a bunch of nonsense. Unlike more ethical readers, she can't seem to admit she doesn't connect with everyone.
In my case, it was #2. At the time, my contact/payment info was in a former name and there was nothing to find on me. The reading was complete rubbish (2 years out I can confirm it). The one thing she could have been correct on, I can now say she was wrong on as well. I would have respected her more if she said she couldn't connect and just refunded me.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2020, 06:46:12 PM »

When I gave Matilda a positive review I was also met with much resistance. she got a major thing correct and some things were not correct, but her behavior months later did proved that she is a little batty. You can inbox me for details.

Agree, she's batshit nuts. I won't dispute the fact that she may have a gift if she connects. My opinion is if she doesn't connect, she either 1) googles you to find something or 2) gives you a bunch of nonsense. Unlike more ethical readers, she can't seem to admit she doesn't connect with everyone.
In my case, it was #2. At the time, my contact/payment info was in a former name and there was nothing to find on me. The reading was complete rubbish (2 years out I can confirm it). The one thing she could have been correct on, I can now say she was wrong on as well. I would have respected her more if she said she couldn't connect and just refunded me.

I think she may google things when she doesn't connect as well. I have sent you a PM

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2020, 07:26:34 PM »
You should all be a bit suspicious of this woman. message for details.
Why? She knew so many private details about me & pple around me she could not have searched on the internet

This conspiracy goes way back too.  Fact is she’s a spectacular medium and when people get so much information they get scared or say fraud etc.

She’s always been accurate with me but I actually understand why people question her.  She’s spooky etc.  it’s natural to doubt.

I’d say she’s a better medium than psychic. 😩

Shame people have been conned so often or are naturally suspicious it makes us question the real ones.

Lol. She was literally caught on someone’s LinkedIn minutes before their reading. It’s not a conspiracy. She may have real gifts but she also has been caught googling clients. The threads that keep getting deleted because Matilda starts accounts on here and the threads get deleted as a result. She was also exposed on the SPS forum for self-promotion. I’m not saying she doesn’t have a gift. She very well may. I am saying she has been exposed for googling clients and trolling forums going back to at least 2015 or 2016. The admin on this forum blocked her last summer after tracking her IP address. Let’s not act like she has not been caught doing multiple unethical things.
I wouldn't trust anything from SPS the moderator accuses everybody for being a psychic. All someone did was leave a good review & hope just started going at them. I've seen the same thing in here but much worse over there.

That forum is a mess. I’m not disputing that. It is a Yona Shrine. That doesn’t negate the fact that Matilda did troll that forum and get caught. She got caught on here too. The problem is that the admin on here only gets on once in a while and by the time the admin gets on the thread has gone totally off the rails so it gets deleted. If her thread wasn’t deleted 100 times then you newbies could see the reviews about LinkedIn and making Career assumptions based on a users PayPal photo.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2020, 10:36:52 PM »
She CLEARLY googled my name before our reading last week.  It was obscenely obvious.  The "details" she pointed out are the first several details online when you google my (unique) name.  Yes, if I were totally naive this would have sounded amazing, but it was almost embarrassingly obvious.  And then when I got to my questions, you could tell things got way more generic.  Sorry, but that was a huge turnoff to me.  I cannot trust someone who does that.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 11:09:36 PM by maggie214 »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2020, 11:03:47 PM »
She CLEARLY googled my name before our reading this past week.  It was obscenely obvious.  The "details" she pointed out are the first several details online when you google my (unique) name.  Yes, if I were totally naive this would have sounded amazing, but it was almost embarrassingly obvious.  And then when I got to my questions, you could tell things got way more generic.  Sorry, but that was a huge turnoff to me.  I cannot trust someone who does that.

Second this wholeheartedly. I know I posted in this forum earlier about my experience - but this woman is claiming a gift of mediumship and there are people out there whose hearts are broken and are looking for healing. It is so immoral and wrong to feign a connection when she's simply google searching obituaries. Any talent she does have is completely overshadowed by such manipulation.

Pass.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 12:06:18 AM by sugarsky »

Offline maggie214

« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2020, 11:53:21 PM »
I waited a while to post, but it was so disheartening to me that I had to say something.  I am not stupid.  This info is literally the first page of stuff that comes up on the internet when you google my name (which she knew from my payment info).  I can tell she also trolled FB to find some of it because she commented on details re: my profile pic.  I have read with psychics occasionally over the last 15 years and have never had this happen before.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2020, 12:48:29 AM »
I waited a while to post, but it was so disheartening to me that I had to say something.  I am not stupid.  This info is literally the first page of stuff that comes up on the internet when you google my name (which she knew from my payment info).  I can tell she also trolled FB to find some of it because she commented on details re: my profile pic.  I have read with psychics occasionally over the last 15 years and have never had this happen before.

Did you confront her about this and request a refund or call your bank for refund ?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2020, 01:09:57 AM »
I must admit I did think it at the time of the reading I first had.  But I read with her face to face one time and she only had my first name.  Her detail was out of this world and she didn’t bring anyone generic through she brought someone who had passed as a child.  With detail about how.  So I know she’s gifted.   I’ve such a common name too and you couldn’t google me for anything but she picked up so much I trust her. 

But I’m not going to dispute that you think what you think.   Either like her or don’t.  She’s one of the most detailed I’ve ever read with.  I’ve read with a lot on here and in other places. Find them generic and vague

Offline maggie214

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2020, 01:01:59 PM »
Yes I did call her out.  It's in the works.  My "reading" part had no detail - very generic and vague, so I cannot even speak to that aspect of our chat.  And yes, this is my experience and I won't read with her ever again, but you cannot blame someone for being annoyed at spending money on a reading and then having that experience.   It's actually amusing to me that her knowing my background (profession) she would not think I would easily catch on - you just happen to know the exact proper (and very unusual) name of a random relative who just died where I am listed in the obit on the first page of a google search?  I am actually embarrassed for her. 

If you have had good experiences and can validate what she said, I am genuinely happy for you.  Please understand that I note all of this just so that others can proceed with caution.  It's 100% deceptive trade practices in my book.  Perhaps she just did not connect with me and used this info to try and legitimize a connection. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 01:08:40 PM by maggie214 »

Offline maggie214

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2020, 01:17:08 PM »
I have not heard back yet - sent not that long ago (right before bed last night).  It's genuinely hard to explain how odd everything was without giving details that I do not want to provide on a public forum.