Author Topic: Matilda  (Read 27500 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: Matilda
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2020, 07:56:14 AM »
Hi sexyP,

Thanks -- I agree with you... after I heard the recording in order to write down the transcript -- I felt that she asked way too many questions...

So I don't know -- I will certainly update as it all unfolds. I will be posting the transcripts of all my readings. So far I have done Yona's, Kisha's Lady P's, Stephanie Theresa, Syd Saeed, and Micah's. If anyone is interested in reading it you can check here: https://ihopethishelps.weebly.com/storefront.html

I takes a long time to listen and transcribe it -- But I will not only post the transcript, I will also add my review as it all unfolds.

It is always good to record the readings.   I like Matilda and have had several hits from her, but I get she words differently for some people.

I didnt find she asked lots of questions but she clarifies what she sees when she asks questions.  But that is how I heard it in my readings.

I have had readers ask me out and out the main thing and ask questions all along and they are cold readers. 

As I said, i like her, she has been good for me, but then I have had no luck with other big hitters on here.    Thank you for all your recordings and writ them out though, it is so cool to read them and compare.

I hope this helps someone....

:)

i don't mind being asked questions by readers. eg Yona will ask if something makes sense etc. That is okay because my answer to that does not a)change the direction of what she is saying as Yona will continue making that prediction whether you say yes or no I don't know what you mean Yona b)her question is not done in a way to siphon details out of you in an indirect way. you can say yes or no without giving details and she continues. BTW I am just using yona as an example. Not promoting her or pitting her against matilda or anything.  Just wanted to explain myself that I do not mind questions but not after every 2 sentences from a psychic then they ask a question. that is not right

Offline sexyp

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2020, 07:59:21 AM »
@Bg2020- sorry forgot to add this. have you tried the app Otter on android? it transcribes voice to notes but sometimes it gets a few words wrong and so you might need to go back and edit where the app has misheard. but it works quite alright on my samsung and saves me a lot of time transcribing. I am sure there are some other apps too but this is the one I have

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 09:48:18 AM »
Hi sexyP -- tks! I will certainly check it out!!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2020, 12:13:18 AM »
Just an update for anyone interested. Matilda told me "I'm sorry, but you will never hear from "the ex" again. I can say now that she was WRONG. I texted him and he replied within 3 minutes. Was it a positive exchange? Not really. Are we talking or reconciling? Not really. Regardless, he isn't gone and the whole "never" thing that threw me into a downward spiral last year was unnecessary.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2020, 12:22:01 AM »
Just an update for anyone interested. Matilda told me "I'm sorry, but you will never hear from "the ex" again. I can say now that she was WRONG. I texted him and he replied within 3 minutes. Was it a positive exchange? Not really. Are we talking or reconciling? Not really. Regardless, he isn't gone and the whole "never" thing that threw me into a downward spiral last year was unnecessary.

So how long between your reading with her and you texting him?  but he didn't reach out to you?  I hope it mends itself for you?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2020, 01:12:00 AM »

So how long between your reading with her and you texting him?  but he didn't reach out to you?  I hope it mends itself for you?

A year since the reading. I was just testing the water to see what would happen. Let's face it though, if he was gone or not interested at all, he wouldn't reply or maybe he would have blocked me. It's still the same, no forward movement, but it's ok by me. He can stay stuck. I'm not any longer.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2020, 01:44:56 AM »

That’s good to hear.  But if he’s still being a dick after a year of no contact then you’re doing good to move on.

Men are dicks.  That’s how I feel lol

A year since the reading. I was just testing the water to see what would happen. Let's face it though, if he was gone or not interested at all, he wouldn't reply or maybe he would have blocked me. It's still the same, no forward movement, but it's ok by me. He can stay stuck. I'm not any longer.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2020, 12:38:52 AM »
So Matilda told me that I’d have a choice in love I’m gonna say 12 months ago.  I had my heart set on a guy I’d been seeing and she always told me my first poi was a waste of space.

She said it would come in around the time of a cancelled wedding but the wedding wasn’t being cancelled because they weren’t getting married but they’d changed plans.

So my good friend uninvited me to her wedding coz of numbers and restrictions and they are getting married still just I can’t go.  Then I get a call from ex poi who I not heard from in 2 years to see if I got shunted from wedding to and he wants to see me. 

Does that sound like the prediction because the wedding wasn’t cancelled they’re still getting married

Offline username1111

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2020, 01:42:45 AM »
So Matilda told me that I’d have a choice in love I’m gonna say 12 months ago.  I had my heart set on a guy I’d been seeing and she always told me my first poi was a waste of space.

She said it would come in around the time of a cancelled wedding but the wedding wasn’t being cancelled because they weren’t getting married but they’d changed plans.

So my good friend uninvited me to her wedding coz of numbers and restrictions and they are getting married still just I can’t go.  Then I get a call from ex poi who I not heard from in 2 years to see if I got shunted from wedding to and he wants to see me. 

Does that sound like the prediction because the wedding wasn’t cancelled they’re still getting married

Yup, I would say it's spot on enough

Offline maggs30

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2020, 02:12:27 AM »
She asked me in April if I was getting a new car. I told her no. Well July rolls around and a woman pulls out in front of me and I end up totalling my sons car. So yep now I guess I am getting a new car for him.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2020, 02:16:00 AM »
It is always great seeing predictions happen and in a weird way.  So sorry about your accident, are you OK?  I hope you weren't hurt.

I have had a few predictions of hers happen lately, almost 12 months after my initial reading.

She asked me in April if I was getting a new car. I told her no. Well July rolls around and a woman pulls out in front of me and I end up totalling my sons car. So yep now I guess I am getting a new car for him.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2020, 02:20:31 AM »
It is always great seeing predictions happen and in a weird way.  So sorry about your accident, are you OK?  I hope you weren't hurt.

I have had a few predictions of hers happen lately, almost 12 months after my initial reading.

Thankfully I avoided T boning the dumb broad. Speed limit is 55 and she pulled out 30 feet in front of me from a side street. It would have killed us both. But I lost control avoiding her and went into a guard rail. I'm okay but still fighting her insurance 2 weeks later. She was ticketed for failure to yield so I don't know why they insist on fighting me.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2020, 02:32:05 AM »

Wow!  Someone was watching over you.

Thankfully I avoided T boning the dumb broad. Speed limit is 55 and she pulled out 30 feet in front of me from a side street. It would have killed us both. But I lost control avoiding her and went into a guard rail. I'm okay but still fighting her insurance 2 weeks later. She was ticketed for failure to yield so I don't know why they insist on fighting me.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2020, 06:56:26 AM »
Hi all,

Maggs-so sorry to hear about the accident but glad you are well.

Your post reminded me of a similar reading I had gotten and it's from the same reader-a Matilda. It is so long ago now- about 4 years ago. She'd also predicted a near miss accident for me and about a year after I had scratched my car on a pillar in the parking lot basically.

Other than that, nothing in the reading concerning love ever happened. The one random thing she saw in there was that i'd be at the gym and someone would compliment my legs. There was a trainer guy I had a stupid crush on back in 2018-2 years after her reading, who had once complimented my legs, but that's it.

I had had a major love interest back in '16 -whom I was hoping to reconnect with  since we had dated for a bout a  month in 2015 and her reading predicted that I would be going out that night, for a celebration (it was March 17th, care to guess what this celeb would be in a pre covid world?) and run into a "blast from the past". So I engineered that we go out to an Irish pub  where the love interest used to hang out. We went there, and I made sure we stayed till past midnight-and no run in. It's a small town so I'd previously run in to this guy several times. But I was not to see this blast from the past until 6 /7 months after-and we NEVER reconnected.

And then I had asked about a tinder date that'd been coming up. This was a guy 5 years older than me, who works at my university's audio/media department , single, never married, no kids, in town (which is rare for us in this town, most are like an hour away) so perfect fit. seemingly. Nice looking guy too, good smile, not uber-hot, but just nice looking. So she went off the pic and said the date would run for hours, it'd be a hoot.
At this point I was forcing myself to get over the love interest so I convinced myself this date was going well when I wanted to be out of there. It was a lunch and I paid for my own.
I come home and within half an hour the guy texts me sexts -mid afternoon, April, when he's ostensibly up at his office on campus.
I called him impertinent and he was like 'you do know you are the one on tinder right? you know what it's for right'.

Yep, typical tinder dirtbag. And that's the one she predicted I'd fall for and that I'd spend the summer with.

so , luckily I have the transcripts (these were email readings) to dissuade me from going back to her again.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 06:58:12 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2020, 03:45:28 PM »
She is good!