Author Topic: Matilda  (Read 27501 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: Matilda
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2020, 05:18:21 AM »
I have not heard back yet - sent not that long ago (right before bed last night).  It's genuinely hard to explain how odd everything was without giving details that I do not want to provide on a public forum.

had a similar experience and so I get you

Offline whimerj

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2020, 03:03:27 AM »
I’m intrigued. Can you ask her specific questions? Is she expensive?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2020, 05:57:04 PM »
Has anyone tried her email readings? If so has anything panned out?
Also does she give any timeframes for the email readings?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2020, 09:20:47 PM »
Has anyone tried her email readings? If so has anything panned out?
Also does she give any timeframes for the email readings?

Not as good as her phone readings to be honest, I have never had a timeframe come out on an email reading but her phone ones are good.   She does 10 prediction readings which are just like one line per prediction and gives no timing but says 2 years, about half of the predictions happened in the first few months of her sending them to me though

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2020, 03:13:05 PM »
She CLEARLY googled my name before our reading this past week.  It was obscenely obvious.  The "details" she pointed out are the first several details online when you google my (unique) name.  Yes, if I were totally naive this would have sounded amazing, but it was almost embarrassingly obvious.  And then when I got to my questions, you could tell things got way more generic.  Sorry, but that was a huge turnoff to me.  I cannot trust someone who does that.

Second this wholeheartedly. I know I posted in this forum earlier about my experience - but this woman is claiming a gift of mediumship and there are people out there whose hearts are broken and are looking for healing. It is so immoral and wrong to feign a connection when she's simply google searching obituaries. Any talent she does have is completely overshadowed by such manipulation.

Pass.
These scammers should be prosecuted. And yes, as you stated in your most recent post 99.9% of them are SCAMMERS. I haven't had a single reading for 6 months now and never will again. So thumbs up for your recent post.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Offline whimerj

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2022, 05:50:58 AM »
she had got many things right since years ago but if she says you have a opportunity with another that there feelings will be there is she usally accurate with it? she is one of my top readers after reading with her alot.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2022, 04:20:55 PM »
she had got many things right since years ago but if she says you have a opportunity with another that there feelings will be there is she usally accurate with it? she is one of my top readers after reading with her alot.

Updates?

Offline whimerj

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2023, 02:27:39 PM »
Have anyone had an experience with her where she starts off positive and later readings about the same situation are more negative and she 180s? Which have you found to be more correct the initial positive readings or the later negative?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2023, 08:41:28 PM »
Matilda seemed spot on the first couple readings (email). But subsequent readings were more vague. Maybe part of the problem is with email readings,  psychics have convenient access to prior readings, your questions, their answers, and  base responses on the story line. I have done her 10 predictions a couple times. Some happened right away, one within minutes of getting the reading. Other predictions were mentioning my work place and old school friends. I've been retired since 2014 and cut ties with my past a long time ago. Maybe she doesn't understand what spirit is telling her so she fits it in how she thinks it will be. Or she fills in with vague generalities that is bound to resonate with some people. Twice she's mentioned someone on social media that I  don't know who will contact me to slander someone and to not believe them.  I since read on here another psychic is slandering Matilda, so wonder if she just throws that one in for people in case that person tries to slander her to her clients. She does seem to have a gift, just not sure how much, if any, is filler. I would definitely try her to see how she works for you

Offline walkingonsunshine

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2023, 11:01:30 PM »
I am pretty sure there are always stuff that doesnt happen.  In my experience with her and I have only done phone readings i found that she was really good.  But I think we have this expectation that psychics are going to have a 100% hit rate.  I have never had an email reading or a just general prediction reading and I think that maybe a phone reading would be much more comparable.  I found I have had an email reading with another psychic that nothing resonated or ever happened.   

Matilda seemed spot on the first couple readings (email). But subsequent readings were more vague. Maybe part of the problem is with email readings,  psychics have convenient access to prior readings, your questions, their answers, and  base responses on the story line. I have done her 10 predictions a couple times. Some happened right away, one within minutes of getting the reading. Other predictions were mentioning my work place and old school friends. I've been retired since 2014 and cut ties with my past a long time ago. Maybe she doesn't understand what spirit is telling her so she fits it in how she thinks it will be. Or she fills in with vague generalities that is bound to resonate with some people. Twice she's mentioned someone on social media that I  don't know who will contact me to slander someone and to not believe them.  I since read on here another psychic is slandering Matilda, so wonder if she just throws that one in for people in case that person tries to slander her to her clients. She does seem to have a gift, just not sure how much, if any, is filler. I would definitely try her to see how she works for you

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2023, 01:22:04 PM »
Not a single thing happened from her email reading

Offline Onyx

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2023, 06:43:34 PM »
Interestingly, after writing my above review, I no longer receive emails from matilda regarding offers. I didn't even think my review was bad.  :'(

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2023, 01:38:08 PM »
Interestingly, after writing my above review, I no longer receive emails from matilda regarding offers. I didn't even think my review was bad.  :'(

Because a lot of advisors lurk on this forum and cut off clients if they read anything here that offends them. Especially if they can easily spot the same usernames. It’s done here all the time.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 02:35:37 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Tomato77

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2023, 02:15:39 AM »
Long time stalker just don’t post much. But wouldn’t take it personally.  Matilda has become way famous in Aus and others in spiritual community. You gotta sign up for her newsletter and Patreon. Her availability is way out to January or February 2025. Check her website. 

So it’s not you being cut out she just stopped reading for anyone connected to this forum.  I’ve seen her in tv over in Australia her predictions are way out but they’re always 100% from my experience she is great at telling people truth and giving them info they need to work on stuff. I think half stuff on here was shit written about her from spite.

No I’m not her. Doubt she’d even have time anymore to come on this page if wants to like she is damn good.   But you’ll all say it’s her and blame her like she read obituaries and shit. That woman has no need. If you’ve seen her live you’d know that. You’ll got her on the way up you just read with shit mediums before and didn’t know what a real one is. 

You know she’s Harry styles medium right??  Like she works for him and a few royals and you all treated her like she was some con artist because your morals were low doesn’t mean hers were

Offline Ibelieveinlove

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2023, 06:29:21 PM »
Long time stalker just don’t post much. But wouldn’t take it personally.  Matilda has become way famous in Aus and others in spiritual community. You gotta sign up for her newsletter and Patreon. Her availability is way out to January or February 2025. Check her website. 

So it’s not you being cut out she just stopped reading for anyone connected to this forum.  I’ve seen her in tv over in Australia her predictions are way out but they’re always 100% from my experience she is great at telling people truth and giving them info they need to work on stuff. I think half stuff on here was shit written about her from spite.

No I’m not her. Doubt she’d even have time anymore to come on this page if wants to like she is damn good.   But you’ll all say it’s her and blame her like she read obituaries and shit. That woman has no need. If you’ve seen her live you’d know that. You’ll got her on the way up you just read with shit mediums before and didn’t know what a real one is. 

You know she’s Harry styles medium right??  Like she works for him and a few royals and you all treated her like she was some con artist because your morals were low doesn’t mean hers were

Nice to see you again, Matilda.

anything