Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 245034 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2013, 03:25:46 PM »
i called Barbara several months ago and she told me i'd have a new job in May. it's almost the end of June and nothing has changed on that front for me.

Offline kari

« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2013, 09:08:22 PM »
Barbara is faboulous! me and my guy are broken up. I must say barbara has her days. some days she is scary accurate and some days she is just there! but i called her two days ago and everything that was coming out of her mouth was straight on. She asked me who want the baby? i was like omg! me and my guy got into an argument because i had an abortiion and he wanted me to keep the baby! She was like give it a few months he will be talking children and marriage. She said alot of stuff its just it would be meaningless for me to type it all.But she was accurate in everything she said. She has herr
days , just like each one of us.

Offline kari

« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2013, 09:09:31 PM »
And i think the error we all fall victim to is the whole " timing thing". i stopped focusing on that. i just want you to read him and predict 2-3 mos whats coming.Dont focus too much on the timing.

Offline rain

« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2013, 10:11:23 PM »
So, I was reading through my notes and Barbara got a prediction for me! I was calling about somone specific, but she brought up on her own that someone from my past would come back and they hv a 7 yr old.  I was thinking ya whatever..I don't know that person..lol beside the 7yr old n my notes I have 3 yrs jotted down don't really remember where that came from exactly.  BUT my ex-fiance who I haven't seen or spoken to in 3 yrs poppef up at my job and hid child Is 7.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2013, 01:00:21 PM »
I think a lot of psychics are great with picking up random things on their own. I would trust more of what they bring up on their own than what they say when you ask a direct question. Rain, that's a great example. ;)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2013, 08:31:28 PM »
I read with her recently. It was absolute rubbish. She kept throwing out random info hoping something would stick. It was ridiculous and probably one of the worst readings I've ever had.

"What's your connection to Colarado?" "None." "Are there mountains around you?" "Uh, nope, not for hundreds of miles." "Who is the Scorpio or Saggitarius? Or it could be an Aquarius or Pisces?" The whole reading kinda went like that. Then she said she sees the Pisces coming back and the number 38. Ironically "the ex" is a Pisces and he's 28 but as far as I'm concerned that ship sailed a long time ago and I don't entertain thoughts of he and I.

Anyway, my only question was did she see any potential with the new guy I am sweet on. She was way off from the very beginning saying "I can see why you're upset with him." Huh? Not upset at all, it's great, I was asking about future potential with him, lol!

The final kicker was that she said I would be ENGAGED by February!!! Wth? Oh, and I'll have a choice with whom I'll be engaged and the Pisces is one of my choices. My gawd, I'm half tempted to ask for a refund! Bahahaha
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 10:11:35 PM by decibel.diva »

Offline Zenia

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2013, 04:13:18 PM »
I read with her recently. It was absolute rubbish. She kept throwing out random info hoping something would stick. It was ridiculous and probably one of the worst readings I've ever had.

"What's your connection to Colarado?" "None." "Are there mountains around you?" "Uh, nope, not for hundreds of miles." "Who is the Scorpio or Saggitarius? Or it could be an Aquarius or Pisces?" The whole reading kinda went like that. Then she said she sees the Pisces coming back and the number 38. Ironically "the ex" is a Pisces and he's 28 but as far as I'm concerned that ship sailed a long time ago and I don't entertain thoughts of he and I.

Anyway, my only question was did she see any potential with the new guy I am sweet on. She was way off from the very beginning saying "I can see why you're upset with him." Huh? Not upset at all, it's great, I was asking about future potential with him, lol!

The final kicker was that she said I would be ENGAGED by February!!! Wth? Oh, and I'll have a choice with whom I'll be engaged and the Pisces is one of my choices. My gawd, I'm half tempted to ask for a refund! Bahahaha
Oh,this was not good to hear..
She has been off with me too.Except for one major hit.After that..nothing.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2013, 12:57:03 AM »
You know... I had a somewhat similar reading with Barbara recently on a few aspects.

I DO have to say that she was right on a couple of things. She told me to stop spending money so freely because I was going to hit a short-lived financial patch. She ended up being right - my check for freelance work I do ended up being delayed by over a month due to some changes within the staff.

I also asked her about whether I'd meet someone anytime soon and she kept rambling about New York and West Virginia and there being two guys, obviously one from one place and one from the other that were both older. She was throwing out sun signs too - Maybe a Leo. One was married before. To a Libra perhaps. Are you a Sagittarius? (I'm Aries...)

Barbara has been really accurate for me previously, but my last couple readings have been a bit hit or miss.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2014, 11:10:46 PM »
I was re-reading this thread because I knew I had some notes about readings in there...

I have to say, I'm floored by Barbara's accuracy looking back. 100%? Absolutely not. But was she pretty darn good? Yes. FOR ME. I always emphasize this.

In my very first reading with her, which I had totally forgotten about, but had recapped here, so I learned today, she predicted the exact time frame in which I'd get a new job AND that I'd move. She's also been pretty accurate in picking up guys I'd meet. As I said in an earlier post, she predicted a Leo coming into my life that I'd like well enough, but wouldn't be interested in dating. I met him. She also mentioned a man, slightly older than me, from New York. I've recently expressed interest in a man, a few years older than me, that is from New York.

I did call her today and asked for a general love reading. She read the present situation pretty accurately - I'm single and carry burdens over it. With being a wife and mother my deepest desire, she was right - I struggle with singleness often. I didn't mention this at all to her though, just let her talk which I found is the best way to read with her.

She described a man coming into my life sometime this summer that was eerily accurate the above mentioned New Yorker. I hadn't planned to ask directly about him, but when detail after detail resonated with him, I went ahead and asked. She says we'll date and that he'll fall in love with me. She also sees us meeting in a group setting, possible with family. Thing is, I've been trying to coax a family member into setting us up.

I'm not sold on this, of course. He went on a date with my friend's co-worker at some point in the last several days, which is all I know about that. I haven't exactly wasted time sitting around moping - I'm too busy with my own life to worry about who someone who isn't totally aware that I exist is doing - but Barbara did have some interesting insights into it all.

In agreement with another poster a few pages back - I think Barbara has her "good" days and her "not so good" days. I've talked to her before when she's told me all sorts of details and random pieces of information that didn't make sense then, but did later. I've talked to her when she's made predictions and they've happened. But I've also talked to her when I've hung up thinking "that was utter and total rubbish." In fact, the call before my most recent one with her was like that. Today though, she seemed "on." We shall see.

Another prediction she got right - I called and asked about when I'd get a check I was expecting as it had been delayed. She said "not until after the first of November." I thought she was surely wrong. It was mid-October and it was already about a month delayed. I got the check in question the first week of November.

Taking it all with a grain of salt and focusing on other things since I have 5,000 other things going on right now.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2014, 05:56:42 PM »
Barbara is one of the people who I called right after I found out about my pregnancy.  She saw that it would bring my boyfriend and I closer together, and I would meet his mom and she'd help convince him to keep it.  She said she saw me having a healthy boy and the two of us living together and most likely married.

I miscarried a week later, almost immediately after I told the boyfriend, which almost caused us to stop speaking entirely because he flipped the hell out and put himself into denial.  So.

She impressed me at first because she was able to accurately pick out the signs of all three people involved in this mess I call my relationship and could accurately describe all of us without me giving her anything.  But nothing she said panned out.  I mean, the ultimate outcome with the boyfriend is technically still pending, but I'm pretty sure that's just because he has no intention of ending things with me (because why would he? I can't bring myself to withhold anything from him and I already know I'm his emotional support system) so it's really just a waiting game of seeing which comes first: I finally get fed up with how things are going or he wakes the hell up and sees how he's screwing up his life and decides he wants to make some changes for the better.  (God, that sounds arrogant, but I promise I'm not saying that just because I'm awesome - the reasoning is entirely practical.)  So I can't really credit Barbara with anything since she was so insistent that his mom would play a huge role in our smoothing things over within a timeline prior to her death, and I never met the woman before she passed.

So.  I don't know.  I think she gets little things and then extrapolates from there, because once she's hooked you with the small stuff the rest can be a fairytale and, as long as it doesn't have too much substance or can't be verified, you'll swallow it down, hanging onto the small correct tidbits of information to give you hope.  And it's a good ploy, because psychologically we're wired to believe what we want to hear.  It's why confirmation bias is such a problem among voters.

...Nope, I'm about to get political so I'm going to stop my post there.  But Barbara is a big "no" in my book.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2014, 11:58:02 PM »
So.  I don't know.  I think she gets little things and then extrapolates from there, because once she's hooked you with the small stuff the rest can be a fairytale and, as long as it doesn't have too much substance or can't be verified, you'll swallow it down, hanging onto the small correct tidbits of information to give you hope.  And it's a good ploy, because psychologically we're wired to believe what we want to hear.  It's why confirmation bias is such a problem among voters.

...Nope, I'm about to get political so I'm going to stop my post there.  But Barbara is a big "no" in my book.

I can agree with you on most of this. I'm not taking anything Barbara or any psychic says to the bank. As I've said, she's had her hits and she's also had her readings where it's like "What on earth is she talking about?" Whether I go on a date with this guy or not isn't something that's going to keep me up at night - I've got a race to train for, committees to run, a job to do and a life to live. :) But it's always fun to go back and look at my notes!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:01:16 AM by sarahkw »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2014, 12:05:55 AM »
Just have to update. Something Barbara said would happen years ago is happening now. She said that I would be traveling back to my home country and seeing my dad. Never thought that it would happen, and it is. She said I wouldn't have to pay for anything, and the circumstances around it basically makes it a free trip. She predicted this a little over 2 years ago, but said it would happen in that year during the winter time. So, timing was WAY off. 

Offline newgirl

« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2014, 09:13:38 PM »
Hi Bestalling,

Glad you going on trip to see your Dad.

I have had several and I mean several predictions after like an year on same time. For example, Tarot with Jane told me something that she said will happen in Fall of this year, that same thing happened Fall of next year. Similar predictions happened with Barbara, Sincerity and one more psychic I don't remember her name but basically she told me the profession of guy , how he would look etc etc and when I will meet him, it all happened but after an year. So I guess they do have ability but timing can be off.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2014, 12:31:37 AM »
Thank you Newgirl. Barbara was the only one that was close to being totally accurate about my relationship situation..so I'm not surprised that she ended up being right about this. Looking over some of her notes, I think a lot of the things she predicted will happen within the next few years.

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2014, 02:25:22 PM »
Bstalling, Im happy that her prediction came out for you, even if the timing was off.  Ive read with Barbra a few times and honestly not much has come to pass.. Granted she does nail what is currently going on but as for contact, no. But then again no one has been right about contact.. Only once where she told me to text him and he actually did respond.. After that nothing. Hoping that the timing is just off..  :-[

anything