Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244306 times)

jdd2003

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2012, 02:56:35 PM »
Hi all,

I spoke with barbara the other night. She speaks very quickly I must say, it was hard to keep up and I wrote down as much as I could remember at the end of the call. Her answers to my questions are relatively quick. She picked something up about a child and I know she's said this to a lot of people. I did tell her immediately I probably would never marry someone who already has a child. She did say that this person in my life right now is probably the one I'll marry and have babies with and explained why things are how they are now. she was a bit off with age and star sign. I have seen a lot of you post though that she is very accurate, so I guess I will wait and see.

elcaliente

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2012, 03:42:05 PM »
jdd,
What does your intuition tell you?
Hi all,

I spoke with barbara the other night. She speaks very quickly I must say, it was hard to keep up and I wrote down as much as I could remember at the end of the call. Her answers to my questions are relatively quick. She picked something up about a child and I know she's said this to a lot of people. I did tell her immediately I probably would never marry someone who already has a child. She did say that this person in my life right now is probably the one I'll marry and have babies with and explained why things are how they are now. she was a bit off with age and star sign. I have seen a lot of you post though that she is very accurate, so I guess I will wait and see.

jdd2003

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2012, 04:05:33 PM »
a) are you being facetious?
b) If not, what does my intuition tell me relative to what?

elcaliente

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2012, 11:10:15 PM »
a) are you being facetious?
b) If not, what does my intuition tell me relative to what?
No, I'm not being facetious.  I'm just reminding you that you said just the other day that you don't need to consult psychics for readings, since you prefer to rely on your own intuition.

elcaliente

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2012, 11:41:56 PM »
Jordie,
I respect your comment, but I wasn't really calling her out on it.  Even being an advocate for psychic readings, I don't rest on them should they go against my intuition. I was simply asking what her intuition tells her.

Furthermore, I went on to add a couple of comments that I thought would help, all intuition aside.
Sorry, I have to say it. Can we please not do this?  This is the kind of thing that makes others hesitant to share their experiences and reviews of readers. If I say today that I will only get one reading a month but then post 2 reviews I don't want anyone calling me out on it.

JDD, thank you for sharing. I have never read with Barbara but reading others reviews helps me decide if I want to try a particular psychic or not. It also helps others to see if they are being fed the same story or if the reading is unique to them.

jdd2003

« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2012, 09:48:44 AM »
Jordie, thank you and you're right, no need to go down that path. There are people here who cannot handle anyone giving a review that doesn't align with their viewpoint. Unfortunately that is going to happen. But I will say it's better not to take the piss, since we don't know each other and therefore those who choose to take the piss don't actually know what they're talking about. I could share why I said that, but it's far too personal and something I've only shared with a few people close to me.

To be honest, I thought she was quite good, but she is super fast. I did read back on some of the other comments on this thread and she didn't throw any weird numbers at me. There was something really interesting about the age thing- while she didn't mention the exact age of the person in question, the talk was around settling down and getting married and the age she was giving me for that was actually around the age I know this person plans to settle down (I don't really get it, but this person is one of those that plans things...). So I guess that was quite correct. There were also things about family which she was saying that made sense immediately without having to dig.

A lot of people mentioned she says things that don't immediately make sense but that they then later validate. In my case, there were things she said that immedialy clicked and others that I guess I will either find out later to be true or not true.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2012, 11:55:51 PM »
Thought of something earlier today.

Barbara was talking about legal around me. As I was working on a freelance project, I connected the dots - I'm waiting on a re-newed contract for the freelance work to come through the legal department. Other than having a best friend who is in law school, that must be the legal she saw around me!

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2012, 01:47:50 AM »
Piggie backing on what I posted above...

Barbara saw legal around me and while it may well have been the contract I was waiting on at the time, I stumbled across a massive breach of privacy on behalf of my company and spent the whole of Thursday and Friday handling legal paperwork - and not getting a thing done outside of it!

Furah2fun

« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2012, 06:25:12 AM »
First reading with Barbara. She was amazing!! No idea how she knows who long I have known my ex, his age, my age etc. She named cities etc that were important. She's made a prediction for this month. Time will tell.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2012, 04:15:19 PM »
I caught her online last night,but i am 6 hours ahead of you,since i am in Europe.This was my second call.First one about 2 years ago,nothing came to pass.Only thing i can remember is that she said it would be slow..
This time she gave a timeline Des/Jan.
I like her style,fast and confident,but the outcome remains to be seen,

Offline Zenia

« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2013, 07:11:53 PM »
I can now confirm that she was right on what she saw in the last reading.But when i called again recently,she stated something that i know isnt true.At least 2-3 things that were off, describing the present.That,off cource,makes me wonder about her future predictions,..Sigh..
But she did have a major hit last time,so shame i started to lose a little faith in her now..But thats the way it goes in the world of predictions and readings..

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2013, 02:10:48 AM »
Wanted to re-visit Barbara's thread...

I read with her today as she's been pretty accurate for me. In the past, she's predicted a number of things correctly. I like to just let her read the cards and tell me what she sees. Once she's done that, I may ask her a specific question or I may end the reading, depending on time and what answers I received.

My last reading with her, about two months ago, she told me I'd be moving for a new job. She got both the move and the timeframe correct.

In this reading, she made some predictions that I found to be reasonable. She also said two men would be coming into the picture, one of which would be an ex that she felt strongly that I'd be willing to give him a chance despite what I think. Except she said the ex was married or in the midst of divorce. I only have two exes and I can confirm that both of them have continued their streaks as failures in relationships and have barely had relationships that last more than a handful of months, let alone marriages, ha.

However, I have heard from both exes as I'm moving back to my hometown, one in particular trying the whole get back together bit. Not. Interested.

Interestingly enough, of the very small handful of readers I use, three of them now have referenced a man coming into the picture who is either married or engaged along with the second man. One reader told me about the two men, one of which is a guy I'm somewhat interested in, and she saw the second guy (married/engaged) as stealing my attention. Another strongly advised me not to fall for the married/engaged man, no matter what lines they used or how pretty their smile was as they would ultimately break my heart and keep me from seeing the other man in front of me. And then there was Barbara.

Now, I know I would NEVER EVER knowingly go after a married or engaged man but I found this bit interesting.

Overall, I recommend Barbara for a general reading. I did ask her a specific question about a specific person and she picked up some interesting things, including a state he's got strong personal ties to. We'll see how things unfold there as she did say there was a 'delay.'

loops77

« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2013, 02:38:42 AM »

Did she mention a legal issue, victory, and big money to you? Even though her insights have been right for a lot of things, I'm wondering if shes still doing this. I havent read with her in a while.

Wanted to re-visit Barbara's thread...

I read with her today as she's been pretty accurate for me. In the past, she's predicted a number of things correctly. I like to just let her read the cards and tell me what she sees. Once she's done that, I may ask her a specific question or I may end the reading, depending on time and what answers I received.

My last reading with her, about two months ago, she told me I'd be moving for a new job. She got both the move and the timeframe correct.

In this reading, she made some predictions that I found to be reasonable. She also said two men would be coming into the picture, one of which would be an ex that she felt strongly that I'd be willing to give him a chance despite what I think. Except she said the ex was married or in the midst of divorce. I only have two exes and I can confirm that both of them have continued their streaks as failures in relationships and have barely had relationships that last more than a handful of months, let alone marriages, ha.

However, I have heard from both exes as I'm moving back to my hometown, one in particular trying the whole get back together bit. Not. Interested.

Interestingly enough, of the very small handful of readers I use, three of them now have referenced a man coming into the picture who is either married or engaged along with the second man. One reader told me about the two men, one of which is a guy I'm somewhat interested in, and she saw the second guy (married/engaged) as stealing my attention. Another strongly advised me not to fall for the married/engaged man, no matter what lines they used or how pretty their smile was as they would ultimately break my heart and keep me from seeing the other man in front of me. And then there was Barbara.

Now, I know I would NEVER EVER knowingly go after a married or engaged man but I found this bit interesting.

Overall, I recommend Barbara for a general reading. I did ask her a specific question about a specific person and she picked up some interesting things, including a state he's got strong personal ties to. We'll see how things unfold there as she did say there was a 'delay.'

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2013, 02:59:53 AM »
She did. Always does.

I take that with a grain of salt, given the percentage of information that she's given me that's been correct.

Besides, when it comes to big money, I'm just now moving up from my entry level position to a management position, my income really can only go up. :)

And on the legal issue note, there actually HAS been legal issues, all minor, when she's mentioned them. No mention of legal issues today, though!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2013, 04:09:27 AM »
I like Barbara very much.  She has never spoken of legal with me.  Only indirectly - as in she sees divorce for my friend.
Unfortunately, she has never said anything about "big money" either.  :-\

anything