Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 242927 times)

Offline glamgal

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #660 on: September 28, 2021, 03:16:29 AM »
Was that the only thing correct from that reading?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #661 on: September 28, 2021, 12:17:34 PM »
Barbara’s readings can be all over the place sometimes and I’ve just gotten to the point where I don’t take her “love” for actual love. She’s said it for guys I’ve dated for a few months to guys I just met, etc.

What I do pay attention to though, are her really random predictions during readings where she’s validating a ton of stuff. My most recent example of this is a POI I’ve been seeing for about a month. I called Barbara just to see where things were going. The call was positive but I didn’t feel like it resonated. I called again about a week later and she was able to validate things about POI (what car he drives, that he has a condo, etc) with no information from me and info I never disclosed. She said there would be delays and that it could progress but not right now. That was a more realistic reading than the “he loves you” readings but no details or validations.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #662 on: September 28, 2021, 03:20:27 PM »
She picked up on a lot of things that were accurate (knew my ex's name and that he had twin sisters, knew what type of school my current bf went to, etc)

She warnedd about kids in the near future (does she do that a lot bc rly hopin that isn't true?)

She also said she didn't think me and my current bf actually love each other. Has she said that? And that someone from his past will come back?

Idk if she says some of those things often or if there is merit to it.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #663 on: September 28, 2021, 03:47:39 PM »
I tend to ignore when Barbara's reading the cards... For example, when she goes "there's legal, marriage, etc." because what follows after are her psychic predictions/validations that she's getting through her clairvoyance or whatever.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #664 on: September 28, 2021, 06:02:18 PM »
I tend to ignore when Barbara's reading the cards... For example, when she goes "there's legal, marriage, etc." because what follows after are her psychic predictions/validations that she's getting through her clairvoyance or whatever.

That's actually a really good point. Every time she randomly blurted something out it was very accurate about past or present or seemed could be relevant about future, but when she was reading the cards it didnt seem as noteworthy or relevant

Offline starGazer

« Reply #665 on: September 28, 2021, 09:30:28 PM »
YES! Somewhere in this thread someone was saying how she must be saying the same things to everyone but what happens is she’s reading her cards and says the same phrases for whatever card she pulls.

She’s more on fire some times vs others with that stuff.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #666 on: September 29, 2021, 03:40:46 AM »
So I read with Barbara back in April and she told me the guy I was calling about at the time wouldn’t commit and he has not - she also told me he would not go back to his gf and he has not. She told me he cares but doesn't love me - all facts. She was correct about his life falling apart and the fact that his break up was causing him a lot of grief.

She told me I would meet another man - I did. She was incorrect about the sign - said he could be on the cusp of the sign she mentioned- it depends on how you define cusp he is like 3 weeks off from being that sign. She said there could be a guy 5 years older than me to come in my life - the guy I have around me is 3 years older. She said he would have one or two children - the guy has 2 kids and she said he is wonderful - that part is up for debate LOL. She said he was between 40 -42 (he is 39) and said I would meet him before the year is out (we met in June).

She said something I will love/succeed work wise would happen in June and it did not. There are a few things still pending - but there you have it.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #667 on: September 29, 2021, 04:53:53 PM »
Anyone know her normal times?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #668 on: September 29, 2021, 05:25:01 PM »
So I read with Barbara back in April and she told me the guy I was calling about at the time wouldn’t commit and he has not - she also told me he would not go back to his gf and he has not. She told me he cares but doesn't love me - all facts. She was correct about his life falling apart and the fact that his break up was causing him a lot of grief.

She told me I would meet another man - I did. She was incorrect about the sign - said he could be on the cusp of the sign she mentioned- it depends on how you define cusp he is like 3 weeks off from being that sign. She said there could be a guy 5 years older than me to come in my life - the guy I have around me is 3 years older. She said he would have one or two children - the guy has 2 kids and she said he is wonderful - that part is up for debate LOL. She said he was between 40 -42 (he is 39) and said I would meet him before the year is out (we met in June).

She said something I will love/succeed work wise would happen in June and it did not. There are a few things still pending - but there you have it.

So that’s interesting. I don’t think any psychic is 100% accurate. So when we get a reading, we have no idea which points will be accurate and which won’t. She had a major job miss for me last month so I’ve taken a break from readings. Really nothing she predicted for the summer months happened for me - the good or the bad. She was always spot on. Maybe the break will
Help.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #669 on: October 05, 2021, 05:47:35 PM »

So that’s interesting. I don’t think any psychic is 100% accurate. So when we get a reading, we have no idea which points will be accurate and which won’t. She had a major job miss for me last month so I’ve taken a break from readings. Really nothing she predicted for the summer months happened for me - the good or the bad. She was always spot on. Maybe the break will
Help.

During the reading I had most recently about my current POI she asked me if he is a surgeon - he is. I was shocked. I told her she was doctor earlier in the reading. She also knew we got in an argument and that it was quiet at the moment.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #670 on: October 06, 2021, 12:00:35 PM »
I tried Barbara yesterday. I hadn’t gotten readings in a long while but I was curious about a situation I’m in and curiosity got the better of me.

She did say this new guy loves me which isn’t really possible we don’t know each other like that. I definitely don’t love him just find him attractive.

She did say she saw things progressing but not until November. I tried to just listen and see what random stuff she came up with on her own.

Is she generally good with being able to tell you if a situation is going to progress or not?

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #671 on: October 08, 2021, 05:29:48 PM »
Well update lol. The guy she saw all this positive stuff for just mentioned he was in a date last weekend lol. So doubt he’s interested. Ugh

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #672 on: October 09, 2021, 12:58:43 AM »
She's been accurate with her random stuff only for me...she does have a gift I would just limit specific questions and let her talk

Offline glamgal

« Reply #673 on: October 11, 2021, 02:23:04 PM »
She's been accurate with her random stuff only for me...she does have a gift I would just limit specific questions and let her talk

So do you normally just let her know you have a question about a specific person and let her go from there?

Thats what I do. Its a combination of shuffling and random stuff from there. Can you trust her cards?

Last reading without me asking- I do believe he is in love you- I do believe he has had two affairs (he has but not including me so she read that wrong) - I never asked her if he loves me she just said that. Has she done this with anyone else without asking?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #674 on: October 11, 2021, 05:03:06 PM »

So do you normally just let her know you have a question about a specific person and let her go from there?

Thats what I do. Its a combination of shuffling and random stuff from there. Can you trust her cards?

Last reading without me asking- I do believe he is in love you- I do believe he has had two affairs (he has but not including me so she read that wrong) - I never asked her if he loves me she just said that. Has she done this with anyone else without asking?

When I asked her about specific people, she did what you said but her outcome turned out wrong.