Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 242796 times)

Offline Kaz

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #630 on: October 18, 2020, 07:40:01 PM »
Is Barbara a bigger picture/outcome sort of reader? Or is she more of an empath?

I suppose it depends what you ask her about, I called for a general and some of the things she said in the general I could confirm as they were related to past and present. She also picked up that I’d be moving temporarily which I did two days after I called her. However, she makes similar outcome predictions such as a lot of money and marriage for a lot of people.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #631 on: October 18, 2020, 08:23:38 PM »
She told me in May I would separate from a 45 yr old Scorpio due to disagreement. Kisha just predicted an engagement with him. Barbara isn't right a lot. And she pulled the guys age and sign on her own. I asked for a general.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #632 on: November 29, 2020, 09:57:44 PM »
I had a reading from Barbara asking for 2 POIs, in context we are all 23.

She picked up right away that one (A) was "planning a move and at a new beginning" and the other one (B) "he is falling in love with you but grieving for a father", the first one will not want a commitment with me but she told me that the second one is planning a partnership in a distance (she said that we are going to start progressing, but having like a full blown relationship in around 2 years).

Also predicted an older man around 27/28 who is ready for marriage popping into my life around January. Says he will sweep me off my feet, will propose around September 2021 too.

But she thinks that POI B will be the one. Instead of the other two guys that pops into my life.

Will update when I meet the new man.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #633 on: November 30, 2020, 06:21:30 AM »
I had a reading from Barbara asking for 2 POIs, in context we are all 23.

She picked up right away that one (A) was "planning a move and at a new beginning" and the other one (B) "he is falling in love with you but grieving for a father", the first one will not want a commitment with me but she told me that the second one is planning a partnership in a distance (she said that we are going to start progressing, but having like a full blown relationship in around 2 years).

Also predicted an older man around 27/28 who is ready for marriage popping into my life around January. Says he will sweep me off my feet, will propose around September 2021 too.

But she thinks that POI B will be the one. Instead of the other two guys that pops into my life.

Will update when I meet the new man.

I really want to like Barbara but she gave me a reading that was almost exactly like the one she gave you, verbatim.

I’m around the same age as you, she told me I have two people from my past who want to come back one is in love with me. I gave her the name of one of the men and she paused for a while and said “yes that’s him” which is unlikely as this person explicitly said he does not want anything to do with me and she said he’s in love with me he is just having problems with “mother and father”. I didn’t know what to say to this as his mother left when he was a baby and his dad died last year...

Furthermore, she asked me if I knew anyone who was a lawyer or if one of these men owes me a lot of money. I told her that I was briefly in law school and was considering going back and she said I should stick to that plan as it would bring me a lot of money.

Lastly, she said I’d be moving which I did, twice. However, that’s a common thing that most ‘psychics’ spew out. She also told me that I would meet a divorced man who is 27 years old and has one child. I would choose between him and the man who doesn’t want anything to do with me...

The only two people who have said things I can confirm and make sense in hindsight are Leanne and Kisha. I have not read with yona.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #634 on: November 30, 2020, 09:50:20 AM »
Barbara only gets random things right here and there. I wasted so much money on her in the past. She sees marriage and love. Nope. The only stable consistent relationship I have had over the last 2 years has been the last 8 months. Barbara's take on him? We will separate. He's not the one. Then she gave me descriptions of two other guys and guess what? Said I am marrying both of them. One is a CEO. Nope don't see that happening.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #635 on: December 10, 2020, 05:34:14 PM »
She told me in May I would separate from a 45 yr old Scorpio due to disagreement. Kisha just predicted an engagement with him. Barbara isn't right a lot. And she pulled the guys age and sign on her own. I asked for a general.

She predicted a fight with someone for me. I think it was back in October she said it would be in November. She knew the guy was older and that we had been dating. Anyways the fight happened (he is argumentative in general), and the timing was off just a little as it was less than a week ago. She also mentioned something about my dad being tied into the situation and that was accurate also.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #636 on: December 12, 2020, 02:45:35 AM »
How accurate is she in terms of present feelings? Has she ever told anyone their POI wasn’t interested in them?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #637 on: December 29, 2020, 04:02:40 PM »
How accurate is she in terms of present feelings? Has she ever told anyone their POI wasn’t interested in them?

I think she has but i don't think she does very often.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #638 on: January 06, 2021, 06:51:20 PM »
Thanks, Therese and Luckystar! I honestly felt like she was the real deal till I read the forum - It just seems odd that she'd see the same location, zodiac, elements for so many different people at different stages in their life.

If you don't mind answering - Were her timing predictions accurate?
She made a couple of timing predictions, so I was curious since you both seem to have seen her predictions come true. Thanks in advance!

Some were and some were not

Update on that timing question. She told me i would have an argument with someone in November and it took place in December. She also said i would have two job offerings before the end of 2019 and i did have two job offerings but they came in February of 2020.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #639 on: January 20, 2021, 06:19:34 AM »
Run for the hills. She’s so out of it! She makes shit up and randomly throws things and asks u to make a guess.. i call bs on it.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #640 on: January 20, 2021, 06:23:40 AM »
She's one of my go to's personally

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #641 on: January 20, 2021, 06:37:21 AM »
She said to me my poi is out on dates - guess what he has depression and hes been resting and overcoming. Imagine the consequence her reading could have had if i had trusted her. I respect that she works for others though xx

Offline SarahM

« Reply #642 on: January 20, 2021, 06:43:07 AM »
She said to me my poi is out on dates - guess what he has depression and hes been resting and overcoming. Imagine the consequence her reading could have had if i had trusted her. I respect that she works for others though xx

Yea trust me I know what it feels like to get a reading that's just straight up bullshit, it sucks! I wish all readers would just let you know when they're not connecting.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #643 on: January 29, 2021, 12:48:39 AM »
Wow she picked up so many details just based on my name. I can validate what was she saying is correct. She confidently predicted for my situation. Waiting on it.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #644 on: January 29, 2021, 11:38:05 PM »
Update-Predicted contact in 3 weeks and I got it today itself. Much hopeful for long term prediction.

anything