Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 239348 times)

Offline nileshbh

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #645 on: January 31, 2021, 11:54:21 AM »
She said within 3 weeks from call time and it happened next day. Outcome prediction is still pending!!

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #646 on: January 31, 2021, 12:21:27 PM »
Thank you!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #647 on: February 17, 2021, 09:05:41 PM »
Hit for Barbara.
Last year (early last year) she asked me who the doctor was around me. I saw well i have dated a couple of doctors, i used to work at a hospital. She said well i think one might come back in your life.

One of them asked me to get a drink with him tonight, so i guess that kind of counts. We used to hangout frequently but after COVID people kind of stopped going out.

Anyway after that she also said "and I get the name Greg, who is Greg?" at the time i did not know but about a month later i got hired at a company and Greg is the CEO.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #648 on: June 14, 2021, 10:38:50 PM »
Hi guys I have a question.

I read with her today she asked me if I wanted a general reading or wanted to ask something specific so I said general then she asked if there is someone she wants me to focus on and I have her POI’s name then she gave me info. From other posts it looks like she is more accurate when it’s general readings. Does the fact that I have her a name mean it might possibly be inaccurate? Or is this still considered a general ?

Offline njlady

« Reply #649 on: June 15, 2021, 01:25:53 AM »

I read with her today she asked me if I wanted a general reading or wanted to ask something specific so I said general then she asked if there is someone she wants me to focus on and I have her POI’s name then she gave me info. From other posts it looks like she is more accurate when it’s general readings. Does the fact that I have her a name mean it might possibly be inaccurate? Or is this still considered a general ?

Narrowing the focus doesn't take away from it being general. 

General can mean anything under the sun and a reader can try and get you to narrow that down a bit so they aren't grabbing at bits of random information and trying to build a reading from things they are picking up on that you may or may not care about like oatmeal, weeds on your lawn, swimsuits, lack of parking in your neighborhood, your cousin is a complete bitch, your cat threw up and everything else when what you actually want is a general reading about a specific person, situation or whatever.  Sometimes you ask for a general and a reader picks up on what is really on your mind right away, other times general is really really general. 

Anyone can be inaccurate.  There isn't a tipping point where saying a name leads to inaccuracy.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #650 on: June 15, 2021, 09:01:00 AM »

Narrowing the focus doesn't take away from it being general. 

General can mean anything under the sun and a reader can try and get you to narrow that down a bit so they aren't grabbing at bits of random information and trying to build a reading from things they are picking up on that you may or may not care about like oatmeal, weeds on your lawn, swimsuits, lack of parking in your neighborhood, your cousin is a complete bitch, your cat threw up and everything else when what you actually want is a general reading about a specific person, situation or whatever.  Sometimes you ask for a general and a reader picks up on what is really on your mind right away, other times general is really really general. 

Anyone can be inaccurate.  There isn't a tipping point where saying a name leads to inaccuracy.

Okay Yh I get what you mean. Thank you x

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #651 on: July 20, 2021, 06:41:50 PM »
Does she only read on Keen or does she have a separate site?

Bumping as Id like to know as well.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #652 on: July 20, 2021, 11:51:35 PM »
Only on keen from what I know

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #653 on: July 22, 2021, 02:50:36 PM »
Okay so I’ve been waiting on the second part of a prediction to happen but I am kind of losing hope now so I may as well share.

A couple of months back my Ex and I started having issues. He became distant and stopped making an effort. I called a few people to understand what was going on. I called Barbara and she said she saw us breaking up in July but I should know that the break up isn’t permanent.. it’s going to be for about 3 weeks and we will then have a new start.

I will say shortly after that reading our relationship was actually better than before because my guy started making an effort. So I disregarded the reading and thought no way we could break up now, we are in such a great place.

Then he woke up one day and just broke up with me… (it actually happened a bit earlier than Barbara predicted)

It’s been about 6 weeks now. Barbara had said it would last for 3 and I know that timing can be off but I don’t know, I just feel hopeless. We haven’t spoken at all and he seems to have just moved on with this life so I don’t know.. I’m just broken.

Another person who saw it was Gail - she had also said 3 weeks but here we are.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #654 on: July 23, 2021, 06:25:40 PM »
A few thoughts - I don’t want to encourage calling but you could ask Barbara for an update. Her timing for something like this I wouldn’t count on.

I would live your life like you never got the reading and do whatever you would normally do after a breakup. I do think us calling and waiting can slow things down and what if they are wrong.....

Good luck and big hugs

Offline lala

« Reply #655 on: September 11, 2021, 06:54:36 PM »
any updates on Barbara?
I read with her back in July--some of the stuff didn't make sense but listening to the recording this morning, some of it now makes sense.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #656 on: September 22, 2021, 02:47:01 AM »
has she ever insisted that someone is in love with you? Just curious. She told me the guy in question will separate from his partner and she seemed awfully sure.

In the past she told me there was no future with this one guy and I can say this is true lol.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #657 on: September 25, 2021, 01:41:32 AM »
has she ever insisted that someone is in love with you? Just curious. She told me the guy in question will separate from his partner and she seemed awfully sure.

In the past she told me there was no future with this one guy and I can say this is true lol.

She says love a lot lol

Offline glamgal

« Reply #658 on: September 27, 2021, 10:40:39 AM »
Well damn. I am disappointed she kept telling me he is in love with me and was very persistent about it.

Has she told anyone that and it turned out to be true?

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #659 on: September 27, 2021, 06:53:00 PM »
She predicted that I’d have a baby boy. She was right!

anything