Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 243248 times)

Offline artslove

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #585 on: July 09, 2020, 01:46:15 AM »
I’m glad your predictions worked out for you! I am going to try and get a general reading from her again. Somehow she asks the question of what id like to look at and my instinct immediately tells her I want to look at my POI. She was super spot on with the Capricorn, but she mentioned that we’d move together before we marry and etc. I think I will do one more reading and try to get a general. I wish I wasn’t so down about this situation.

YT, You are right. I think I’m just getting really discouraged because it’s just been so long and I’ve had so many predictions come and go. Luckystar, she said that my POI will just wake up one morning and decide to contact me. (We’ve been in no contact since March, which is when he sent me a hope you’re doing well text, and didn’t respond when I responded.) it was for June, so I guess I need to stop being so impatient. But I guess it’s just getting harder and harder to deal with considering it’s been so long since we’ve had a normal conversation. Just unfortunately really discouraged and having a hard time believing that we’ll end up reconnecting/reconciling at this point. :(

Prediction did not come to pass. :( Had really high hopes considering she mentioned a Capricorn is around me.. and that person did come back. Just not my POI :( No contact.

What was her prediction, if i may ask? During one of my general readings last year she said before the end of the year i would get two job offers. It happened, but not until January/February.
Just because it passed the timeframe given does not mean it’s not going to happen. Time is so fluid. If you want something and you believe it’s going to happen, it’s definitely coming:)

She does tend to give positive news in regards to relationship questions, i have found. Most of the predictions that she gave to me that have happened have been from the general readings.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #586 on: July 09, 2020, 02:19:25 AM »
I’m glad your predictions worked out for you! I am going to try and get a general reading from her again. Somehow she asks the question of what id like to look at and my instinct immediately tells her I want to look at my POI. She was super spot on with the Capricorn, but she mentioned that we’d move together before we marry and etc. I think I will do one more reading and try to get a general. I wish I wasn’t so down about this situation.

YT, You are right. I think I’m just getting really discouraged because it’s just been so long and I’ve had so many predictions come and go. Luckystar, she said that my POI will just wake up one morning and decide to contact me. (We’ve been in no contact since March, which is when he sent me a hope you’re doing well text, and didn’t respond when I responded.) it was for June, so I guess I need to stop being so impatient. But I guess it’s just getting harder and harder to deal with considering it’s been so long since we’ve had a normal conversation. Just unfortunately really discouraged and having a hard time believing that we’ll end up reconnecting/reconciling at this point. :(

Prediction did not come to pass. :( Had really high hopes considering she mentioned a Capricorn is around me.. and that person did come back. Just not my POI :( No contact.

What was her prediction, if i may ask? During one of my general readings last year she said before the end of the year i would get two job offers. It happened, but not until January/February.
Just because it passed the timeframe given does not mean it’s not going to happen. Time is so fluid. If you want something and you believe it’s going to happen, it’s definitely coming:)

She does tend to give positive news in regards to relationship questions, i have found. Most of the predictions that she gave to me that have happened have been from the general readings.

Let me know how you feel about your general reading if you do get one.
She did say i would have an opportunity for a serious relationship in August so i don't have too much longer to update about whether or not that is correct.

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #587 on: July 28, 2020, 03:03:18 AM »
Has Barbara ever mixed up energies in a reading for you? How do you usually phrase your Qs to her?

I asked her what she picks up between "X" and "Y"? She gave a prediction that something would happen around June or July. Something did happen during those months but it was kind of the opposite of what she said would happen.

Has this happened to anyone?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #588 on: July 28, 2020, 09:13:28 AM »
her timeframes are wrong, completely

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #589 on: July 28, 2020, 11:34:22 AM »
Has Barbara ever mixed up energies in a reading for you? How do you usually phrase your Qs to her?

I asked her what she picks up between "X" and "Y"? She gave a prediction that something would happen around June or July. Something did happen during those months but it was kind of the opposite of what she said would happen.

Has this happened to anyone?

She hasn’t mixed up energies for me but I noticed that she’s usually most accurate for me when I just ask her for a general reading. She has read specific people before and sometimes she pulls out some really cool details but other times is just totally off lol

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #590 on: July 31, 2020, 09:42:15 PM »
Well, as much as it pains me to write this Barbara was way off on so many predictions. I really liked her for her random hits but her accuracy rate is low with me and she says the same things each time (someone is getting divorced, someone has a child, the sky is blue). Just random and not applicable and not accurate.

Alas, my run with her might have come to an end..

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #591 on: July 31, 2020, 11:35:37 PM »
Well, as much as it pains me to write this Barbara was way off on so many predictions. I really liked her for her random hits but her accuracy rate is low with me and she says the same things each time (someone is getting divorced, someone has a child, the sky is blue). Just random and not applicable and not accurate.

Alas, my run with her might have come to an end..

Oh no...did u just read with her again today?

Hey, not today but recently and her predictions changed drastically. I also noticed that she started saying the same things such as “big money” “could succeed” and other very generic comments. She’s very nice and I do think she has a talent as she has picked up on random things but her major predictions were all wrong and none of it made sense sadly.

Offline chaosgirl

« Reply #592 on: August 10, 2020, 10:44:05 PM »
I had a call with Barbara yesterday. I went through this forum and it seems that there are a few things that seem to come up for every person. The "themes" I'm observing are
1. Someone from the past will come back, but I will meet a new person - no timing on new person given
2. "There are children" around him and he may have been married
3. The zodiac sign Capricorn seems to come up a lot, she told me the person from the past coming back is a Capricorn but he was in love with someone else before
4. I will have "big money"
5. She said I'd have an opportunity to move to California

I did like her and semi-believed her but then I read the forum and feel like she says the same thing to many people, so I guess I'm not sure where I stand! The super annoying thing - we got cut off, and no matter how many times I tried to call back/message she would not respond. Don't get why they do that!

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #593 on: August 10, 2020, 10:52:20 PM »
I had a call with Barbara yesterday. I went through this forum and it seems that there are a few things that seem to come up for every person. The "themes" I'm observing are
1. Someone from the past will come back, but I will meet a new person - no timing on new person given
2. "There are children" around him and he may have been married
3. The zodiac sign Capricorn seems to come up a lot, she told me the person from the past coming back is a Capricorn but he was in love with someone else before
4. I will have "big money"
5. She said I'd have an opportunity to move to California

I did like her and semi-believed her but then I read the forum and feel like she says the same thing to many people, so I guess I'm not sure where I stand! The super annoying thing - we got cut off, and no matter how many times I tried to call back/message she would not respond. Don't get why they do that!

Sadly. She has said the exact things to me.. word for word (Capricorn, someone with kids around him, someone divorced, who likes in California, big money) etc. Perhaps it’s all just a coincidence but she ended up being pretty wrong sadly.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #594 on: August 11, 2020, 11:29:33 PM »
Barbara is real for sure.  She does have phrases she uses dont get discouraged by that. Ive been reading with her for years.  Shes predicted tons of things no way she could have known

I agree, she's just way better with her general readings.

Offline chaosgirl

« Reply #595 on: August 11, 2020, 11:32:13 PM »
Thanks, Therese and Luckystar! I honestly felt like she was the real deal till I read the forum - It just seems odd that she'd see the same location, zodiac, elements for so many different people at different stages in their life.

If you don't mind answering - Were her timing predictions accurate? She made a couple of timing predictions, so I was curious since you both seem to have seen her predictions come true. Thanks in advance!

Offline chaosgirl

« Reply #596 on: August 13, 2020, 12:29:30 AM »
Thank you for your response @Therese appreciate it. Can't wait to see what happens!

Offline starGazer

« Reply #597 on: August 13, 2020, 01:51:29 AM »
Barbara works for me but her timings don’t though.

I remember her saying an ex would come back in November or something would happen in November last year. We had stopped talking in September so I read with Barbara a few times about him. Nothing of importance happened. He kept coming up in my general readings though and he did try to come back in May.

She was able to predict a new guy coming in my December reading saying I’d meet someone in 3 months but maybe a little longer. I met someone first week of April. BUT I STILL DONT PERSONALLY TRUST HER TIMINGS

I think you’ll just have to figure out if her timings work for you or not chaosgirl

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #598 on: August 13, 2020, 03:08:47 AM »
She’s definitely gifted but her timing has always been off for me too

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #599 on: August 13, 2020, 06:10:33 PM »
Thanks, Therese and Luckystar! I honestly felt like she was the real deal till I read the forum - It just seems odd that she'd see the same location, zodiac, elements for so many different people at different stages in their life.

If you don't mind answering - Were her timing predictions accurate?
She made a couple of timing predictions, so I was curious since you both seem to have seen her predictions come true. Thanks in advance!

Some were and some were not