Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239196 times)

Offline attaboy

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #435 on: December 08, 2018, 11:16:16 PM »
Wow!  I followed up with LP because as stated earlier in this thread I was confused on a few aspects of her reading.  I received her recorded response today regarding my questions.

To recap
  • I was confused on what she meant by when she said my POI thinks she made a mistake.
  • The engagement...

LP said she will not directly tell me she thinks she made a mistake being with these other men.  She said more of a thought in her head.  She still sees her reaching out, she said almost like a 'mistake' to contact me, but not really.  There will be more to it than that.  Almost like a 'hi, how are you doing, I'm just checking in......' type of situation.  But she said there will be more to it than that.  She still told me to proceed with caution because she did see my POI wanting to be with me, but she's flittering, confused, and although she may stick around for a little while, LP said she feels as though she will once again leave.

Now, regarding the engagement...LP said it may not necessarily be an engagement in its literal sense (i.e. engagement to marry someone).  Rather it could be some type of engagement (i.e. commitment, meeting, something I am engaged in doing, something I am invested in).  She said she didn't see any engagement between my POI and the guy she is with so she didn't think her angles were communicating that; or an engagement between my POI and I.  But she did keep telling me she had really no idea what this meant and that she wasn't going to make something up.  She only heard engagement and that was it.

The best part about the follow up questions reading was she didn't even bill me!  How cool is that!!  This lady is ethical. 

A fairy tale reader would have elaborated on the engagement and embellished most likely to the tune of 'oh, that means you and your POI will be engaged in the next 4-6 weeks'.  We've all heard these lines before!  The fact LP said she had no clue and she didn't want to make something up makes me very comfortable with her.  She could have easily put even the tiniest spin on things to butter up the reading, but she didn't.  This makes me feel like she truly did hear engagement and that she really does have a gift!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #436 on: December 09, 2018, 12:24:49 AM »
Yes, her clarifications are free.

I just got my email from her and I'm still rolling it around in my head. I think I am more confused. It wasn't bad news. It was just confusing. I also asked for clarification on a couple things. I just don't know. Last time I read with her was April and it was more negative. This time there's hope, but I can't do anything about it at the moment. Looks like it's still in limbo.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #437 on: December 09, 2018, 12:30:31 AM »

I just got my email from her and I'm still rolling it around in my head. I think I am more confused. It wasn't bad news. It was just confusing. I also asked for clarification on a couple things. I just don't know. Last time I read with her was April and it was more negative. This time there's hope, but I can't do anything about it at the moment. Looks like it's still in limbo.

I like free!  :) 

In April when you got your reading were her predictions accurate for you?  Obviously if you are going back to read with her again she was at least somewhat accurate with your situation.

I completely understand what you mean by when you say you are confused.  So was I.  I was very confused about a few aspects of the reading, but once she clarified I am now more clear. 

So her outcome for me is that my POI will reach out and will try to come back into my life, however, I need to be careful because she doesn't think she will stick around again.  I don't want to go through the drama of another separation again.  So, perhaps I will meet with my POI, ask my questions I want answers to and then see what happens.  I'll try not to get invested, but that will be difficult.  I'm wondering if it's going to be smarter to just stay away and not even engage with her?

Offline star1

« Reply #438 on: December 09, 2018, 08:17:57 AM »

Good luck, Fidget.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #439 on: December 09, 2018, 01:10:09 PM »

In April when you got your reading were her predictions accurate for you?  Obviously if you are going back to read with her again she was at least somewhat accurate with your situation.

I completely understand what you mean by when you say you are confused.  So was I.  I was very confused about a few aspects of the reading, but once she clarified I am now more clear. 

So her outcome for me is that my POI will reach out and will try to come back into my life, however, I need to be careful because she doesn't think she will stick around again.  I don't want to go through the drama of another separation again.  So, perhaps I will meet with my POI, ask my questions I want answers to and then see what happens.  I'll try not to get invested, but that will be difficult.  I'm wondering if it's going to be smarter to just stay away and not even engage with her?

I guess the predictions back in April were correct: he can't be consistent, issues from the past, can't commit or give me what I need, etc. But she also said that he wouldn't ever change.

Now her prediction changed to there being a strong connection and she sees an eventual relationship (no timing). She is the only one who says there's a 3rd party involved. It's not a strong connection, so either they just broke up, will break up soon, or there are major issues. The grass wasn't greener and he still thinks and cares about me and has major regrets. It will progress once he can be truly honest about his feelings. Not now though. If we see each other now, it will get intimate fast because of the intensity of our feelings. It will be disappointing though because he isn't ready because of this 3rd party and his inability to admit his true feelings for me. I can't push him into a corner,  he needs to come to the revelation on his own. She does see a loving relationship between us though down the road. She told me to play it cool and not force anything at this time. I don't know what to think.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 01:24:08 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #440 on: December 09, 2018, 07:01:34 PM »
This is the worst type of reading in my opinion. If she flip flops between her prediction, April said nope no chance and suddenly now said there will be a loving relationship, it means either one of the reading was crap or she just has no gift at all and not to be trusted.

If any of the reader I go to do this to me I would be so angry, because it prolong my suffering, it holds me back from moving on.

I guess you must be so confused right now, anyone in your situation would be. I hope you find the light and peace.

Sorry I have been following this thread quietly because I’m considering booking with her. But I just feel upset for you so just add in my 2 cents, zero value adding I know.

I guess the predictions back in April were correct: he can't be consistent, issues from the past, can't commit or give me what I need, etc. But she also said that he wouldn't ever change.

Now her prediction changed to there being a strong connection and she sees an eventual relationship (no timing). She is the only one who says there's a 3rd party involved. It's not a strong connection, so either they just broke up, will break up soon, or there are major issues. The grass wasn't greener and he still thinks and cares about me and has major regrets. It will progress once he can be truly honest about his feelings. Not now though. If we see each other now, it will get intimate fast because of the intensity of our feelings. It will be disappointing though because he isn't ready because of this 3rd party and his inability to admit his true feelings for me. I can't push him into a corner,  he needs to come to the revelation on his own. She does see a loving relationship between us though down the road. She told me to play it cool and not force anything at this time. I don't know what to think.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #441 on: December 09, 2018, 07:08:42 PM »
This is the worst type of reading in my opinion. If she flip flops between her prediction, April said nope no chance and suddenly now said there will be a loving relationship, it means either one of the reading was crap or she just has no gift at all and not to be trusted.

If any of the reader I go to do this to me I would be so angry, because it prolong my suffering, it holds me back from moving on.

I guess you must be so confused right now, anyone in your situation would be. I hope you find the light and peace.

Sorry I have been following this thread quietly because I’m considering booking with her. But I just feel upset for you so just add in my 2 cents, zero value adding I know.

Thanks. I had a few good cries over it. It's terribly confusing and I was in a much better place before the reading. I just have to get back to that place somehow....

Offline star1

« Reply #442 on: December 09, 2018, 07:11:14 PM »

Being between April and now is a long time, and almost always pretty much the readings have changed significantly. I do agree though that it's disappointing and confusing...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #443 on: December 09, 2018, 07:17:54 PM »

Being between April and now is a long time, and almost always pretty much the readings have changed significantly. I do agree though that it's disappointing and confusing...

Yeah, it's been a while. What kills me is that I did a follow up specifically in April to confirm that he couldn't/wouldn't change. I mean there is always free will, right? She confirmed in no uncertain terms that this is a problem with him that won't change No matter what I do or don't do, he is damaged and can't be fixed. I hated hearing that, but I accepted it. Now, because I felt oddly drawn to him again, I needed that reinforcement from her to just keep moving ahead. To be reminded that he isn't going to change. That's not what I got and I ain't gonna lie, it messed me up a little.

Offline star1

« Reply #444 on: December 09, 2018, 07:20:24 PM »

Yeah, it's been a while. What kills me that I did a follow up specifically in April to confirm that he couldn't/wouldn't change. I mean there is always free will, right? She confirmed in no uncertain terms that this is a problem with him that won't change No matter what I do or don't do, he is damaged and can't be fixed. I hated hearing that, but I accepted it. Now, because I felt oddly drawn to him again, I needed that reinforcement from her to just keep moving ahead. To be reminded that he isn't going to change. That's not what I got a0nd I ain't gonna lie, it messed me up a little.

I am really on the fence about free will and destiny, but free will does make sense. I don't trust LP because she needs background info, but her reading reminds me of one I had with Karen KnowingAngel.. I had the exact experience with her. It is confusing and makes no sense when they say someone won't change, then flip and say that they have or can   :-\

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #445 on: December 09, 2018, 07:30:00 PM »
What's really confusing is that a) she's the only one who picked up a 3rd party (although despite the sting of it, I've dated also) and b) I don't know if staying in contact is good or bad. I don't want to insert myself into his life if he's with someone else. That's not right. But how do you rebuild if you don't stay in touch?

For the record, Zadalia, Kisha, Gaylene, and Divine Love all see us getting together with me having the choice to reconcile (meaning he will want to, and I can decide). None of them saw a 3rd party when I asked. Also, they didn't give specific timelines and I didn't ask.

Offline star1

« Reply #446 on: December 09, 2018, 07:31:53 PM »
What's really confusing is that a) she's the only one who picked up a 3rd party (although despite the sting of it, I've dated) and b) I don't know if staying in contact is good or bad. I don't want to insert myself into his life if he's with someone else. That's not right. But how do you rebuild if you don't stay in touch.

For the record, Zadalia, Kisha, Gaylene, and Divine Love all see us getting together with me having the choice to reconcile (meaning he will want to, and I can decide). None of them saw a 3rd party when I asked. Also, they didn't give specific timelines and I didn't ask.

I'm surprised that Kisha didn't see a 3rd party. Contact is your choice - I say all the time on here I know, but I really advise you go with your gut and what's best for you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #447 on: December 09, 2018, 07:46:43 PM »
Even MsLisaM said there's no 3rd party. She said he's "dated", but it's never gone past the first date, no intimacy, and he does it more for company...so as not to look like a schmuck having a drink by himself all the time. She thought it was pretty funny actually.

Offline star1

« Reply #448 on: December 09, 2018, 07:51:51 PM »
Even MsLisaM said there's no 3rd party. She said he's "dated", but it's never gone past the first date, no intimacy, and he does it more for company...so as not to look like a schmuck having a drink by himself all the time. She thought it was pretty funny actually.

Is she that significant?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #449 on: December 09, 2018, 08:10:12 PM »

Is she that significant?

Significant? MsLisaM? Idk, she has a good reputation for picking up 3rd parties. In my experience, she's similar to Zadalia, but does more life coaching stuff. Her and Zadalia are friends also, so just for my own peace of mind, I won't read with both of them at the sametime. I am not suggesting they share info at all, but I won't take that chance. Zadalia is cheaper and always validates things for me.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 08:12:00 PM by Fidget1028 »

anything