Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239491 times)

Offline Hillcam

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #360 on: May 21, 2018, 04:44:45 AM »
When is she usually on Keen? I’m first in line with her and don’t want to miss her tomorrow while I’m at work, I’ve been waiting weeks

Offline Kate

« Reply #361 on: May 21, 2018, 09:52:13 AM »
When is she usually on Keen? I’m first in line with her and don’t want to miss her tomorrow while I’m at work, I’ve been waiting weeks

I think (could be wrong) it's early morning.  In my experience she takes instant "early bird" calls before her regular bookings.

Offline Alisonelizabeth06

« Reply #362 on: May 22, 2018, 08:58:56 PM »
i waited forever in line for Lady P, so instead i went onto her website and booked a reading at a time i know i could answer.  its cheaper to do a 15 min reading with her on her website, than it is to do that long on keen. she doesnt always get on keen

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #363 on: May 23, 2018, 01:48:34 AM »
I've had 3 readings with Lady P all together. The first one was great. The last two i've had with her were incredibly vague. I Got nothing out of it. Just generic advice really. Probably won't be calling her back.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #364 on: May 23, 2018, 01:19:58 PM »
I've had 3 readings with Lady P all together. The first one was great. The last two i've had with her were incredibly vague. I Got nothing out of it. Just generic advice really. Probably won't be calling her back.

That seems to be her thing.  Like she doesn't want to read the same situation more than once.  The second time I called her I wasn't sure if she was using any psychic ability at all. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #365 on: May 23, 2018, 01:28:40 PM »
yea, she goes into advice giving mode.  she doesn't really fresh read.  She might get a few new things here and there, but for the most part, it's just rehashing.  It could also be because she doesn't see anything new.

I would always recommend reading thru her site though, not sure why anyone would bother going thru Keen and waiting weeks, and paying more $

I will always like and respect her as a reader, I do think she has a gift. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #366 on: May 23, 2018, 06:53:20 PM »
This is exactly the way I felt during my first try with her. Nothing psychic at all and I actually got her on Keen that one time.
I promptly unbooked marked her right afterwards.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #367 on: May 23, 2018, 11:52:55 PM »
Lady P is good in a sense. She works well for me, but I do think at times she can be vague if you are asking about the same situation more than once. My issue with her has never been accuracy, but the fact that she refuses to answer more than 1 question per reading (on her private site.) I get a lot more detail out of other readers in 15 minutes. Which is why I only call her when I have a pressing question that is specific.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #368 on: May 24, 2018, 03:28:42 AM »
My question at the time was only on one topic, one issue, one outcome, but she constantly repeated herself, never expanding from her original comment and she laced the entire reader on a similar issue she had gone through and kept telling me what she did and what ended up happening with her. How in the world does this help me?

I am actually amazed so many people get really good readings from her.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #369 on: May 24, 2018, 05:44:40 AM »
My question at the time was only on one topic, one issue, one outcome, but she constantly repeated herself, never expanding from her original comment and she laced the entire reader on a similar issue she had gone through and kept telling me what she did and what ended up happening with her. How in the world does this help me?

I am actually amazed so many people get really good readings from her.

I agree. She has never ventured into advice for me. She does repeat herself throughout the whole reading and honestly has never answered more than 1 question for me per reading, but she has been accurate for me. I don’t know that it’s a good reading as much as it’s an accurate answer for me. That is why I only call when I need one specific question answered.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #370 on: June 04, 2018, 06:23:37 PM »
How has she been lately?
She was highly accurate for me for my reading with her end of 2017. It came about true. Never ignore her warning. If she is sensing deception from a guy, it comes about true sooner or later (atleast it did for me). Lady P is a genuine reader.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #371 on: June 16, 2018, 06:01:15 PM »
She has never really given me predictions but in the last reading I got from her (my 3rd since Oct), she basically told me I'm not going to get what I want right now.  She does see it possibly happening in the future but she said, nope not in the immediate future.   I really trust her and think she's an amazing empath.  I finally have no desire to get readings about that situation anymore. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #372 on: June 16, 2018, 09:36:39 PM »
I hadn’t spoken to her in YEARS and I remember once when I read with again (after not speaking to her for years), she rememberd EVERYTHING we spoke about that long ago. I mean ITTY BITTY details. Things that I had completely forgotten about and didn’t stand out as something to remember. Made me wonder if she kept notes. No way, with the hundreds of clients that she has, that she could remember all of that information. Absolutely no way.

Yeah, her memory is out of this world. I dont know if it is totally memory tho...it must be her psychic impression. I mean, its scary almost

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #373 on: June 17, 2018, 02:45:52 PM »
I read with her twice the story and intensions changed, so she either did not remember me or forgot to take notes of my reading, She also predicted a bad news about to happen very soon and it didnt (thank God).

The first reading was over the phone, second reading was recorded and sent via email.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #374 on: July 22, 2018, 01:46:20 PM »
I have a reading with her today... I'm first in line after waiting ages. I was in line before and she called when I was driving for 5 MINUTES in the entire day lol . For some reason it didn't connect to my hands free .

Damn. Lol