Author Topic: Psychic Medium Gab  (Read 185 times)

Offline midwest60

Psychic Medium Gab
« on: April 25, 2024, 03:28:28 AM »
She's back on Keen! 

I used to enjoy speaking with Gab, and she recently returned to Keen. I had a short reading with her and she read my work situation correctly.  I am down to getting readings less frequently, and am glad she is someone I can call that I trust when I have the urge to do so. Anyway, I always felt she was an ethical reader.

Offline piccolapixie

Re: Psychic Medium Gab
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 11:55:26 AM »
wow I just checked.. she had 29,285 readings and 8900 feedbacks but NO reviews? Is this normal?

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 04:09:03 PM »
Many advisors leave and come back to keen … dunno why… but keen awhile back erased feedback after a year to avoid backlog. So you won’t find reviews literally 12 months from the date of today

But lets breakdown this statistic because I miss my excel subscription
So out of 29,285 only 8,900 felt inclined to leave ANY kind of review (good, bad, okay) that leaves you with .30 which is 30% … that’s still an F …a very low F
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 04:20:48 PM by Mina »

Offline midwest60

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 11:27:52 PM »
I love Excel as well as I am a researcher. :)   Regarding feedback, I don't know if one can leave feedback if they apply free minutes to their reading.  I just checked, and my reading says "not eligible for feedback."  I talked for 4:30, which included one free minute.  I also checked some stats with another advisor who I have called at least a hundred times over the years,  and the number of reviews she has had relative to calls is 25%.

Offline jackY

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 11:33:08 PM »
You can, but it has to be 4 minutes total paid.

I love Excel as well as I am a researcher. :)   Regarding feedback, I don't know if one can leave feedback if they apply free minutes to their reading.  I just checked, and my reading says "not eligible for feedback."  I talked for 4:30, which included one free minute.  I also checked some stats with another advisor who I have called at least a hundred times over the years,  and the number of reviews she has had relative to calls is 25%.

anything