Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239474 times)

Offline FaithandTruth

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #345 on: March 30, 2018, 05:05:27 PM »
Personal site you can talk to her the next day.

Do you mind giving me her personal site?  Thanks so much!

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #346 on: April 17, 2018, 03:13:52 PM »
I have a reading scheduled with her today for the first time. I’m nervous and don’t know why. I had the strangest read with QOC yesterday that left me just like wtf was that...anyway, taking it with a grain of salt.  I take it she’s not really psychic, just a tarot card reader. I don’t do very well with those. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #347 on: April 17, 2018, 03:26:55 PM »
Lady P is not good with predictions, just FYI. she's more just a "get inside their head and figure out what they are thinking" reader.

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #348 on: April 17, 2018, 03:30:51 PM »
Lady P is not good with predictions, just FYI. she's more just a "get inside their head and figure out what they are thinking" reader.

Thanks for the heads up!  Appreciate it!  Should I just ask for a general reading with her?

Also do you have any thoughts on QOC?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #349 on: April 17, 2018, 03:59:06 PM »

Thanks for the heads up!  Appreciate it!  Should I just ask for a general reading with her?

QOC is only good with present, as well, at least in my experience.  A fly on the wall type of reader, if you want to know what is going on presently.  She has an off putting personality and can be negative in general toward giving anyone good news.

I don't think Lady P likes doing general reads, but not sure.  when I used her long ago, i was asking about a specific person.  Her predictions never came to pass but she was right about his feelings.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #350 on: April 17, 2018, 05:32:31 PM »

She dosent like general readers, she needs to focus on a specific person. She is not just a tarot reader. She has made predictions that have passed. The thing with her is she just wont make a prediction just to make one, she has to actually see it/hear it etc...which dosent happen often. Her primary gift is empathy--knowing what someone really thinks/feels etc. She is very good at this.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #351 on: April 17, 2018, 05:53:14 PM »

She dosent like general readers, she needs to focus on a specific person. She is not just a tarot reader. She has made predictions that have passed. The thing with her is she just wont make a prediction just to make one, she has to actually see it/hear it etc...which dosent happen often. Her primary gift is empathy--knowing what someone really thinks/feels etc. She is very good at this.

I agree about her ability to see what a person thinks and feels, it's uncanny.

But her prediction for me years ago (about a POI) never transpired, and she was confident about us ending up together...so, for me, it didn't work out.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #352 on: April 17, 2018, 07:21:23 PM »
QOC is the best at present feelings.  So far she is the most accurate for me.  Many times on bad things but hey shes right.  Lady P is also good at current feelings but outcome did not happen for me as well.  QOC is far more accurate for me than Lady P.  QOC can be pretty specific as well. 

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #353 on: April 18, 2018, 02:30:36 PM »
I’m glad I got to speak with Lady P. She got the situation pretty good.  Everyone is predicting the same outcome. It’s just about timing at this point, but I feel it’s a lot to ask.  Kisha and Aimee  got the details that no one else has though.  I’m still new to Kisha but just by the way she got the present Down was impressive to say the least. 

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #354 on: April 20, 2018, 08:48:59 PM »
Lady p has been my go to, but she shifted on her predictions. When I first called, she told me that it wouldnt work out between my POI and I and that I would get tired of him.  I was a bit disappointed, but not totally invested in that person at the time so it didnt really matter as much. But when I called her back, the reading changed. She said that we would end up together, that I had to make some changes to how I did things. The way things are playing out, I really think her first prediction was right. Its been a little more than a year since that first reading, and I honestly think I should have left it at that because her first reading was spot on. I've laid off the readings, and time and reflection have really gotten me to a place where I can see that I'm done with this situation, and its exactly the way she explained it would be from the start. I'm of the opinion that outcomes are fluid, and what we do or dont do influences the way  things turn out, so I cant say what the situation will look like next year. Her first readings on a situation are always the best, and shes good at reading feelings, but predictions arent good because they flip flop. At least in my situation.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:56:12 PM by Kkbich2014 »

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #355 on: April 29, 2018, 05:16:08 PM »
How has she been lately?

Offline Alisonelizabeth06

« Reply #356 on: April 29, 2018, 08:26:58 PM »
does anyone know how long it normally takes for a Lady P call?? ive been #5 in line since wednesday, and I dont think she's been online since.  Was curious as to how often she gets online.

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #357 on: May 01, 2018, 06:37:06 PM »
Had my first reading with her and idk what to think. I didnt get predictions really but she was nice to talk to.

Offline Alisonelizabeth06

« Reply #358 on: May 05, 2018, 05:57:58 PM »
does anyone know- does Lady P take phone readings when you scheudle on your website everyday? i have been in line for a while with her on keen, as she hasnt gotten on in well over a week, so i was thinking about scheduling through her website, but wnated to make sure she actually will take the call if im going to pay that money for a reading. thanks!

Offline scarlora

« Reply #359 on: May 05, 2018, 06:32:42 PM »
Yes shes very responsive on her site.