Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239464 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #285 on: January 12, 2018, 11:43:18 PM »
I read with her in April 2017 and I can now report that everything she predicted happened per her timelines.

1. She saw a 7 for contact - Contact came through in July (she has said July)
2. Said it will not work out with my ex - I didnt believe but she was right
3. Said I will  meet someone new end of Summer early Fall and I did as she has described.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #286 on: January 13, 2018, 02:09:34 PM »
sorry about your outcome, but its good to hear that LadyP still has it.

I was really interested in him; looking at him made me just forget the past ex - which was a big deal; so now its become quite sad. It is just what it is.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #287 on: January 25, 2018, 07:00:49 PM »
Oh and one more thing I forgot to report. LadyP had told me in march 2017 that when I do hear from my ex (ex from 2016), he will be one of the 3 men present. Thing is after 8 months or so of no contact, and him sending only subliminal messages on his own facebook profile that he misses me etc, I messaged him once on facebook and since then her prediction happened. So yes, he became just one of the three men present and the other 2 were well, his friends.
So yes her prediction that she sees the ex as one of the 3 men present was very true (but nothing came out of it anyways). But her prediction that he will reach out to me was wrong (I had reached out to him).
Another thing to note is that I still think my EX from 2016 was full of deception and that is something ladyP never told me. This EX is a dick, he loves to betray women, backstab them, tell our personal stories to everyone who has a pair of ears to listen- he is a total loser. I am not sure why LadyP didnt see this!

Just personally though, I am glad I reached out to the ex coz thats how I met the other guys on FB and totally forgot the EX (completely). I dont even believe he is not even on my mind - not even for a moment. His friend is though- but thats another story (he too was full of deception but this one LadyP had sensed and mentioned in her more recent reading).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:02:48 PM by Universal9 »

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #288 on: January 30, 2018, 07:55:06 PM »
Does anyone have any idea when to expect a call from this reader? Afternoon? Late night?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #289 on: January 30, 2018, 07:57:00 PM »
Does anyone have any idea when to expect a call from this reader? Afternoon? Late night?

Where?  on Keen?  I would go thru her site..

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #290 on: January 30, 2018, 08:10:19 PM »
Yeah, on Keen. And thanks!  Seems like her site is a way better way to contact her since you can schedule callbacks with her and her rate is lower- but I've been in line for months and I'm #4 and I have money sitting in my account so it's actually more cost effective for me at this point to just wait for the call through Keen. Any future readings I'll def go through her site

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2018, 08:12:21 PM »
Yeah, on Keen. And thanks!  Seems like her site is a way better way to contact her since you can schedule callbacks with her and her rate is lower- but I've been in line for months and I'm #4 and I have money sitting in my account so it's actually more cost effective for me at this point to just wait for the call through Keen. Any future readings I'll def go through her site

yea, def don't waste your time on Keen, her site is more reasonable and from what I remember, she can usually schedule you the same day.  Price is better too.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2018, 09:19:19 PM »
I managed to get a call from her through Keen (though I couldn't take it at the time), but I feel like it was a weeknight around 7-8 EST or so.

Offline jas

« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2018, 11:02:07 PM »
Can somebody give a link to her site?  I would like to call off of Keen.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #294 on: January 31, 2018, 01:03:08 AM »
Can somebody give a link to her site?  I would like to call off of Keen.

I think it’s just ladypersephone.com

Offline jas

« Reply #295 on: January 31, 2018, 12:27:40 PM »
Thanks!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #296 on: February 01, 2018, 04:42:45 AM »
She lives on the West Coast and normally logs in around noon her time and stays on til 9pm PST, except on weekends when she spends time with her nephew so she logs off at 5:30p PST on Saturday and Sunday.

Offline njlady

« Reply #297 on: February 02, 2018, 03:57:28 PM »
Any tips for a reading with her? 

I may have read with her 20 yrs ago, but I'm not really sure. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #298 on: February 02, 2018, 05:03:52 PM »
She is pretty good with a general reading or specific question. She is really detailed most of the time. She will give the same reading if you call her back in say 2 or 3 months time.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #299 on: February 06, 2018, 02:37:35 PM »
Once again, since the situation with the most recent POI came to conclusion, I can attest to the fact that LadyP was so very correct. I really had feelings for this guy but LadyP told me she senses deception around him and that he wouldnt be able to give me what I want. Actually all of it came about true. What was disgusting to me is that he had a hidden agenda behind wanting to connect with me. Since he is friend of ex. He wanted to use his gf/wife (I discovered this recently) to show me that she is beautiful and "young" via facebook. Because that is what my ex, who is also 7 years younger than me and from rural Indian family wanted me to know (as revenge).
Meeting this new guy made me totally forget about the ex altogether but in that process I realised that even this one was playing games like I mentioned before.
I think LadyP is awesome for empathy.