Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239539 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #270 on: September 19, 2017, 05:28:58 AM »
She didnt even pick up present correctly with me. I recently had a reading with her and nothing she said made sense. Spoke as if i was currently in contact with this guy and i am not. Said he would not shut me out and he has and did not pick up the 3rd party. Said i could ask her as many clarification questions as I'd like but she never responded to any of them:-(total waste of money

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #271 on: September 19, 2017, 04:26:29 PM »
Yep. Totally felt I wasted funds on her.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #272 on: October 23, 2017, 07:58:08 PM »
Bumping this. Any updates on the Lady? She has been super in reading a guy last year. No sugar coating, no diplomacy. Wow, she is some woman.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2017, 08:08:01 AM »
Well, I had another email reading with LadyP recieved it by recording yesterday.
I noticed she never answered my main obvious Q on this new guy but saw deception. Thats it, no prediction on anything on future even if I asked for it.
Now has anyone had negative readings like this -that proved to be false?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:43:53 PM by Universal9 »

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2017, 02:59:41 PM »
She recently got two predictions right for me.  I called and asked about my current POI at the end of September, on her own she just picked up that someone from my past was going to be contacting me, and she also picked up that I would be meeting someone who spoke another language and had traveled a lot, and was just different. That weekend, someone from my past showed up on my birthday, and I just met the man she said I was going to meet this week. He is from another country, speaks french and is exactly the way she described him. 

Offline eilson

« Reply #275 on: November 22, 2017, 04:47:00 PM »
Lady P is hands down the best empath ever. She predicted my POI would contact me again after not speaking for two month. He did this week. We still haven't seen each other but she says we will and I believe her. She was so accurate about what he's going through and details about his work and personal life. It's crazy. The bigger predictions haven't come to pass yet but I do believe she has an amazing gift. There is no doubting her talent.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #276 on: December 06, 2017, 07:15:07 PM »
Any updates with this reader?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #277 on: December 07, 2017, 03:53:02 AM »
I was very disappointed in my most recent read with her on a new POI as email audio reading. She was giving scenarios to me on what might happen, that sounded very much like scenarios and not like she is actually seeing them happen. Sounded very inconfident.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 08:55:24 PM by Universal9 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #278 on: December 07, 2017, 03:07:07 PM »
I think her reading style and accuracy has fell off in the last year or so, I hate to say.  It could be due to her health issues, someone had mentioned before.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #279 on: December 08, 2017, 11:33:16 PM »
How is she with timing? I read with her and she gave me a 2. She said maybe two months

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #280 on: December 13, 2017, 05:36:40 PM »
How is she with timing? I read with her and she gave me a 2. She said maybe two months

Timing is not her thing, at all.  But overall, she was much better  years ago at just general readings, current stuff.  Not sure about predictions anymore...I don't think that's her strong point.

Offline Kate

« Reply #281 on: December 13, 2017, 05:51:49 PM »
I think the overall consensus re ladyp is that she is a v good, accurate empath... other items she seems to be touch and go..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #282 on: December 13, 2017, 05:53:01 PM »
I think the overall consensus re ladyp is that she is a v good, accurate empath... other items she seems to be touch and go..

yep!  at least in my experience.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #283 on: January 12, 2018, 03:57:47 PM »
Update: LadyP was right, the guy I was very interested in, he turned out to be full of deception, and not at all what I was thinking. This is not even about another woman but many other things. She had caught this deception, I didnt want to believe it.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #284 on: January 12, 2018, 08:27:40 PM »
sorry about your outcome, but its good to hear that LadyP still has it.