Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239140 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2017, 10:41:40 PM »
I really don't like to do this but in my reading she was basing the whole thing off my questions and the situation i was in. I know for a fact she was not seeing the whole picture, because she did not mention anything specific about the situation my POI and I are in.. I felt she was basing it off of general stereotypes of why men don't commit, & this is all she talked about to fill up the time. But in the truth is me and my POI never talk about commitment, I don't really care about it, it's just not relevant to the situation we are in..  which is very complex. And in our scenario it's just not something that he would have a lot of thoughts about... it's hard to explain but her reading was just left field for me... I wanted more info on what he was feeling in regards to me ... I think i'm done with psychics for a while. Not one knows the true situation! I had read with her 3 years ago and her voice sounded different this time, She was good 3 years ago. I was expecting more individual details and an actual psychic reading. Not psychology bullshit

Offline bstalling

« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2017, 01:59:27 AM »
Sorry. I think everyone should hold off on reading with her, shes sick and will likely not offer a great level of service.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2017, 03:18:06 AM »
Sorry. I think everyone should hold off on reading with her, shes sick and will likely not offer a great level of service.

I agree. I might give her a pass this time.  Next time if i ever go back to her, I would get a phone reading instead of the email audio recording. It was too focused on one part of the scenario, i thought she was going to give me various insights into the whole scenario. I just felt it was the same thing repeated 20 times. I don't feel she was tuning in very much to other aspects..

Offline britbrat

« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2017, 05:43:52 AM »

I agree. I might give her a pass this time.  Next time if i ever go back to her, I would get a phone reading instead of the email audio recording. It was too focused on one part of the scenario, i thought she was going to give me various insights into the whole scenario. I just felt it was the same thing repeated 20 times. I don't feel she was tuning in very much to other aspects..

This is pretty common for her if she remembers your info from your last reading. I think she has a great memory and she doesn't always give a fresh read. If she gives a fresh read she can be really great and very accurate. If she is sick though  maybe she should take a break.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #259 on: June 20, 2017, 01:46:16 PM »

This is pretty common for her if she remembers your info from your last reading. I think she has a great memory and she doesn't always give a fresh read. If she gives a fresh read she can be really great and very accurate. If she is sick though  maybe she should take a break.

I agree...read with her recently after a LONG time, and I felt like most of it was recycled....I still think she's great and have nothing bad to say, and I hope her health turns around :(

Offline mystery123

« Reply #260 on: June 22, 2017, 07:15:17 AM »
Lady P was very nice and everything, but gave me super confusing reading. There were no predictions, stuff like- if you want then you can get it, but it's up to you! I don't get it.

Offline globedove

« Reply #261 on: August 26, 2017, 02:43:03 AM »
I tend to respectfully disagree with this comment : actually suffering is an enourmous source of spiritual giftedness...through suffering many peoples spiritual gifts are increased.
LP is  lovely soul. She has shared a few personal things with me in the past which I will not disclose here out of respect. She's an extremely kind, honest and compassionate woman...
As far as predictions, she did get a precise date for me back in January ...that was astonishing...shes been quite accurate for me I have to say...but beyond that ...shes a beautiful soul and definitely gifted.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #262 on: August 29, 2017, 06:55:56 PM »
For people experienced with Lady P--how do you feel about her use of ambiguous verbiage?

I kind of had to pry it out of her as she kept saying 'He COULD' or 'He MAY' when I was looking for solid yes's and no's but after asking that she indicated that that was her way of saying 'yes'...more or less. However it's always been my experience with 'May' and 'Could' and 'Might' that's a readers way of leaving the door open for an outcome not occurring. Anyone have any experience with this?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #263 on: September 02, 2017, 02:12:19 AM »
For people experienced with Lady P--how do you feel about her use of ambiguous verbiage?

I kind of had to pry it out of her as she kept saying 'He COULD' or 'He MAY' when I was looking for solid yes's and no's but after asking that she indicated that that was her way of saying 'yes'...more or less. However it's always been my experience with 'May' and 'Could' and 'Might' that's a readers way of leaving the door open for an outcome not occurring. Anyone have any experience with this?

I got a similar reading with her. Nothing concrete

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2017, 11:51:39 PM »
LP is going to be my last reading for awhile, until I start seeing some progress or development. I have never tried her as it's a mess around getting a US number for her to call on (I'm in Australia). But decided today to book in and see what she thinks... then let go and start working on myself and why I think I need constant validation, besides the fact I am impatient.

Anyone have any predictions or confirmation of anything she's said lately, besides what is here?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2017, 04:05:02 PM »
LP is going to be my last reading for awhile, until I start seeing some progress or development. I have never tried her as it's a mess around getting a US number for her to call on (I'm in Australia). But decided today to book in and see what she thinks... then let go and start working on myself and why I think I need constant validation, besides the fact I am impatient.

Anyone have any predictions or confirmation of anything she's said lately, besides what is here?

I liked my reading with her, but I felt she never really gave me concrete predictions...more of a maybe type of prediction.  As others on here have said.  I feel she is great with the present and gifted though. 

Offline Livvie

« Reply #266 on: September 18, 2017, 01:38:41 AM »
Her reading I had was very up front. She was very straightforward and her predictions are coming about so far. Some things were about personality issues and beliefs and how someone feels about things....this I cannot confirm completely but she did say things I suspect to be the case. We shall see as time goes on.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #267 on: September 18, 2017, 03:21:23 PM »
she's very good at getting inside someone's head and relaying how they think, etc.  Predictions, I don't know, but she always was wishy washy with those anyway.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #268 on: September 18, 2017, 11:35:47 PM »
Read with her quite a lot around 2012-13 about my boyfriend at the time that after three years went silent. Omg how she picked on things... alas nothing ever ever happened. Even now after 5 years. Nada.  So after reading here and thinking she is so great:.. the 2015 guy, well again picked up on so much, and nothing ever happened.  Again living with someone else for quite some time now.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #269 on: September 19, 2017, 12:54:33 AM »
Bella..what a bummer.  I'm sorry.

Yea I tend to think she is not good with predictions...

anything