Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239491 times)

Offline bagalagaa88

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #240 on: June 07, 2017, 12:17:13 AM »
what did she say?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #241 on: June 07, 2017, 04:54:08 AM »
It's been a while since I had a reading with LadyP. I am going to get a reading with her this month. My situation has totally changed now so it will be interesting to see what she picks up on.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #242 on: June 07, 2017, 01:45:25 PM »
It's been a while since I had a reading with LadyP. I am going to get a reading with her this month. My situation has totally changed now so it will be interesting to see what she picks up on.

Same here, she is still my favorite, hands down.  I don't have anything to ask her but I have been itching for a reading with her, but I know she's not good with general questions...

Offline Love-33

« Reply #243 on: June 07, 2017, 02:31:50 PM »
She said I would be in a committed relationship with a man who only wanted to be friends with benefits with me last year. Two days after the reading he messaged me to say he wants to reconnect with his ex because she is the love of his life and he regretted letting her go in the past.
I emailed her to let her know that she was so wrong. She never replied

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #244 on: June 07, 2017, 03:52:46 PM »
IAread with her in January of 2016 and its safe to say not even one prediction of hers came to pass

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #245 on: June 07, 2017, 04:18:10 PM »
She said I would be in a committed relationship with a man who only wanted to be friends with benefits with me last year. Two days after the reading he messaged me to say he wants to reconnect with his ex because she is the love of his life and he regretted letting her go in the past.

that's so weird.  she has never sold me a fairy tale at all....

Offline Love-33

« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2017, 04:37:28 PM »

I don't know... but I'm damn sure I'm so hard to read lol maybe that's the reason only 2 psychics worked for me (the one we spoke about yesterday as well as a tarot reader)

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2017, 04:50:21 PM »

I don't know... but I'm damn sure I'm so hard to read lol maybe that's the reason only 2 psychics worked for me (the one we spoke about yesterday as well as a tarot reader)

LOL could be but hey at least you found two that work LOL..more than lots of us can say :)

stargazer

« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2017, 05:47:55 PM »
She also gave me a fairy tale back then. Never called her again after what she said turned out to be false.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #249 on: June 08, 2017, 03:42:21 PM »
I don't quite understand.

If people are aware of her health issues, would it be safe to assume she's been telling her clients? Why would her friends and family be posting health details about her on a message board? She must have confided in someone. Is telling your clients about what's going on in your personal life the most professional thing to do?

This is totally what I thought in the beginning, but she mentioned it to a client because she was late with readings for a few people, a few days past the posted time.
Some of us thought she was lying and talked about dialysis only for sympathy instead of closing down her shop or to turn off PayPal, so as not to take payments since she was behind, but it ended up being true.  Some questioned as to who would lie about something so dire.

She said she had to travel a couple of hours out to meet with her doctor to discuss better anti-rejection drugs...something along those lines.
Who knows?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 04:13:54 PM by HornetKick »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2017, 03:53:51 PM »
I don't think she's lying and it's more than likely that something is going on with her since this is not a pattern for her. She has never been late for any of my readings and I don't recall anyone else mentioning her being behind in the past. If this is something new it may be due to a health issue. I do recall this being mentioned a few weeks ago. Maybe I will hold off on getting a reading from her this month.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #251 on: June 08, 2017, 06:00:23 PM »
I'm not sure it's been confirmed that she is actually ON dialysis currently. I think some people had indicated that she had received a kidney transplant years ago, and recently had been consulting with her transplant team.  Obviously kidney failure is a serious issue.  But we don't know the full extent of her medical issues, nor should we.  She's revealed enough information to enough people to piece together a rough sketch of what she's going through.

If I remember correctly, the person who questioned whether the kidney story was true actually received their reading on time. They had inquired about their reading on the 4th business day when Lady P's site says to expect a 3-5 business day delivery.

With that being said, I'm not sure WHY it would be unethical for her to provide readings because she has kidney disease. If she's NOT on dialysis and is more than a year removed from her transplant, she not eligible for disability (in the USA) anymore unless she has other medical issues that prevent her from working. Also, some people on dialysis work full-time jobs even though they are eligible for disability. It depends on the person and how they tolerate dialysis.

If she has been dealing with the issue for an extended period of time, I'm sure she's been able to ascertain her physical and emotional limits in relation to her illness and its effect her psychic ability. Plenty of readers deliver subpar readings without the excuse of a a chronic illness.

I had one email reading with her at the beginning of the year, and her predictions seem a little farfetched to me. I haven't had a lot of luck with readers, unfortunately. BUT, having read with many, I don't think Lady Persephone is unethical or a scammer.

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #252 on: June 08, 2017, 07:26:46 PM »
Maybe you should try to contact her privately at ladypersephone.com

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #253 on: June 10, 2017, 04:28:02 AM »
Why is it rude? She disclosed the information herself, there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone has health issues eventually at one point or another in their lives.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #254 on: June 10, 2017, 06:20:49 AM »
Not if the person in question has voluntarily shared details with clients.

Why is it rude? She disclosed the information herself, there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone has health issues eventually at one point or another in their lives.

Agreed.