Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239191 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2017, 08:55:13 PM »
I haven't posted in a while, and I forgot how much I missed this forum. I had my regular beginning of the year reading with Lady P and a major prediction happened this week, a prediction she made for spring. I had to force a semi-time frame out of her. LOL. But she is roughly 90% accurate for me. I do wish she would cover more in a reading as opposed to rewording her prediction on one subject over and over. But she is relatively accurate for me.

Why does she do that, you think….the repetitiveness. I vowed never to read with her again, just because of that and not getting more information, just the same stuff over and over. It’s annoying as f!

I wish I knew. I feel like she could answer multiple questions in that 15 minute window, but instead she becomes redundant and only talks about the same thing, even if she tells you the same thing reworded multiple times. She is accurate for me, but I ONLY call her when I have one question plaguing me, because I know that several questions or even a general reading is not going to happen

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #226 on: May 08, 2017, 05:48:18 PM »
this reader was pretty honest about my job situation this year...i liked her but usually read with 2 others physics

Offline njlady

« Reply #227 on: May 08, 2017, 11:29:55 PM »
What time zone is she in?

I can't stand it when reader say they take calls from 11 to 2 or whatever but then they don't tell you what time zone they are in!!!!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2017, 12:13:16 AM »
I read with her a long time again one of the few that give me a negative outcome she said that there will not be a relationship with me and her because she want to go back to her EX it been 8 month now since I read with her. well she was right there hasn't been a relationship with me and my poi she was also wrong too about the part that she want to go back to her ex she still single and said on Facebook she done with her ex.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2017, 01:34:59 PM »
I read with her a long time again one of the few that give me a negative outcome she said that there will not be a relationship with me and her because she want to go back to her EX it been 8 month now since I read with her. well she was right there hasn't been a relationship with me and my poi she was also wrong too about the part that she want to go back to her ex she still single and said on Facebook she done with her ex.

She's still one of my favorites..always.  She is super honest, and was right about my situation from day one (back in 2015).  Last reading I had with her was November of last year.

Does anyone know if she is good for general reads, like what do you see happening with my love life, etc?  or is she better with direct questions?  I ask because I had only called her about that jerk so I never really asked anything else, and now I would like to try a general read with her....

Offline bstalling

« Reply #230 on: May 09, 2017, 04:33:21 PM »

She's still one of my favorites..always.  She is super honest, and was right about my situation from day one (back in 2015).  Last reading I had with her was November of last year.

Does anyone know if she is good for general reads, like what do you see happening with my love life, etc?  or is she better with direct questions?  I ask because I had only called her about that jerk so I never really asked anything else, and now I would like to try a general read with her....

She does NOT like doing them...but it depends on the day you catch her. She has done general reads for me and been right about quite a few things. She prefers specific questions Some of the things/predictions she makes may be years off though IME. I think she is best for specific questions/new situations.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #231 on: May 09, 2017, 04:36:23 PM »
Also she said that I would need someone new back in oct 16 nothing happen.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #232 on: May 09, 2017, 07:25:01 PM »
I have been waiting in line for Lady P. for 3 weeks, i was 2nd in line for a week and a half, and then i got out of line because i was going on a vacation& i got back and she still hasn't been back on to take any calls... I should have stayed in line it pisses me off lol. She has been gone for a very long time, does anyone know if she has been absent from readings on her website as well?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #233 on: May 09, 2017, 07:29:39 PM »
I have been waiting in line for Lady P. for 3 weeks, i was 2nd in line for a week and a half, and then i got out of line because i was going on a vacation& i got back and she still hasn't been back on to take any calls... I should have stayed in line it pisses me off lol. She has been gone for a very long time, does anyone know if she has been absent from readings on her website as well?

I read in other forums she's having some health issues :(

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #234 on: May 09, 2017, 07:43:44 PM »

Oh ok that's sad... :(   I do know i read on her description on keen saying she was ill & she would be back but then she kept pushing it back farther. I hope she's ok. What other forums do you read?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #235 on: May 09, 2017, 07:46:15 PM »

sps forums mentioned it.  I don't go on there much but I did see that thread....
Oh ok that's sad... :(   I do know i read on her description on keen saying she was ill & she would be back but then she kept pushing it back farther. I hope she's ok. What other forums do you read?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #236 on: May 09, 2017, 09:31:08 PM »
On dialysis, I believe.

Offline njlady

« Reply #237 on: May 10, 2017, 04:30:39 PM »
On dialysis, I believe.

Oh no.  That's terrible.

Do you know if she is accepting appointments on her site?  I haven't read with her in at least a decade.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #238 on: June 02, 2017, 03:04:37 AM »
I'm still in her line, she hasn't been on in forever, hope she's ok. Does anyone know if she is available for readings on her website right now?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #239 on: June 02, 2017, 05:34:18 PM »
Yeah she does. I read with her a couple weeks ago.

anything