Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 241057 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #210 on: March 13, 2017, 11:18:19 PM »
Hi, I just have to share my experience with lady p.  I do feel she is gifted.  I don't really recall ever having her repeat except for once.  However I will say that even though she picked up on a ton of stuff, and regarding one person I read about, about 6 readings, I feel she might have been correct, feelings wise.....But.....nothing ever happened prediction wise, and I mean nothing.  With that particular scenario it's been 4 1/2 years since I have heard from him. And I most likely never will and even if I do, it won't be in a reconciliatory way.  Regarding another person I spoke with her about....granted I read with her only 3 times, and yes, picked up on a lot of stuff I knew to be correct. She was super positive, and I swear a few weeks after I spoke with her I saw a pic of him and his new girlfriend on vacation.  Yep...sooooo yes I feel she is gifted, but certainly not correct in my case ever.  I went back to her the second time to give her another shot, as people here at the time were getting at least contact stuff.  Gosh I was so jealous, still am, as nothing anyone has ever predicted happened for me, not even the little no biggie things.   Lol.  Live and learn.

:( So sorry Bella. Its always a gamble dealing with these psychics. Thats the thing with them, they can be so unreliable.

Rediska

« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2017, 01:38:12 AM »
I understand your guys' concerns. This was my second reading with her and I am pretty no nonsense. I get straight to the point and specifically tell her what I am looking for. She tapped into him again and told me what was going on but she did not provide an outcome/prediction which I am okay with. She was ethical enough to tell me that she doesn't know what is going to happen. She is an empath and even though it states she is clairvoyant/clairaudient it is obvious those are not her strengths. I would not use her for outcomes and predictions. Also, I don't intend on reading with her UNLESS if the POI re-connects with me. I don't believe in "updates." I let it go and do my thing. If I meet another guy or have blunders at work I will use her again but she gave me enough peace and clarity to make me not want to get another reading from any adviser.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #212 on: March 19, 2017, 08:04:45 PM »
I requested a first time caller reading with LP. She fed me with BS. She saw lots of money around me (wronggggg), then a couple of job oppertunities and saw me working from Oct 2016 REALLY? and predicted twins as my first born LOL. 99% wrong. May be personality reading is easier with tarot rather then looking at REAL future events.... Like one's POI is this or that but that's more of a psychology assessment then a real psychic reading. But that's just me who is sooo off and far from these readers who have no power to actually help you by real seer abilities.

Offline verb18

« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2017, 07:07:29 PM »
Read with her and she was extremely accurate with my situation and I gave her NO info... I've heard people rant and rave about her so I gave her a try, and she was awesome. Kept it VERY real with me. Her predictions are the same exact as Lotus' but she offered me a lot more ways to make the situation work in my favor.

Any updates on her or feelings about previous reads?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2017, 10:04:06 PM »
Hey Verb18, I read with lady Persephone about 2 years ago regarding a love interest and boy was she awesome. I mean everything except one thing came to pass. I wish I would've kept reading with her because she would have guided me the right away, her brutal honesty is probably why some of us steer away, some times the truth does hurt:(

Offline verb18

« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2017, 11:13:21 PM »
Hey Verb18, I read with lady Persephone about 2 years ago regarding a love interest and boy was she awesome. I mean everything except one thing came to pass. I wish I would've kept reading with her because she would have guided me the right away, her brutal honesty is probably why some of us steer away, some times the truth does hurt:(

Yeah she did give me a lot of valuable honest insight. She seemed very accurate and it all resonated with my gut and she was super nice and patient as well.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #216 on: March 28, 2017, 04:25:34 AM »
Presence, heyyyyy! Funny enough, she has never wasted my time on a reading not once did she interject with her own opinion. I remember when I did read with her she was honest with what he is about, what he is up to and what he will do. One thing that she said that no one else mentioned was the fact he was hiding another woman, I completely dismissed that since no one else read that and thought she was one off. She was bang on, it only took me a year to find out who he was hiding.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #217 on: March 28, 2017, 04:46:43 AM »
Lol, Presence's I know your comments way too well to find you snarky! But I get your point on her. She clearly has been interjecting her two cents in a lot of readings, which I can see it getting frustrating.

My comment on her brutal honesty is where I was with the situation and him. She told me the truth and I hated it in fact I just completely had written her off. I wasn't ready but I wish I was because then i would known better and done differently. I almost find her and Kiesha quite a like, are they related or something? Lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #218 on: March 28, 2017, 04:50:50 AM »
Presence, you made an interesting point. Sometimes I DO wish these readers would take a deep breath and read what their clients honestly have to say about
their services. I'm posititive that a lot of them could improve in some way. Most posters have some insightful and on-target thoughts about things and surely there is
something they can take away and improve as readers. I'm sure a few of them already have.

LP is a favorite of mine, but I just can't give any psychic a 100 percent or even a 90 percent when it comes to their services overall.

Offline verb18

« Reply #219 on: March 28, 2017, 04:52:44 AM »
Lol, Presence's I know your comments way too well to find you snarky! But I get your point on her. She clearly has been interjecting her two cents in a lot of readings, which I can see it getting frustrating.

My comment on her brutal honesty is where I was with the situation and him. She told me the truth and I hated it in fact I just completely had written her off. I wasn't ready but I wish I was because then i would known better and done differently. I almost find her and Kiesha quite a like, are they related or something? Lol

She didn't interject her personal situations/opinions in her read with me either - but that is pretty crazy she predicted that for you @Leogirl... she gave me an overall positive outcome with my POI - and she is in line with LotusOfLight who has been very spot on and accurate with me thus far. However, LadyP was much more harsh than Lotus in her delivery - like told me about everything negative I will face in my situation...nothing deal breaking, but she kept it real nonetheless which I appreciated. She seems to be one of the most well known on Keen and she seems to be very accurate for most people which is why I tried her... I know every reader doesn't work for everyone, but she really did resonate with me.

Do you know how she is with timeframes? She gave me a timing prediction but straight up told me it wasn't her strong suit which I appreciated. But I was just wondering if she has gotten this right for you/anyone, or if she is def more of an "outcome being spot on" reader?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #220 on: March 28, 2017, 01:28:32 PM »
I agree Lady P is one of the very few I trust.  I love her honesty and bluntness, but that's just me.  LOL

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2017, 01:29:39 PM »

She didn't interject her personal situations/opinions in her read with me either - but that is pretty crazy she predicted that for you @Leogirl... she gave me an overall positive outcome with my POI - and she is in line with LotusOfLight who has been very spot on and accurate with me thus far. However, LadyP was much more harsh than Lotus in her delivery - like told me about everything negative I will face in my situation...nothing deal breaking, but she kept it real nonetheless which I appreciated. She seems to be one of the most well known on Keen and she seems to be very accurate for most people which is why I tried her... I know every reader doesn't work for everyone, but she really did resonate with me.

Do you know how she is with timeframes? She gave me a timing prediction but straight up told me it wasn't her strong suit which I appreciated. But I was just wondering if she has gotten this right for you/anyone, or if she is def more of an "outcome being spot on" reader?

She's not good with timing at all, she admits that too lol.  she told me she straight up doesn't like doing timing due to all the factors involved.

Offline globedove

« Reply #222 on: April 01, 2017, 10:28:53 PM »
She's been 90% accurate with me! Only one to see everything literally without me saying a word.
This woman is wonderful!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #223 on: April 14, 2017, 05:20:07 AM »
I haven't posted in a while, and I forgot how much I missed this forum. I had my regular beginning of the year reading with Lady P and a major prediction happened this week, a prediction she made for spring. I had to force a semi-time frame out of her. LOL. But she is roughly 90% accurate for me. I do wish she would cover more in a reading as opposed to rewording her prediction on one subject over and over. But she is relatively accurate for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #224 on: April 14, 2017, 06:51:49 PM »
I haven't posted in a while, and I forgot how much I missed this forum. I had my regular beginning of the year reading with Lady P and a major prediction happened this week, a prediction she made for spring. I had to force a semi-time frame out of her. LOL. But she is roughly 90% accurate for me. I do wish she would cover more in a reading as opposed to rewording her prediction on one subject over and over. But she is relatively accurate for me.

Why does she do that, you think….the repetitiveness. I vowed never to read with her again, just because of that and not getting more information, just the same stuff over and over. It’s annoying as f!