Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 236080 times)

loops77

LadyPersephone
« on: February 17, 2012, 07:00:17 AM »
Anyone like this reader? She is really good at detailing peoples reactions, emotional states and predilections in a straight-forward and realistic way. Predictions have happened with her...but I especially value her insights into people. She is similar to Mslisam, but I like her style best, because she simply explains things as if she knows that person personally and she is watching a movie. And I've gotten reads on family members, co workers and romantic options...very good. Her rate is fair...never seen her go over 4 dollars a minute and she has been on keen on a while.

Offline 1day

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 05:53:56 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Loops!

How is she on predictions? Or is she a better empath?

Thanks!

loops77

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 07:46:56 PM »
Depends on the type of predictions. She sees destined outcomes...not good with "Is he going to call this week" outcomes.

Offline 1day

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 12:07:51 AM »
Have you had predictions come to pass with her, or are you still waiting for them to happen? I've tried to get on the phone with her, but doesn't look like she's been on much lately.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 05:11:53 AM »
I just spoke with LadyPersephone, and I really liked her!! She was accurate in her descriptions of both men I asked her about. For less money and less time because she was so quick, I got as much information as I've gotten from the other more expensive readers. Her prediction is in line with Kisha's, but she didn't give me timeframes, which I'm really ok with. Thanks for the recommendation, loops. I'll be sure to let you know if she ends up being correct. I need to end my latest psychic binge and I'm glad I did so on a high note with this reader. She gave me good news and bad news, but she did so realistically. She didn't blow me away with any details like Cookie did, but she did say things that I could totally picture each guy saying. I can confirm that she was most certainly right about my ex's hesitation for commitment, not out of fear but because he likes to control everything. She was also right about how I felt about that and about how Chance's fear is different than the ex's.

For now, I'm going to refrain from calling anyone else. I'm going to start waiting for predictions to manifest and will probably only call Kisha if I need updates or if something major happens that I think may change things.

loops77

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 04:26:24 AM »
Glad you liked her. I just had another read with her about another situation. She really is one of the golden ones. This was in regards to a move and employment...she gets the feelings/information fast. She said that if I take the next opportunity...I will feel I made a mistake and would be forced to look for another job on the dot. However, she felt that this opportunity would erase the problem of getting there...since the financial aspect of things have been not good for the past year or two and the move is something I need to do for personal and health reasons). Essentially, she said take what is offered, even if I don't like it and push through...which is something I feared, but it feels its destined for it to happen that way since I have wracked my brain for an alternative.

This goes in line with other readers that some me doing something temporary that I may regret..but that ultimately it would be a good decision.

PsychicWhore

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 06:16:55 PM »
I've read with her and the verdict is still out. she does has her own site

http://www.ladypersephone.com/

Offline SweetPea

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 10:22:04 AM »
Love her she is very down to earth and honest somewhat of a potty mouth lol but she keeps it real. She isnt my go to advisor for predictions but she is definetly the best I have ever went to that describes people and whats going on in the present moment. I always find out later that she was right so I could confirm. She said my ex had a relative that passed away months before I found out and lots of other things. She also says she isnt good with timing for jobs and small contact dates but she actually has been right ever time so I would say that she is great for timing. She describes the person you ask her about as though she knows them directly it always blows me away. I feel anyon that dosent like what she says is because there upset about hearing the truth bcause believe me she will let you know good or bad. Shes told me about a woman my ex was dating and I hated to hear about it but it was true because my regular go to advisor in my hometown already told me the same thins exact word for word almost about his relationship with the other woman and it wasnt gud of course I just didnt want to hear about it. But...I luv Lady P! Call her you'll be amazed.

Offline lightme

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 02:53:05 PM »
just want to give my honest feedback. i read with her recently. i just had a good one with ladyashley so i was hoping something similiar from ladyP. ( my definition of a "good one" is no fishing questions. ) LadyP asked me fishing questions from beginning to the end. hmmmm...... she did not pick up anything on her own. maybe she couldn't connect with me, but could had told me so, instead of asking leading questions for the whole call. i was too polite to cut her off. anyway just wanted to say that i am not impressed. i am glad she works for others.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 07:11:15 PM »
She is great!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 01:56:22 PM by positivethoughts2 »

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 11:38:41 PM »
Over the past 24 hours 2 of her very unlikly predictions just happrned. She predicted i would meet a guy and gave me his name and age. OMG i went out with him last night -she got his NAME and AGE and OCCUPATION right. She also told me about an outlandish job situation and it happened today - it is wonderful for me. I read with her in march and its happening now.
In total shock -
PT
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 01:56:49 PM by positivethoughts2 »

Offline rain

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 12:33:54 AM »
I had a reading with ladyp a few days ago regarding a relationship. She was very detailed and told me a few things to expect down the road from his ex. She also enlightened me on what was going on within his life. She touched on things no other reader mentioned.  It really made sense. She was nice and patient with me

Offline lightme

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 01:17:01 AM »
PT2, wow that is amazing! happy for you too :)

loops77

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 03:16:54 AM »
I tried ladyp again..havent spoken to her in a while..she still saw the same situation playing out..she even mentioned an idea I had about speeding things along that I planned in detail. I'm just gonna stick to her should I need a read for general things now. She again stressed her timing sucks, which I accept with all readers now. Noticed she used cards tonight or was shuffling..and she was a bit more precise with things.

Here is the thing...she asked about a friends facebook page and that she changed something about it that would shock me a bit. I was like huh? I went over to her page and sure enough..I was a bit shocked..she got married to another woman it seems.

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 01:38:39 PM »
loops - lol - that is shocking.

I will call her again. Once I started talking to this guy on the phone I went though my old notes and when I saw Lady P's I almost fell over. She also said I would be doing volunteer work with children in the fall and I was like - NO WAY. I have kids and just figured she was seeing that. Plus I have a job I love. So fast forward to now = My 2 daughters are involved in a really expensive activity and yesterday the director asked if I wanted to volunteer a few hours a week in their office and they would reduce the tuition by over 1/2. I actually started crying. Lady P said it would lead to a full-time position with them. I highly doubt I would give up my "real" job but I guess who knows. I'm almost afraid to call her again!

She is good and the real thing. I have no idea what will happen with this new guy - he is almost too good to be true. I have a friend who is a "reader" and she said to me - don't YOU become the runner. LOL.
PT

anything