Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239197 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #195 on: February 21, 2017, 06:25:33 PM »
Oh weird, she's never done that to me.
She's never done that to me either.

Me neither...as a matter of fact, I appreciate that she took the time in my last reading with her to really go into all the little nuances of the situation I was asking about and how things could be complicated and difficult...she didn't spin a fairy tale and is very realistic.  One time I paid for a fifteen minute reading with her and she spent over 1/2 an hr with me on the phone and that's super cool in my opinion.  Did she give me her opinions, yes...but that's ok with me because she's being real.  I truly like this lady a lot.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #196 on: February 21, 2017, 07:43:01 PM »
She was not good for me I'm afraid. She kept talking about herself in the reading and turning my questions into her experiences and telling me what she did and what happened to her in certain situations that I was calling about for myself. That annoyed the hell out of me and I had to keep her on track. She is not one I will ever revisit.

I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but in my reading she would be trying to get me to relate to what she was trying to say and would be saying "I" when she was implying "you".

So for instance, she was talking about new year's resolutions and saying "Let's say I make a new year's resolutions and it's to clean my house or lose some weight or improve my life, etc....." But she at the end, she wrapped it up by saying focusing on those things wouldn't cause a block for me. So basically she was trying to say that if that is where MY focus was, it wouldn't cause a block for my other goals.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #197 on: February 22, 2017, 12:09:55 AM »
Me neither...as a matter of fact, I appreciate that she took the time in my last reading with her to really go into all the little nuances of the situation I was asking about and how things could be complicated and difficult...she didn't spin a fairy tale and is very realistic.  One time I paid for a fifteen minute reading with her and she spent over 1/2 an hr with me on the phone and that's super cool in my opinion.  Did she give me her opinions, yes...but that's ok with me because she's being real.  I truly like this lady a lot.

I've thought about this today. Why is it that she can be so professional and respectful with some people and so self-absorbed with other callers? I'd have to wonder if you, bluebelle, have more of a "I don't take shit" kind of energy and she knows better than to waste your time.

When I get readings, I am extremely polite. I think it's mistaken for being naive, gullible, or submissive and readers with strong personalities, like LP, instinctively feel like they can get away with being unprofessional because, chances are, I won't say anything.

Just a theory.

I don't think its that deep. All of these psychics just have varying levels of professionalism. I literally depends on what day you catch them on--thats it. They are just unreliable. The best way to deal with her is to just as very specific questions. When she gets off track, as another specific question that forces her to get into "psychic mode" not "opinion and storytelling mode".

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #198 on: February 22, 2017, 04:16:49 AM »
I won't harp, but well another thing was that she watched the clock and ended the session once the time ended (I paid through her own site). What got me as well is that she took up the time jabbering about herself, although she was trying to reference the information as an example for me, so I guess she believes she was helping me, but then to cut the time? I was thinking like what the hay, we wasted most of the call talking about everything but the caller's issues.

It is great she worked for others though.

Offline toju516

« Reply #199 on: February 22, 2017, 07:37:04 AM »

I have to say i had the same experience as you bluebelle with LP. I once paid for a 15 min reading as well and we went overtime and she didn't just cut me off. I once paid for a concise email reading which is only meant to be approx 8mins but i received a 17min recording. I also appreciate that she takes the time to go into the little nuances of the situation. She always explains things so thoroughly for me that i never need to ask follow up questions. The best thing is that she's accurate for my situation. I've read with her the most. She gives me her opinions as well, but i don't mind it as it's realistic. I, too am an LP fan.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #200 on: February 22, 2017, 02:19:38 PM »

I have to say i had the same experience as you bluebelle with LP. I once paid for a 15 min reading as well and we went overtime and she didn't just cut me off. I once paid for a concise email reading which is only meant to be approx 8mins but i received a 17min recording. I also appreciate that she takes the time to go into the little nuances of the situation. She always explains things so thoroughly for me that i never need to ask follow up questions. The best thing is that she's accurate for my situation. I've read with her the most. She gives me her opinions as well, but i don't mind it as it's realistic. I, too am an LP fan.

glad you had a good experience too....the concise email is what I ordered from her last time and she went wayyy over what she needed to....didn't leave me with any questions afterwards.

I first read with her in 2015 and looking back she def has been on of the most on point as to what would happen regarding the guy I was calling about. 

Presence, i had to laugh at your comment...I am from NY so maybe she picks up on the no BS stuff with me  but i'm polite to the readers too.. I do appreciate a straightforward approach :)

Rediska

« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2017, 07:27:10 AM »
I've spoken with over 35 psychics or so on the POI since last year of August inconsistently. Now that we are in March it just hit me: Holy S***, not a single one of them understood or got the situation correctly. Not the $10.00 psychic's at CP.com, not my local readers, not the readers at keen.com,  NO ONE. Absolutely no one.

I decided to give Lady Persephone a try about a few days ago as my last read before I shut my account down @ keen. I just want to cry. I can't believe it took me hundreds of dollars, hours of energy being invested+researching psychics, reading testimonials and  obsessing/getting angry over the situation, to realize she was the only one who was correct and the only one who knew. She explained the reason why things are in limbo, his thought process and even said things to me that he has said verbatim in the past. I highly recommend anyone that is confused, needs insight+clarity, feelings revealed or motives to try her. Not any other psychic. Just her. The closest comment to what LP said was O Valley. However, when I called O Valley the third time she was completely off. Disappointing.

Had I read with her before he moved I would not have wasted so much money or thought obsessions over him. This whole mess of a situation also confirmed that my own intuition was correct this whole time and that I need to trust myself over. I am at peace. I asked the admin of this site to shut down my account. No more worries, what if's or when. She gave it to me realistically (being realistic is something that most of these psychics lack) and did not feed me a fairytale. I read with her back in November and I felt lukewarm. All the other psychics said one thing and here she was saying something else. Months later it turns out she was the only one correct.

edit: I realize this post sounds dramatic lol. You guys have no idea how it makes me feel when people on here say, "well, she just nailed it! or this reader just blew me away or this reader said details that no one knew." I think, "how come I don't have that? I have tried so many readers." That is why my post sounds so dramatic. She is really my go-to reader for now. Not for predictions or outcomes (if she gives you one ignore it!) but for reasons I already listed above. I thought Angelic Channel was decent but I realized I was feeding her so much info and she also fed on my insecurity.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 07:40:55 AM by Rediska »

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2017, 03:16:05 PM »
I've spoken with over 35 psychics or so on the POI since last year of August inconsistently. Now that we are in March it just hit me: Holy S***, not a single one of them understood or got the situation correctly. Not the $10.00 psychic's at CP.com, not my local readers, not the readers at keen.com,  NO ONE. Absolutely no one.

I decided to give Lady Persephone a try about a few days ago as my last read before I shut my account down @ keen. I just want to cry. I can't believe it took me hundreds of dollars, hours of energy being invested+researching psychics, reading testimonials and  obsessing/getting angry over the situation, to realize she was the only one who was correct and the only one who knew. She explained the reason why things are in limbo, his thought process and even said things to me that he has said verbatim in the past. I highly recommend anyone that is confused, needs insight+clarity, feelings revealed or motives to try her. Not any other psychic. Just her. The closest comment to what LP said was O Valley. However, when I called O Valley the third time she was completely off. Disappointing.

Had I read with her before he moved I would not have wasted so much money or thought obsessions over him. This whole mess of a situation also confirmed that my own intuition was correct this whole time and that I need to trust myself over. I am at peace. I asked the admin of this site to shut down my account. No more worries, what if's or when. She gave it to me realistically (being realistic is something that most of these psychics lack) and did not feed me a fairytale. I read with her back in November and I felt lukewarm. All the other psychics said one thing and here she was saying something else. Months later it turns out she was the only one correct.

edit: I realize this post sounds dramatic lol. You guys have no idea how it makes me feel when people on here say, "well, she just nailed it! or this reader just blew me away or this reader said details that no one knew." I think, "how come I don't have that? I have tried so many readers." That is why my post sounds so dramatic. She is really my go-to reader for now. Not for predictions or outcomes (if she gives you one ignore it!) but for reasons I already listed above. I thought Angelic Channel was decent but I realized I was feeding her so much info and she also fed on my insecurity.

So happy for you Rediska that you have your closure to your situation, that you now do not have that need to call anymore.  Take care and be well.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2017, 01:25:59 PM »

I swear to you, that would be a mistake.

It is really, really good LP was able to help you get the clarity you needed. But I implore you to see it as the gift it was and not make her your "go to" reader.

Whether you call her for other reasons beyond predictions, or not, you're not going to experience that initial magic and feeling of empowerment with her ever again. You'll call again wanting it. She's knows that. And rather than doing her best to give it to you, she'll get shamelessly lazy, stop being helpful, and not care that she's wasting your time and money.

I know; everyone's experience is different. Everyone's reaction to her personality and reading style is different. But take it from someone who could have, easily, written your post nearly word-for-word a few years ago and who did spend hundreds of (if not close to a thousand) dollars talking to her, she will end up disappointing you.

Wow I have to disagree (respectfully :)...I feel she was one of the few that really told me like it was and I've been reading with her (not constantly) since 2015.  She's not one to call constantly for updates but as an overall picture, for sure.

But we all connect differently.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2017, 02:17:46 PM »
It looks like Rediska will use Lady P more as an empath rather than for predictions as she stated. I think she is really good at getting in a person's head and she has been really good for me. I personally feel she does get a bit lazy which is why you can't read with her about the same situation often because she will offer more logical advice rather than giving you a fresh read. Based on my personal experience with her I think she is a good go to reader if you want to know what other people are thinking and their intent. I don't think she is good with giving a fresh read about the same people even 3 months down the line. She will repeat a lot of what she said to you originally which is where I agree with the lazy part.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2017, 02:53:56 PM »
How do you guys read with her? personal site or by getting in line on keen?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2017, 02:54:33 PM »
How do you guys read with her? personal site or by getting in line on keen?

her site..don't bother with Keen. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2017, 08:00:28 PM »
A few years back, I too called her rgularly about a particular situation. I did get new insights and predictions about emotional matters that would come to pass. Its hard to
explain, but these emotional events happened, and following the predictions as well. She has no sense of timing at all, please remember that. And she looks more at the bigger picture, which often takes time to reveal itself. I believe she is a top reader when it comes to going inside peoples head/heart in a realistic most accurate way. Really!

But, try your best not to make her your go-to. She has an astounding memory and if she is having a bad day, she can lean on commenting/assuming, storytelling to get through your reading if she is not picking up on anything. Actually, I think the "not picking up on anything" is the reason why psychics switch to this mode during sessions. Its like they can spend 10 minutes wading through things in their mind, and then suddenly a psychic flashlight comes on and gives them clarity enough to provide the psychic insight you are looking for. Its not always a flowing stream of information with the vast majority of them and psychics tend to compensate with the counseling/storytelling/assuming etc. I think most know that they shouldn't, but they do.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2017, 09:18:20 PM »
Hi, I just have to share my experience with lady p.  I do feel she is gifted.  I don't really recall ever having her repeat except for once.  However I will say that even though she picked up on a ton of stuff, and regarding one person I read about, about 6 readings, I feel she might have been correct, feelings wise.....But.....nothing ever happened prediction wise, and I mean nothing.  With that particular scenario it's been 4 1/2 years since I have heard from him. And I most likely never will and even if I do, it won't be in a reconciliatory way.  Regarding another person I spoke with her about....granted I read with her only 3 times, and yes, picked up on a lot of stuff I knew to be correct. She was super positive, and I swear a few weeks after I spoke with her I saw a pic of him and his new girlfriend on vacation.  Yep...sooooo yes I feel she is gifted, but certainly not correct in my case ever.  I went back to her the second time to give her another shot, as people here at the time were getting at least contact stuff.  Gosh I was so jealous, still am, as nothing anyone has ever predicted happened for me, not even the little no biggie things.   Lol.  Live and learn.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2017, 11:15:19 PM »
Its not always a flowing stream of information with the vast majority of them and psychics tend to compensate with the counseling/storytelling/assuming etc. I think most know that they shouldn't, but they do.

That's a really good point. If she can't pick on anything, what is she going to do? Have the integrity to tell you and refund your money? Of course not. She's going to kill time with storytelling and repetition.

Also good point about her being lazy when she's having a bad day. Now that you mention it, back in 2013-14, there were readings in which she'd reveal (when I asked "How are you?") having family drama (something about taking a family member to court). It was obvious she was distracted and in a bad mood. If I hadn't been so out of my mind, I should have suggested we do the reading on another day, but I was so desperate I continued on, and of course, got a crappy reading.

I don't think its an intentional scam for most of them..the gift just dosent turn on right away. Its like waiting for the tap to flow and fill up the sink or for things to warm up.
It sucks for us clients, but I've accepted that is how it works for most of them. NOW, if they are just wading through for a gazillion minutes, then they should say its not working and refund. Only a handful of psychics have done that for me though.

anything