Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239197 times)

Offline Bark angel

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2014, 03:57:05 AM »
Although everyone has that burning desire to "know" when something will occur, "when" depends on the client and anyone and everyone else involved in a situation for which a reading is being given.  With so many variables like that, why bother asking?

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2014, 04:03:39 AM »
Cuz of the burning desire? Predictions is what drive one to a reading after all. Even though we fail more than succeed when it comes to readings we still try to search for answers. It's frustrating.....

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2014, 04:07:34 AM »
I don't question the desire to read, I wonder with the timing aspect, which has so many variables what purpose there is to even ask for timing?  More often than not, I would suspect, if you asked a trusted psychic (not a scripted cold reader) they'd admit that offering timing (unless it is given outright by spirit), is, at best, simply a guesstimate.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2014, 04:15:55 AM »
Agreed. It still doesn't change people's desire to ask anyways. Especially when the readers are 'known' for contact predictions to happen.  That's why specific readers are read with specifically for that specialty. People are just curious by nature. I sadly was having one of those 'moments' and gave in to my curiosity and sorta went nuts looking for correct contact predictions. This will all pass i hope...-_-

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2014, 09:45:05 PM »
Speaking of LadyP, am I the last one to stumble across her new website?  She offers a wide range of phone readings at 15-minute increments and it looks like she's added email readings too.  I think the prices are lower than Keen as well.
http://www.ladypersephone.com

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2014, 12:02:58 AM »
I would advise people to call LadyP only for insight - not predictions. This is not just my experience but others who used her in the past as well.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2014, 12:15:52 AM »
Curious. What is the difference between insight and predictions? Insight in terms of how to take something, how to react, how to handle something?  As opposed to what may occur?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2014, 11:12:50 PM »
Hello, old friends!  Long time, no post. 

I've cut back SIGNIFICANTLY on readings... to the point where I rarely get them anymore.  I have about 3 readers I still trust, so it's easy not to get tempted now that the list is so short. 

While I wasn't getting readings, I did call LadyP in November to ask her about someone who had been communicating with me.  I was curious as to why communication had picked up, and I think LadyP is good at giving insight into people's motivations and interests.  She is also best when a long time has gone between readings, which at this point it had. 

The reading was inline with what's been happening and believable, so I didn't feel bad about making the call.  Imagine my surprise when she randomly tells me that someone from my past is going to come back into my life soon.  I actually laughed.  I mean, how many times have we heard this, right?  Then, she has the nerve to name the person.  She got his name wrong (switched one letter), but we both knew who she was talking about (someone I used to call about a lot).  She was honest and said she didn't know to what level things would progress, but that the person was definitely coming back in to some degree.  Mmm hmm, yeah right.  I hadn't been social with this person since around February, and even then they were awkward encounters. 

After not having seen this person in almost a year (other than in passing on one occasion), I was intimate with this person on Monday.  Do I expect anything else to happen?  No.  But I'm going to give it to LadyP for pulling this one right out of her you know what.     

Offline rain

« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2015, 12:04:00 AM »
I just tried to get a reading with Lady P and her acct is deleted. Does anyone know what happened? Did she delete for real? Take a break?

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2015, 01:03:37 AM »
Her site is back. For what it's worth, nothing she predicted for me over the past year happened  - not only did her predictions not come to fruition but the opposite of what she predicted actually occurred. Oh well, lesson learned  (the hard way ).

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2015, 09:20:26 PM »
So it is a good thing because if says yes it means no and she says no it makes yes. She has not worked for me either.
Her site is back. For what it's worth, nothing she predicted for me over the past year happened  - not only did her predictions not come to fruition but the opposite of what she predicted actually occurred. Oh well, lesson learned  (the hard way ).

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2015, 11:18:39 PM »
She is horrible (did not work for me) and she was soooooooooo general.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2016, 07:08:24 PM »
Read with her and she did not say i would get pregno but in her final result she said prosperity, fulfillment and fertility came up so i should be careful about the fertility if i don't want babies ( and i never voiced it to her but i am terrified of the idea of having kids .. i always tell people i am close to i am not sure if i ever want kids ! ) she also said that my journey with "J" will not be easy in the mean time and i will be frustrated and that she saw the number 7 and 8 around me which could mean that we will rekindle july or august or 7 -8 months since the break up with would be may or april .. only God knows but this is what she told me .. she said communication from now till then wil be sparse and in between

allibai3

« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2016, 03:23:32 PM »
Hi guys! I'm new to this forum but I have read with lady p before and I thought she was pretty good my ex boyfriend left me on Christmas we had been dating since junior year of college .he broke up with me after I graduated and we got back together 8 months later and were dating for 10 months but long distance. Lady p was able to pick up on a female energy surrounding him which I didn't know about that because we have only been broken up for a month . She said that he misses me but he is struggling with his feelings as well as things that are going on this life . She believes that he will contact me sometime this month and we will definitely get back together but she also said that our relationship will have a lot of obstacles. She also stated that distance was our problem. Anyway I ended up blocking him after speaking with Magical Sandra who helped me realize that I deserve better so I have no clue if he has reached out to me but I think lady p is good

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2016, 04:39:56 PM »
I spoke with her a few years ago, and she was horrible!

anything