Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239189 times)

Offline Calypso 13

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2013, 05:09:10 AM »
I love what lioness said!

These moments do provide that opportunity.

Well my ex I called about a lot last year is still around and we've gotten close as friends though he calls every single day sometimes multiple times a day.

when I called lady p about him last year she mentioned he would be in and out waffling back and forth...well that was true, but now he's like really around and has been for the past 2 months. I had to create firm boundaries though on the friendship so as not to be taken advantage of in any way.

oh and lady p said that he was in some lawsuit or something. Well in talking to him now,  we are so close, he would have told me. She said this last year.

Overall though I like her...well the few times I talked with her.

Oh and syn...so proud of you girl!! Muah!!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2013, 06:38:06 PM »
A prediction came to pass exactly as LadyPersephone said it would...regarding my ex-fiance. It was a bittersweet prediction, but she was right.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2013, 08:46:43 PM »
So happy to read LadyP was accurate with a prediction, I know she gets the current details accurate!

A prediction came to pass exactly as LadyPersephone said it would...regarding my ex-fiance. It was a bittersweet prediction, but she was right.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2013, 05:50:34 PM »
Ok, when i read with lady P last week regarding this interview, she told me this!! i see you going to be disappointed about something, it could be that, you would not like the person you interviewed with or something about the environment anyway, i would say she was right!!! for some reason, the interviewers had no expression and one would have been my boss! my phone was on silent and for some strange reason the time i was supposed to ask ???'s was the time it kept going off!! I had done extremely well up until then with the behavioral and technical ???'s asked and they wrote down my answers. With the phone thing, i lost my train of thoughts and could not ask the right questions so yeah I am disappointed on that aspect.

Regarding my reading with Scott Angel, he might be right because he stated that i will not hear back until in six weeks which is likely because the position will not be filled until December which is what he said and what the supervisor said.i quote " the position is either filled internally and they will call you back for a different position in 6weeks or they are not filling the position until December"

« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 05:54:43 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline skyline

« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2013, 08:00:15 PM »
I did read with Lady P and she got the gist of it right - that I would be working again soon. Though her timeline was very conservative.

I wouldn't call readers about specific positions. Unless they're spot on, they can't see which position you'll end up with.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2013, 08:31:06 PM »
Sky, I agree with you but she is good!!!

I did read with Lady P and she got the gist of it right - that I would be working again soon. Though her timeline was very conservative.

I wouldn't call readers about specific positions. Unless they're spot on, they can't see which position you'll end up with.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2013, 07:54:46 PM »
hi everyone, i had a reading with lady P recently and i'm left very confused. i've been basically given very positive reading which is good however most psychics gave me this fairy tale reading past two years only Kisha and couple of others told me no, it won't happen. i kinda felt Kisha was right however lady P gave me this extremely positive reading, like a fairy tale and this kind of took me backwards where i was ready to move on and now i'm not sure. guess my question is how accurate is she with predicting final outcomes and does she ever give negative readings? also did anyone have a situation where there is third party involved and she would see that they would break up - did it actually happen? i hope it makes sense :)

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2013, 08:39:10 PM »
Hi Sag,

My advice to you is to discard readings all together. Yes easier said than done I know. I was there but readings leave us holding on when reality says otherwise.

I've read with lady p and though she got things correct, correct as in the present mainly, she was also wrong too. For instance, she gave me details about someone that I later found out were wrong but with other things, she was correct.

This was my ongoing experience and I'm sure others can attest to as well during the times of calling.
I'm not even sure if even 1 person has gotten their desired predicted outcome. It was endless circles for me and I hate seeing others go through it.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2013, 09:26:53 PM »
Hi Sag,

My advice to you is to discard readings all together. Yes easier said than done I know. I was there but readings leave us holding on when reality says otherwise.

I've read with lady p and though she got things correct, correct as in the present mainly, she was also wrong too. For instance, she gave me details about someone that I later found out were wrong but with other things, she was correct.

This was my ongoing experience and I'm sure others can attest to as well during the times of calling.
I'm not even sure if even 1 person has gotten their desired predicted outcome. It was endless circles for me and I hate seeing others go through it.

Good advice!  I concur.  LadyP has actually been really good for me, but even with that said, she has also been wrong at times.  As we know, no reader is perfect, so it's difficult to gauge.  It's best to look at a person's actions and decide from there.  But I will add that LadyP has given me negative outcome predictions that have panned out, so she's not necessarily a fairytale reader.  Good luck. 

Offline sagitira

« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2013, 11:01:28 PM »
thank you synergy and calypso for your posts. i was thinking the same. technically i'm in the same boat, had been getting readings for 2 years and i can really truly say they did more damage then good so i did stop..i do have a reading every now and then mostly stuck with Kisha now as she did prove to be accurate. only tried lady P as Kisha was unavailable and as we know sometimes we get to a point where we are soo low and need some advise. so i was expecting negative outcome and was shocked to hear positive outcome from her. my intuition tells me it will never happen and i will stick with it as i am also getting to a point where i'm too tired waiting for this man to wake up...i am glad to hear that lady P is not a fairy tale reader. i guess only time will tell what happens i will definitely update for everyone to see as i believe feedback is very important. this forum helped me picking out the scams from genuine readers who at least can pick up things. i do believe both lady p and kisha have a gift as current situation was picked up by both correctly. prediction wise i will have to see a few months what will happen. lady p did actually give me a timeframe (two times in fact for two separate situations) so if it happens i will update everyone and of course if it doesn't i will still update..thank you again :)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2013, 02:14:56 AM »
I've read with Lady P a few times now and I like her readings. She seems very realistic and so far she has done well tuning in to my current situation and immediate future. She hasn't just given me positive or "fairy tale" readings either. At present, the few long term predictions she has made are not "due" to manifest yet. She has always told me she is terrible with timing so I guess I'll have to keep everyone posted if anything major happens. :)

Offline sagitira

« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2013, 11:48:33 AM »
I'm glad to see that ladyp doesn't seem to be "fairy-tale" reader. perhaps because she gave me positive prediction and what seems to be happening does not indicate that we will ever be together...maybe I thought she is feeding me fairy-tale..she did make a prediction which if it happens in the next few months I will be very surprised. I will definitely update if this happens. she did describe the current situation well though..

also wanted to ask did anyone get advice from her NOT TO MOVE ON? to hang on?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2013, 12:42:07 PM »
I'm confused.  Did Lady P give you a positive outcome or not and was it in line with what you sense is happening or not?

I think she is very direct as a reader. 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2013, 12:45:28 PM »
I use to read with LadyP and she was very good at getting what was happening in the now correct. Her predictions for me were positive but never manifested.

I'm glad to see that ladyp doesn't seem to be "fairy-tale" reader. perhaps because she gave me positive prediction and what seems to be happening does not indicate that we will ever be together...maybe I thought she is feeding me fairy-tale..she did make a prediction which if it happens in the next few months I will be very surprised. I will definitely update if this happens. she did describe the current situation well though..

also wanted to ask did anyone get advice from her NOT TO MOVE ON? to hang on?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2013, 12:51:05 PM »
This is curious kickingthehabit. doesn't give timing so I don't know how it is possible ti ever really know if something will happen or not.  I like Lady P a lot - she's realistic, in my opinion, but how do you know her predictions never manifested?   

anything