Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239465 times)

Offline Bark angel

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2013, 04:06:00 PM »
Interesting.I think this is a good example of the positive influence "free will" can have.  It's not always a downer. :-)
No. I don't ask about this man. I stopped asking awhile ago because he moved on with a new relationship. She would bring him up on his own. I was never encouraged to reach out. I did so because I wanted to. I didn't care what his reaction or response would be; I just wanted to do what I wanted to do, which was say hi and wish him a happy bday. Two months later, we'll be hanging out. It feels good doing what I wanted to do for once and not acting based upon what I'm told in readings. That's why I plan on keeping my promise to myself not to ask about this man anymore. Readings just screw everything up.

Offline skyline

« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2013, 04:21:50 PM »
Wow, I was going to get a reading, but then I read this scathing review.  It was a total pause and stop moment for me.

bowbow09 - 08/19/13
IF YOU WERE TRULY A PSYCHIC YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL ME IF ME & THIS PERSON WILL END UP TOGETHER .......BUT YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT A FREAKING PSYCHIC !!!.....IF YOU'RE NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING FIRM PREDICTIONS THAN GET ANOTHER JOB & STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE !!!.......YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE MY FRIEND & AFTER 8 YEARS ON KEEN I SURE CAN TELL WHO'S REAL & WHO'S NOT .

I have to agree with bowbow on this one. I hadn't spoken to L Persephone in a year, and to be honest, I wasn't even sure if her predictions from last year had to come pass.

So I spoke to her again, and it was the same way. She left A LOT of room for interpretation. It seems like she doesn't want to be pinned down to whether you will date this person or get this job.

She will only say that you will date a person, or get a job, but she won't get anymore specific than that.

For me, I want more specifics than that. And maybe no one can accurately predict that, so she doesn't even try.

BTW, it would be really interesting to get feedback from someone like bowbow who's called so many readers on there.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2013, 04:29:46 PM »
I've read with LadyP and she gets specific for me?  The only thing she insists upon not providing me in my readings is timing.  She says, right off the bat that she does not offer it.  It's a bit frustrating not to know how long it might take for some of the things she sees to manifest, but she will not waiver on that policy.  However, she has offered to me, at least, a reason why she prefers not to offer timing.

Wow, I was going to get a reading, but then I read this scathing review.  It was a total pause and stop moment for me.

bowbow09 - 08/19/13
IF YOU WERE TRULY A PSYCHIC YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL ME IF ME & THIS PERSON WILL END UP TOGETHER .......BUT YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT A FREAKING PSYCHIC !!!.....IF YOU'RE NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING FIRM PREDICTIONS THAN GET ANOTHER JOB & STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE !!!.......YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE MY FRIEND & AFTER 8 YEARS ON KEEN I SURE CAN TELL WHO'S REAL & WHO'S NOT .

I have to agree with bowbow on this one. I hadn't spoken to L Persephone in a year, and to be honest, I wasn't even sure if her predictions from last year had to come pass.

So I spoke to her again, and it was the same way. She left A LOT of room for interpretation. It seems like she doesn't want to be pinned down to whether you will date this person or get this job.

She will only say that you will date a person, or get a job, but she won't get anymore specific than that.

For me, I want more specifics than that. And maybe no one can accurately predict that, so she doesn't even try.

BTW, it would be really interesting to get feedback from someone like bowbow who's called so many readers on there.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2013, 05:07:47 PM »
i've also had times where LadyP has said exact words or expressed the same/similar feelings that others have said. like, literally.

she's still my top pick.

Did you ever tell another psychic these words or descriptions of how someone feels before another one said them back to you?

I still think they share notes or keep a database and know it will impress you if they relay something the EXACT way you said it.

So you're thinking, "WOW!  They really MUST be psychic.  They said the EXACT WORDS the other person did!!"

I'm never impressed when a Psychic tells me something I've told another Psychic anymore.  Used to believe in getting multiple readings to check "overlap" for verification.

Now I would be more impressed if they did that when I hadn't told it to ANY Psychic before.

P.S. I figured out the quote thing. ;p

no. i never told anyone else this, she picked it up on her own. this has happened several times with her.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2013, 05:10:18 PM »
i agree with Bark here. she gets really specific for me as well, but never gives me timing - even if i ask for it. i definitely hate that.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2013, 05:12:44 PM »
i agree with Bark here. she gets really specific for me as well, but never gives me timing - even if i ask for it. i definitely hate that.

Same here. She gives me specifics and has also been one of the few psychics to give me a big fat "no" outcome prediction on something, which she was right about, btw.

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2013, 06:53:46 PM »
LadyP has always worked well for me too. Her predictions have never changed as far as the guy I would call about. Her prediction has been in line with Aries Intuition. She also said that she sees marriage for us down the line and that it's going to take some time and be a roller coaster ride until we get there. Which it has been. She rarely gives me timeframes but she always says within 6-9 months. She does mention timing isn't her strong point.

Offline oben

« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2013, 03:53:24 AM »
I had a funny experience with her, last year when I read with her, she told me she saw a "7" for money. So she thought it was July or 7 weeks or months from the time I called. But was more leaning towards July.  Granted he same night I won the lottery $7  ;D

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2013, 11:46:08 PM »
Sooo... maybe the intent was there, but I did not go out with C this weekend.  Why?  He never bothered to text or call or communicate with me after asking me to hang out over the weekend.  Old Synergy would've reached out to confirm or ask him if we were still on, but if he had wanted to see me, he would have!! 

While LadyP was right that he would ask to see me, looks like she was wrong about it actually happening.  And I'll add that even if I do hear from him in the near future, I will have to decline any possible invitations if he's to extend another one.  I don't have the time or the energy for this crap.  Ladies, these men never change.  As has been said several times on this forum, if a man is into you, you'll know.  You won't have to call psychics about him.  Men will show you through their actions. 

waiting, YES, it is C...  :-\  bstalling, I used to call about him A LOT.  We're talking multiple readings a day over a period of MONTHS.  It was crazy. 

So, I hesitated sharing this because I don't want to get too excited about it, but I felt like it was a pretty significant prediction, and I wouldn't feel right not giving LadyP credit for it.  I know some of you may start asking if these means other readers were right.  I can't really answer that.  In all honesty, yes, I'd still say they're wrong.  This is just a dinner invitation.  It could mean absolutely nothing.  He could merely be bored and knew I'd say yes.  I can't have any expectations.  I think that's the lesson I've learned in all this time getting all these readings.  I've promised myself not to ask any readers about this moving forward, as I want to let this play out naturally.  The readings will only have me build unnecessary expectations I shouldn't have.  I will say that LadyP always said he'd be back, but never suggested he'd be "the one" or anything, so I don't feel any pressure and am not building any expectations based on her readings either. 

The other reader I really trust is QoC, and she has never made mention of C coming back or being of significance.  I have pending predictions from her about another man, actually, and LadyP's predictions about the other man are aligned with QoC's.  We'll see how it all plays out.   :)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2013, 11:51:55 PM »
Wow, so sorry to hear that.  Mean and heartless all the same, but do you think he was just trying to test your interest? Sorry, Syn.
 :(
Sooo... maybe the intent was there, but I did not go out with C this weekend.  Why?  He never bothered to text or call or communicate with me after asking me to hang out over the weekend.  Old Synergy would've reached out to confirm or ask him if we were still on, but if he had wanted to see me, he would have!! 

While LadyP was right that he would ask to see me, looks like she was wrong about it actually happening.  And I'll add that even if I do hear from him in the near future, I will have to decline any possible invitations if he's to extend another one.  I don't have the time or the energy for this crap.  Ladies, these men never change.  As has been said several times on this forum, if a man is into you, you'll know.  You won't have to call psychics about him.  Men will show you through their actions. 

waiting, YES, it is C...  :-\  bstalling, I used to call about him A LOT.  We're talking multiple readings a day over a period of MONTHS.  It was crazy. 

So, I hesitated sharing this because I don't want to get too excited about it, but I felt like it was a pretty significant prediction, and I wouldn't feel right not giving LadyP credit for it.  I know some of you may start asking if these means other readers were right.  I can't really answer that.  In all honesty, yes, I'd still say they're wrong.  This is just a dinner invitation.  It could mean absolutely nothing.  He could merely be bored and knew I'd say yes.  I can't have any expectations.  I think that's the lesson I've learned in all this time getting all these readings.  I've promised myself not to ask any readers about this moving forward, as I want to let this play out naturally.  The readings will only have me build unnecessary expectations I shouldn't have.  I will say that LadyP always said he'd be back, but never suggested he'd be "the one" or anything, so I don't feel any pressure and am not building any expectations based on her readings either. 

The other reader I really trust is QoC, and she has never made mention of C coming back or being of significance.  I have pending predictions from her about another man, actually, and LadyP's predictions about the other man are aligned with QoC's.  We'll see how it all plays out.   :)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2013, 12:43:00 AM »
Wow Syn, it seems like it is "DOUCHE LORD"  week here on the forum!

Im so happy you did not give him the opportunity to feel "wanted" by even asking him to confirm or anything else for that matter.  Im sorry Syn, but I know you are in a good place and it is not impacting you like it would have a year ago.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2013, 06:37:08 AM »
Well said, kicking. Synergy, you are amazing and you're my hero! I'm so glad you didn't reach out to him and can see him for what he really is: A WASTE OF TIME! I'm so proud of you. I bet you had an awesome weekend anyway, right?? hahaha

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2013, 10:22:45 AM »
I think it will be an interesting week for Syn, my prediction is she will hear from him again in a few days with some lame excuse and he will try to get her to see him....he will feel rejected because she did nothing lol!  Syn, when this happens you can mail me 3.99 for my accurate prediciton lmao.

W :)ell said, kicking. Synergy, you are amazing and you're my hero! I'm so glad you didn't reach out to him and can see him for what he really is: A WASTE OF TIME! I'm so proud of you. I bet you had an awesome weekend anyway, right?? hahaha

Offline lioness79

« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2013, 11:09:45 PM »
Lol, "DOUCHE LORD week." I heart you, kick. I think it has been douche lord century.

Wow Syn, it seems like it is "DOUCHE LORD"  week here on the forum!

Im so happy you did not give him the opportunity to feel "wanted" by even asking him to confirm or anything else for that matter.  Im sorry Syn, but I know you are in a good place and it is not impacting you like it would have a year ago.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2013, 11:13:09 PM »
This made me sad to read, Syn, but very proud and pleased to hear about the progress you've made. Perhaps it was an opportunity for you to appreciate how far you've really come and to reaffirm that you will never look back again.

anything