Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239199 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2013, 03:20:44 AM »
For MONTHS, LadyPersephone has been telling me that a certain specific someone from my past would come back around and ask me on a date. I would always laugh off this prediction because I honestly thought there was no way it would happen. Well, it looks like I'll be going out to dinner with said person next weekend. I'm calling this one an accurate prediction for LadyP.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2013, 04:34:46 PM »
Cool! I'm hoping she's going to be accurate with her predictions for me too!  ;D

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2013, 04:37:15 PM »
Hi Synergy,
Are we talking about C.?  Wow if it's him!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2013, 05:05:32 PM »
Synergy, was it someone you called a lot about in the past?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 05:08:29 PM by bstalling »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2013, 06:01:09 PM »
waiting, YES, it is C...  :-\  bstalling, I used to call about him A LOT.  We're talking multiple readings a day over a period of MONTHS.  It was crazy. 

So, I hesitated sharing this because I don't want to get too excited about it, but I felt like it was a pretty significant prediction, and I wouldn't feel right not giving LadyP credit for it.  I know some of you may start asking if these means other readers were right.  I can't really answer that.  In all honesty, yes, I'd still say they're wrong.  This is just a dinner invitation.  It could mean absolutely nothing.  He could merely be bored and knew I'd say yes.  I can't have any expectations.  I think that's the lesson I've learned in all this time getting all these readings.  I've promised myself not to ask any readers about this moving forward, as I want to let this play out naturally.  The readings will only have me build unnecessary expectations I shouldn't have.  I will say that LadyP always said he'd be back, but never suggested he'd be "the one" or anything, so I don't feel any pressure and am not building any expectations based on her readings either. 

The other reader I really trust is QoC, and she has never made mention of C coming back or being of significance.  I have pending predictions from her about another man, actually, and LadyP's predictions about the other man are aligned with QoC's.  We'll see how it all plays out.   :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2013, 06:09:02 PM »
Well, I'm just happy someone got something right!! Big whoop for that! I may just try LadyP again.

I don't know what happened bt you and this chap, but please put boundaries with him...especially if he really messed with your head and heart last time. He needs to know how he affected you and show effort to make up for that. That is why I demanded that me and my fiance go to counseling. It eventually led me to making the right decision about him and breaking it off. Maybe God sent him back so you could just vent and blow him off..and finally be done with him.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2013, 08:05:29 PM »
Holy Cow! Are you kidding me? Syn, this is crazy!!!!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2013, 08:21:02 PM »
Exciting!!! A flash from the past?  Totally unsolicited?  Wow!

Offline sanfranDave

« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2013, 08:32:30 PM »
I wish you success (and TOTALLY understand not wanting any more psychic advice about it to let it play out naturally).

But I still believe that psychics just say a person is coming back to keep you calling....just so happens they guessed right this time.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2013, 08:36:17 PM »
Just got off the phone with LP.  I recorded the call through Google voice..which was about 20 minutes. She stressed that she is not good with timing, but the way she said something really pierced my heart because it was the exact way that my guy said something when he was upset with me.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2013, 08:48:13 PM »
LadyP never led me on about this person.  She actually was one of the few who didn't feed me a fairytale about him, and when she would bring him up on her own, would merely say there is unfinished business with us.  In the past few months is when she began mentioning him more and specficially said we would date again... well, she says we COULD date again.  She always said he'd circle back, but it'd be up to me and my approach if it were to pick up again. 

Dave, I've read with A LOT of readers over several love situations, not just one ex.  I had most of them feed me the fairytales.  Lines about soul mates and twin flames and everything you could imagine.  Through trial and error, I found a select few readers who have been right on outcomes, specific predictions, and contact.  They are QueenofCups18, LadyPersephone, AriesIntuition (who I no longer read with because she was wrong in most of my last readings with her), and Ness21(I also stopped reading with her because she judged me about something instead of making a prediction.  All of these ladies have made a significant prediction at one time or another.  Years ago, LadyAshley also managed to surprise me when she predicted the pregnancy of a friend and even gave me the friend's name.  Too bad she was never right on her readings about anything else, but considering she predicted that, I know she has some sort of gift. 

So, I say all this because, yes, the majority of the readers on these sites are frauds.  I spent tens of thousands (yes, maybe even more than that) of dollars on readings that said "J" and I would marry, then when I called about "C" they said we would marry.  When I've called about other random dudes here and there, I got similar stories.  Lots of BS readings to make me feel good.  BUT there are the few, who through trial and error, I have found and know I can count on.  They are by no means perfect.  QoC, LadyP, Ness, and Kisha have all gotten stuff wrong before.  They are not God, though, and I can't bash them for those incorrect predictions.  This isn't a science.  BTW, I've also found these readers are best about stuff I don't ask about... the random things they just "get".  They've also been really good for non-relationship predictions related to work and finances. I wonder if that's the stuff that can be most accurately read by gifted readers because it's the stuff that is pretty much set in stone. 

Also, for those of you who know my story with C, no it wasn't completely unsolicited.  I reached out to him in early August.  Purely innocent and just to catch up as friends.  We exchanged a few texts, but nothing more.   It took him almost two full months to come forward with this invitiation.  He randomly texted and now we have plans.  I have no reason to believe this will be anything.  I'm just excited because, of course, I know we have fun together and there was always chemistry.  The issue here is that I can't be the same Synergy who was basically devasted and obsessed when it ended.  I have to just take it for what it is, whatever that may be.  Maybe it's not always about someone being "the one", and some situations can just be fun.  Heck, I deserve a little fun!  If it's with C, why not?   ;)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2013, 10:21:12 PM »
i've also had times where LadyP has said exact words or expressed the same/similar feelings that others have said. like, literally.

she's still my top pick.

Offline sanfranDave

« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2013, 10:05:16 AM »
i've also had times where LadyP has said exact words or expressed the same/similar feelings that others have said. like, literally.

she's still my top pick.

Did you ever tell another psychic these words or descriptions of how someone feels before another one said them back to you?

I still think they share notes or keep a database and know it will impress you if they relay something the EXACT way you said it.

So you're thinking, "WOW!  They really MUST be psychic.  They said the EXACT WORDS the other person did!!"

I'm never impressed when a Psychic tells me something I've told another Psychic anymore.  Used to believe in getting multiple readings to check "overlap" for verification.

Now I would be more impressed if they did that when I hadn't told it to ANY Psychic before.

P.S. I figured out the quote thing. ;p

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2013, 12:15:45 PM »
LadyP never led me on about this person.  She actually was one of the few who didn't feed me a fairytale about him, and when she would bring him up on her own, would merely say there is unfinished business with us.  In the past few months is when she began mentioning him more and specficially said we would date again... well, she says we COULD date again.  She always said he'd circle back, but it'd be up to me and my approach if it were to pick up again. 

Also, for those of you who know my story with C, no it wasn't completely unsolicited.  I reached out to him in early August.  Purely innocent and just to catch up as friends.  We exchanged a few texts, but nothing more.   It took him almost two full months to come forward with this invitiation.  He randomly texted and now we have plans.  I have no reason to believe this will be anything.  I'm just excited because, of course, I know we have fun together and there was always chemistry.  The issue here is that I can't be the same Synergy who was basically devasted and obsessed when it ended.  I have to just take it for what it is, whatever that may be.  Maybe it's not always about someone being "the one", and some situations can just be fun.  Heck, I deserve a little fun!  If it's with C, why not?   ;)

Synergy,
Did LadyP endorse or encourage you reaching out to him -as a friendly gesture to catch up, or was it something you did yourself?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2013, 03:40:04 PM »
No. I don't ask about this man. I stopped asking awhile ago because he moved on with a new relationship. She would bring him up on his own. I was never encouraged to reach out. I did so because I wanted to. I didn't care what his reaction or response would be; I just wanted to do what I wanted to do, which was say hi and wish him a happy bday. Two months later, we'll be hanging out. It feels good doing what I wanted to do for once and not acting based upon what I'm told in readings. That's why I plan on keeping my promise to myself not to ask about this man anymore. Readings just screw everything up.

anything