Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239818 times)

Offline Zee

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2013, 02:41:34 PM »
Well, I never go through all the trouble of ‘considering the source’ when feedback is left. I take it for what it is and how that person possibly felt at the time. But in saying that I also look at the kind of feedback left.  I completely disagree when readers are rated a 1 or 2 star for technical issues (as if it were their fault).  And although I’m not that familiar with LadyP (a short read some time ago), I do know some readers are snarky and have issues just like everybody else. Sometimes when they say they don’t know, just means they can’t interpret. I do get there are some things they aren’t suppose to know, but act like they do and just say anything. 

I just found the review interesting and the fact it was so recent. I spent $20 bucks on a 5 min call to her in March and she gave no direction, nor help actually.  I asked about a business I started and a civil case I was involved with and nothing she said pointed me N,S,E or W.  I guess I could give her another shot, but I generally disregard emphatic readers (only reading with her due to this forum), unless they have definitive concrete C’s backing their emphatic-ness (Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Clairaudience).

Offline marybell

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2013, 04:02:03 PM »
Well, I never go through all the trouble of ‘considering the source’ when feedback is left. I take it for what it is and how that person possibly felt at the time. But in saying that I also look at the kind of feedback left.  I completely disagree when readers are rated a 1 or 2 star for technical issues (as if it were their fault).  And although I’m not that familiar with LadyP (a short read some time ago), I do know some readers are snarky and have issues just like everybody else. Sometimes when they say they don’t know, just means they can’t interpret. I do get there are some things they aren’t suppose to know, but act like they do and just say anything. 

I just found the review interesting and the fact it was so recent. I spent $20 bucks on a 5 min call to her in March and she gave no direction, nor help actually.  I asked about a business I started and a civil case I was involved with and nothing she said pointed me N,S,E or W.  I guess I could give her another shot, but I generally disregard emphatic readers (only reading with her due to this forum), unless they have definitive concrete C’s backing their emphatic-ness (Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Clairaudience).
Zee
I always consider the source, esp. when they leave feedback in caps because it's overkill.   I agree with KTH. With so many advisers giving us Disney answers, it's refreshing and impressive  to see one who admits she does not know the answer.  At present I do not get readings since I do not need them plus I get coached by my long time adviser who knows too much about me to actually be an objective psychic.  I continue to come to the forum, mostly hoping to find a new adviser who seems honest and gifted.  It seems like LadyPersephone is and I will call her when I need an actual reading.  I find if an adviser does not read for me well the first time , they are off the second time as well.  I have given a few people second chances because of the wonderful reviews they have received here, and it did not pan out for me.  Please share with us whether she is better for you the second time around :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 04:03:57 PM by marybell »

Offline Zee

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2013, 04:41:13 PM »
No I get what both of you are saying, but I had a reading from some psycho on Keen and every question she would answer with I don't know.  And she would just sit there. Not say we aren't connecting or I'm not picking up on anything.  (I've posted about this before) I said okay, was very cordial and rang off.  I gave her a 1 rating and she sent me a threatening email saying she does spells. It didn't occur to me then, but I should have reported her for just being a B!tch.  In hindsight, was she really expecting a 5 star because she was so honest with her I don't knows?  Seriously?

I know the difference between the honest ones who say right off the bat, they aren't connecting: I've tried twice with Kisha and got this from her straight away. She even suggested to ask for a refund.

I would  much prefer if a reader says they aren't connecting rather than an 'I don't know,' otherwise why are they charging me? Soul Love has been hit/miss for some but if I ask a question and she doesn't have an answer, she will say the guides aren't giving her an answer.  That sounds much more legitimate than not knowing something I'm paying for.

I find if an adviser does not read for me well the first time , they are off the second time as well.  I have given a few people second chances because of the wonderful reviews they have received here, and it did not pan out for me.
Yeah, I don't usually go in for a second time if they just sucked horribly the first go round. Sometimes just based on the reviews here, I'll give it another go, especially once I understand how the reader, reads.  I've had readers once and they were terrific whereas the second or third read was totally off. So, it kind of goes both ways.

Personally, I am more wary of glowing reviews--especially if it's the same person calling every other day. I always look at the negative ratings. Always.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2013, 05:19:10 PM »
I did end up trying her and she was refreshingly insightful. She seems rather grounded in her answers. To me, I Don't Know= I'm Not Getting Information On That. I don't think she would be intentionally lazy about getting an answer. LP seems like one of the better readers for insight...waiting for predictions from her to happen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2013, 06:25:45 PM »
"I feel that bowbow09 should have looked at the information ladyp gave her and rated the call from that, I know first hand that LadyP does get the now correct and the outcome is a toss up"

I agree.

Offline marybell

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2013, 06:44:14 PM »
"I feel that bowbow09 should have looked at the information ladyp gave her and rated the call from that, I know first hand that LadyP does get the now correct and the outcome is a toss up"

I agree.

Lucky
Is she more of an empath? Have you had readings from her more than a couple of times?  What percentage of her outcomes would you say come true?

Offline nikkii

« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2013, 08:08:32 PM »
Well said Kicking, I agree with you 100%. I saw bowbow's feedback and it didn't sway me to look at her differently. I've had a few readings with LP and she gives it to me straight and without any fluff. Instead of telling me what I may want to hear, she is honest in saying she's not sure of timing or she doesn't see something happening that I ask about. Perhaps the disgruntled caller was looking for something LP just couldn't lie about and instead did say something along the lines of she wasn't sure. Who knows! Also - the upper case lettering with bowbow09 just made me go - really?? This person didn't give much detail other than asking whether they would end up with this person. Not given a reading and the prediction(s) did not occur.

Regarding my experience with Persephone, she accurately describes the situation to the "T" and I have been able to validate so many things. Over the years I've called so many on Keen and wasted my money, however I find LP to be the most accurate for me.

Offline Zee

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2013, 09:35:41 PM »
Please share with us whether she is better for you the second time around
Sure. If she's on tonight.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2013, 11:59:35 PM »
Count me amongst the LadyPersephone fans. 

I first read with her years ago when I started calling psychics on Keen about a man.  She was one of the VERY FEW who told me that relationship was not going to be rekindled.  She has been correct on overall outcomes twice since then for other situations.  She is excellent at seeing the "here and now".  YES, she can be confusing at times.  I do not think she is the type of reader you call over and over again for day to day details.  She is, however, an excellent "big picture" reader (for me, at least, she has proven this time and time again).  I also think she provides the best, most useful real life advice.  She is incredibly realistic and can be super blunt. 

I actually like it that she'll tell me when she doesn't know or doesn't pick up on something.  These people are providing psychic readings by phone! No way would I expect them to see every little thing.  I'd rather have a reader be honest about what they can and can't pick up, then those readers who flat out lie. 

She is not perfect, but for me she has been one of the best. 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »

I have to add that when LadyP seems to be giving you scenarios about what may have happened she is actually reading what did happen.  I have read my notes from her readings last summer, and when I felt she was just talking and giving examples the examples were actually things that later came out that I could validate that had occurred.  I will say she may seem confusing, but if you write down every work you will see later how it all played out.  Is she perfect? No.  Has she read for me and I couldn't validate what she said at that time? Yes.  I will say she is consistent and has always got the situation correct, predictions I don't believe in anymore but if you want to know what is happening now she is the one to call.

I have read with so many and most of them are full of fairy tales, I admire the readers that truly give information that will benefit the caller to help them grow and heal.  LadyP is one of the readers that will not shoot sunshine up your behind, she is blunt!  I remember getting frustrated with her because I thought she was talking in hypothetical terms, but looking back she said things that played out the way she was giving it to me, things I later found out to be true.

Another thing that comes to mind when reading with advisors that we know "get it" is the reading may not have anything to do with the person you are asking about.  I think the messages that truly gifted readers get are not specific to one person, it could be the person they are reading is someone else around you as this has happened to me.  For example, I called one of my favorite readers last summer and had specific questions regarding someone close to me, not a boy either lol, later I read my notes and the reading was super accurate but it didn't apply to the person I asked about but rather someone else close to me LOL.  It was actually pretty cool when I figured this out because the mystery that I was trying to uncover at the time was not meant for me to know I guess, but looking back at it later I had that moment of OMG this reader nailed what was going on but I was not being objective enough to those around me to notice who the reader was talking about.

I feel that we are not supposed to know every detail because it will stop us from growing and learning along the way.  With that said, I must say I have a short list of those that I feel are truly gifted, not 100% but they get situations right with the current.  I also feel that we change things by knowing to much because it influences how we think or what we may say or not say.  Just my opinion....

Count me amongst the LadyPersephone fans. 

I first read with her years ago when I started calling psychics on Keen about a man.  She was one of the VERY FEW who told me that relationship was not going to be rekindled.  She has been correct on overall outcomes twice since then for other situations.  She is excellent at seeing the "here and now".  YES, she can be confusing at times.  I do not think she is the type of reader you call over and over again for day to day details.  She is, however, an excellent "big picture" reader (for me, at least, she has proven this time and time again).  I also think she provides the best, most useful real life advice.  She is incredibly realistic and can be super blunt. 

I actually like it that she'll tell me when she doesn't know or doesn't pick up on something.  These people are providing psychic readings by phone! No way would I expect them to see every little thing.  I'd rather have a reader be honest about what they can and can't pick up, then those readers who flat out lie. 

She is not perfect, but for me she has been one of the best.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2013, 03:05:10 PM »

I agree.

Lucky
Is she more of an empath? Have you had readings from her more than a couple of times?  What percentage of her outcomes would you say come true?

Hey Marybell,

I actually have only read with her once. She did seem to pick up my situation clearly in an empathically-skilled type of way, but she gave me a general prediction of something changing "within 2 months" I would say that reading with her was about a month and a half ago, but i will have to check. I guess that means she might still have a few weeks left for her to be considered correct. I will come back and report on the accuracy.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2013, 04:24:14 PM »
Well said, KTH!  I completely agree with how you've described LadyP.  I've had that happen with her as well. 

And you're right about the whole prediction thing.  Now, when I do call (which is way less than I used to) I focus more on the insight given into what's happening right now.  I just can't deal with the predictions anymore.  I think LadyP and QueenofCups18 (Anne) have been really good for me for this reason.  They seem to have a grasp on the current without any or little details from me. 

I have to add that when LadyP seems to be giving you scenarios about what may have happened she is actually reading what did happen.  I have read my notes from her readings last summer, and when I felt she was just talking and giving examples the examples were actually things that later came out that I could validate that had occurred.  I will say she may seem confusing, but if you write down every work you will see later how it all played out.  Is she perfect? No.  Has she read for me and I couldn't validate what she said at that time? Yes.  I will say she is consistent and has always got the situation correct, predictions I don't believe in anymore but if you want to know what is happening now she is the one to call.

I have read with so many and most of them are full of fairy tales, I admire the readers that truly give information that will benefit the caller to help them grow and heal.  LadyP is one of the readers that will not shoot sunshine up your behind, she is blunt!  I remember getting frustrated with her because I thought she was talking in hypothetical terms, but looking back she said things that played out the way she was giving it to me, things I later found out to be true.

Another thing that comes to mind when reading with advisors that we know "get it" is the reading may not have anything to do with the person you are asking about.  I think the messages that truly gifted readers get are not specific to one person, it could be the person they are reading is someone else around you as this has happened to me.  For example, I called one of my favorite readers last summer and had specific questions regarding someone close to me, not a boy either lol, later I read my notes and the reading was super accurate but it didn't apply to the person I asked about but rather someone else close to me LOL.  It was actually pretty cool when I figured this out because the mystery that I was trying to uncover at the time was not meant for me to know I guess, but looking back at it later I had that moment of OMG this reader nailed what was going on but I was not being objective enough to those around me to notice who the reader was talking about.

I feel that we are not supposed to know every detail because it will stop us from growing and learning along the way.  With that said, I must say I have a short list of those that I feel are truly gifted, not 100% but they get situations right with the current.  I also feel that we change things by knowing to much because it influences how we think or what we may say or not say.  Just my opinion....

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2013, 10:37:06 PM »
Well I've read with Lady P too many times to count.  As soon as she hears my voice she knows me now ;-).  Anyway, in all the readings we've had she insists that she "does not do timing" and try as I may to "get timing out of her" and I do mean try, she will not give it.

Luckystar, I am interested in knowing how you got timing from Lady P?

I agree.

Lucky

Hey Marybell,

I actually have only read with her once. She did seem to pick up my situation clearly in an empathically-skilled type of way, but she gave me a general prediction of something changing "within 2 months" I would say that reading with her was about a month and a half ago, but i will have to check. I guess that means she might still have a few weeks left for her to be considered correct. I will come back and report on the accuracy.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2013, 12:36:33 AM »
I think if you focus to much on timing you lose focus of the reading, maybe that is why she isn't giving timing??? I don't know but I have never had anyone give me correct timing anyway lol

Well I've read with Lady P too many times to count.  As soon as she hears my voice she knows me now ;-).  Anyway, in all the readings we've had she insists that she "does not do timing" and try as I may to "get timing out of her" and I do mean try, she will not give it.

Luckystar, I am interested in knowing how you got timing from Lady P?

I agree.

Lucky

Hey Marybell,

Offline bstalling

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2013, 02:30:12 AM »
She has given me timing only when I press her...but she basically says that it is a guess. Rarely is anyone right about timing anyway.

anything