Author Topic: Celestial Inspirations  (Read 4746 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Celestial Inspirations
« on: April 06, 2020, 03:01:28 PM »
Has anyone read with her?

Offline Jeni

Re: Celestial Inspirations
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 05:01:26 AM »
I have read with her twice. Seems legit. Read about a poi. Said I need to walk away. He has mental health issues. Not a person that would be faithful. He doesnt know how to love

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 02:23:27 AM »
Wrong, wrong, wrong!

I tried her this evening just because I wanted to try
someone different....

One of the first things she’s said was that my POI is with someone else...

Ironically, just earlier today, my POI proudly announced that he is single by choice,
he went on to describe one of our recent dates, and said that he doesn’t have the
energy to put into anyone at the moment.

I told this to CI, and she replied, “Hmpf”....yeah, she basically had no comeback from that,
and she logged off.

Offline Jeni

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 07:13:05 PM »
so I must say, when i met my POI he always told me his not into relationships and he doesnt believe in dating and marriage. I believed him, thinking that we formed a special bond and i was different. As time went by I started to learn he was a lying piece of shit. He was seeing and talking to countless number of woman. Took me three years to figure out his a narcissist. Currently he is seeing this lady thats posting their entire love life on pinterest, but she seems to be encountering the same lies I did.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 08:47:05 PM »
I haven't had a reading in quite sometime so I decided to call her, because Keen sent me some credit and I then topped up a tenner.

Not sure what to think, she seems nice, but that doesn't mean anything, so I guess I just gotta wait and see....

She said I would break things off with my current POI, because things wouldn't get anywhere 'further' than they already are and that he has feelings for me but doesn't love me, that he can't fully commit. This could actually be true, as I have wanted to walk away a few times before, I just care about him a lot and like being with him, but she is right - it has no future, he is way too damaged because of things that happened to him in the past.

Said I would do well in PR and marketing OR customer service and that that would be my next full time job - I have no desire to work in marketing or PR, but I would probably do well in that field. I currently work part time in legal and enjoying this job, so ideally I want to stay in where I am but work full time in the future or to find something else that is full time, but there is no way I would ever return to customer service. She said she saw this new opportunity for Dec/Jan...

Said I would meet my future husband/soulmate in Feb 2022 and that he has blonde hair and has been married before but the wife passed away... wow? Pretty deep if you ask me...

A couple of readers predicted I would be meeting my soulmate (dark haired) this month or beginning/mid October, so let's see if anyone got it right...  :D ;D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 03:19:50 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline skyline

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2021, 08:21:23 PM »

Said I would meet my future husband/soulmate in Feb 2022 and that he has blonde hair and has been married before but the wife passed away... wow? Pretty deep if you ask me...

A couple of readers predicted I would be meeting my soulmate (dark haired) this month or beginning/mid October, so let's see if anyone got it right...  :D ;D

She told me I would meet the soulmate end of this year. I’m not holding my breath since I’m not actively looking for anyone. But I will report back if she is right.

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2022, 03:18:58 PM »
Something strange happened yesterday and I immediately thought of Celestial Inspirations ...

So... a few months ago, she predicted I would break things off with my former POI (I posted about this above...) - I did break things off with him - as painful as it was.

She then said I would meet an important man with blonde hair.. someone who has lost his wife ... I did end up meeting the blonde guy but he was just a fling to get over my ex, more of a friends with benefits kind of relationship, but I then met someone else and things have been going really well between us, he is a great person, no drama, all is perfect. Yesterday, he told me a woman he once loved had passed away ...  I immediately thought: omg is this HIM?? I can't believe she saw this.

She also said she saw a new job opportunity at around Dec/Jan - it came through beginning of Feb ... so must give her some credit on this one as well.

But she told me that I wouldn't be that happy at this job, because they wouldn't let me use my full potential there - and given that she seems to have been very accurate for me, I am now a little worried to go ahead with the job. :o

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2022, 09:00:41 PM »
But she told me that I wouldn't be that happy at this job, because they wouldn't let me use my full potential there - and given that she seems to have been very accurate for me, I am now a little worried to go ahead with the job. :o

If you don't go through with the job let it be for your own reasoning, not what a reader told you. For one thing they could be wrong or they could be reading the situation incorrectly. I am not discounting the reader at all, but you should move forward as if you never got the reading and that thoughts were not placed in your conscious creating other scenarios. This could still be something entirely different based on something she may not know.

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2022, 07:43:38 PM »
Thank you, HornetKick:) that is very nice of you!
I am definitely going to take the job if they decide to offer it to me.... :) got through to the final stage so will see. It's a great job and something I have wanted for a long time, will be worth it even if I don't do it for too long ... :)

Also, this POI I have mentioned ---- I have found out he is lying about his age (he is much older than he said he was ::)) so not quite sure I will be able to stick to this one  :o .... we really get along but I can't bare people lying ...  :'(

Offline skyline

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2022, 05:16:33 PM »
If you don't go through with the job let it be for your own reasoning, not what a reader told you. For one thing they could be wrong or they could be reading the situation incorrectly. I am not discounting the reader at all, but you should move forward as if you never got the reading and that thoughts were not placed in your conscious creating other scenarios. This could still be something entirely different based on something she may not know.

Yes, this is the problem with readings, and why they can be so dangerous.

And why I am very selective now about whom I read with. They can easily plant something into your head that is not true. And then you have to find another psychic that you trust who is more “powerful” to dismiss that. Or wait it out until the reading is proven wrong.

When we call, we are in an open receptive state where we are highly susceptible to suggestion.

For a job decision, I would take the offer or turn it down entirely on my own before even reading with a psychic.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 05:18:30 PM by skyline »

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2022, 06:51:12 PM »
I had the interview today and, objectively speaking, it didn't go well at all... there was a written element to it and I only managed to complete 20% of the task, it was way too difficult, I was struggling to concentrate - nearly cried in front of the interviewing panel lol... I really want this job and there could be a hundred psychics telling me I would hate it - but I would still go for it.... shame that it's unlikely to work out this time... they'd have to be blind and deaf to give it to me ;) ;D
however, I don't think I asked her whether I would like the job so yeah ... I suppose she didn't have to mention the negative bit.. although it looks like none of them were right when they said I would get it ... usually my intuition is spot on with such things ... will update on here within 5-10 working days max...  ::)

Offline skyline

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2022, 08:26:23 PM »
although it looks like none of them were right when they said I would get it ... usually my intuition is spot on with such things ... will update on here within 5-10 working days max...  ::)

Every psychic has told me I would get the job opportunity I was calling about.

I don’t even bother asking them about job opportunities anymore.

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2023, 09:32:00 PM »
A few updates on this lady - she is very nice and had a few random hits, which I need to give her credit for... but nothing really happened the way she said it would from there.
Yet to meet my soulmate - the guy she said was my soulmate was/is amazing but there is a massive age gap and we couldn't continue the relationship .. I am now enjoying the single life ...
the job she said I would get - I didnt :) now in a completely different field than she predicted, and I feel satisfied.

anything