Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 238693 times)

Offline star1

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #465 on: December 09, 2018, 11:31:21 PM »
I don't like her. She's always negative and her predictions never happen for me. But I think she could probably tell me if he's in a relationship. Others have said she's good for that. And it should not take more than 2 minutes to answer. Lol

she sent me free minutes yesterday too.... AND for once I got a positive read from her???  She has never really given me a negative read.  She always says he still has feelings for you but you f'd up and he is still trying to decide if the relationship is worth salvaging or not.  Last night she said he is really thinking about you and you guys are gonna cross paths soon... so then she said make sure you are looking hot no matter where you go (really funny) -- i said am i getting contact from him?  She said could be crossing paths could mean contact or you're going to run into him, idk?  (thought that was strange) -- and then she said you have future opportunity with him but cards are saying you need to be careful not to screw it up again!

Lmao...she's on her meds! She was soooo nice today, upbeat and positive. I kept saying "what???? Are you sure that's him?? Are you sure that's me???"

Lol.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #466 on: December 09, 2018, 11:31:45 PM »
I wonder who’s better at picking up third parties: QOC or LADY P ?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #467 on: December 09, 2018, 11:51:50 PM »
They both picked one up for me, but both said it was a weak connection and nothing to worry about. It's not a huge deal or a surprise since we've been apart for a year, and I have dated also. They were the only 2 who picked it up besides MsLisaM who said months ago that he dated, but more for companionship and nothing went past the first date.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #468 on: December 09, 2018, 11:59:52 PM »
I hope she's not giving us a holiday smoke up the ass.

I wasted my whole free minutes asking her why she sent the damn things out...  I have read with her like 20 times and she has never given me minutes before?  oh well, it was a quick reading!  ive never read with Lady P before, but im not adding new ppl...  she a fan fav too?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #469 on: December 10, 2018, 12:12:17 AM »
I guess for some she's a favorite. I think she can be confusing   and I always need clarification. The issue this time was her outcome changed in the last 8 months. She also wasn't very definitive this time. Like she said she's seeing us in a loving relationship in time, but then spent a lot of time warning me of things. So, now I don't know what I should or shouldn't be doing. Like if I don't do anything, will we still end up in a good relationship? Will it just drop out of the sky on its own? Lol

Offline attaboy

« Reply #470 on: December 10, 2018, 03:46:41 AM »
I guess for some she's a favorite. I think she can be confusing   and I always need clarification. The issue this time was her outcome changed in the last 8 months. She also wasn't very definitive this time. Like she said she's seeing us in a loving relationship in time, but then spent a lot of time warning me of things. So, now I don't know what I should or shouldn't be doing. Like if I don't do anything, will we still end up in a good relationship? Will it just drop out of the sky on its own? Lol

Confusing - you got that right!  I had my first reading with her and I had to ask follow-up clarification questions!  After that was sorted I understood things better.

She gave me a warning too, or at least said, proceed with caution.  She saw my POI making contact and wanting to come back around, but more than likely not sticking around.  So, I too am confused as to whether or not I let her back into my life when she reaches out and wants back in.

I suppose it will depend entirely on how strong and healed I am by the time that happens.  By the time she reaches out I may have nothing left.  As each day passes I can tell I'm getting stronger and stronger without her and have less of a desire to be with her.  Now, had you asked me months and months ago I would in a heartbeat say I want to be with her more than anything.

@Fidget1028 - I think she was just telling you not to do anything that could jeopardize the relationship.  In other words, don't make him upset.  You probably know what you do to push his buttons, so just avoid that until you are in a real comfortable place with him and he's attached to you once again and his interest level is high enough where if you do make mistakes you have some wiggle room.  If at first his interest level is low and you make a mistake it may prove to be fatal.  However, as his interest level rises you can afford to make more mistakes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #471 on: December 10, 2018, 04:22:21 AM »

Confusing - you got that right!  I had my first reading with her and I had to ask follow-up clarification questions!  After that was sorted I understood things better.

She gave me a warning too, or at least said, proceed with caution.  She saw my POI making contact and wanting to come back around, but more than likely not sticking around.  So, I too am confused as to whether or not I let her back into my life when she reaches out and wants back in.

I suppose it will depend entirely on how strong and healed I am by the time that happens.  By the time she reaches out I may have nothing left.  As each day passes I can tell I'm getting stronger and stronger without her and have less of a desire to be with her.  Now, had you asked me months and months ago I would in a heartbeat say I want to be with her more than anything.

@Fidget1028 - I think she was just telling you not to do anything that could jeopardize the relationship.  In other words, don't make him upset.  You probably know what you do to push his buttons, so just avoid that until you are in a real comfortable place with him and he's attached to you once again and his interest level is high enough where if you do make mistakes you have some wiggle room.  If at first his interest level is low and you make a mistake it may prove to be fatal.  However, as his interest level rises you can afford to make more mistakes.

@attaboy- that's pretty much it. She said our emotions are too intense and that I could easily freak him out by getting into the mess too quickly. She compared it to approaching a skunk and getting sprayed.  Lol...like it will be a defense mechanism to push me back. She said to get what I want, which is for him to open up freely, good or bad, I have to be a little more calculated. I can't back him into a corner. He has to do it when his defenses are down and feels safe, because his intense feelings scare him. She said sometimes we have to play chess instead of checkers. I can be a little too direct for some people I guess. Lol

Offline montauk

« Reply #472 on: December 10, 2018, 06:30:43 AM »
she gave me really good advice on how to communicate effectively with poi, and she often explains things from poi's perspective using 1st person almost like channeling,
she never really gave any solid prediction though, only advice on how I can handle him better.. imo this is the best way to use their help, so i can navigate our relationship better, and really seeing his heart.. as i believe every moment/thought/action shapes the future, predictions only apply only at time of the reading...
once she said they are playing a song for her something to do with feelings, which is very true because just a week ago poi told me this song we liked when we just met always reminds him of me.. i thought that was pretty cool.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #473 on: December 10, 2018, 10:37:57 PM »
No, I didn't get initials. But she said it was a weak connection, so maybe it didn't stand to her.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #474 on: December 11, 2018, 05:21:06 AM »
She did pick a third party but no initials were given.

quote author=Duritzp link=topic=593.msg67616#msg67616 date=1544481211]
Hi everyone, I've been reading through the forum and thought I could contribute my experience with Lady P.

I had a reading with her a few weeks ago, she asked for DOB then immediately asked about a female energy around my POI and said the initial is M that comes to mind. I was blown away because I knew exactly who the female is, kind of the reason why we broke up in the first place. Has anyone else had her bring up a third party's initials? And does she confuse the past and future? One of the things she said already happened but she told me to be prepared for it as if it were going to happen in the near future.
[/quote]

Offline maggie214

« Reply #475 on: December 12, 2018, 10:07:30 PM »
Good Lord, is she ever on?  I tried for months to connect and I swear she is never on.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #476 on: December 12, 2018, 10:13:18 PM »
It's better to book through her personal site.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #477 on: December 21, 2018, 08:46:33 AM »
To non-US caller, how do you get a reading with LadyP please? I don’t have a US domestic phone number, I do have Skype but just a free account and no skype phone number either.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #478 on: December 26, 2018, 10:49:08 PM »
To non-US caller, how do you get a reading with LadyP please? I don’t have a US domestic phone number, I do have Skype but just a free account and no skype phone number either.

Well, if you mean getting a reading using her website, she'll record an audio and send you a link to download it to your email. If you want to contact her on Keen, they will phone you to your number (even if it's an international number)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #479 on: December 27, 2018, 04:18:16 AM »
Where does she read anyhow? I cant find her on Keen,Kasamba, or any of the others.

She is on keen