Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 237401 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #480 on: December 27, 2018, 04:26:35 AM »
Where does she read anyhow? I cant find her on Keen,Kasamba, or any of the others.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/ladypersephone/5303734?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Here is her link

Offline charlie

« Reply #481 on: December 30, 2018, 11:40:33 PM »
Does she do general readings?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #482 on: December 31, 2018, 05:21:42 AM »
She gave me her phone number to call her, after the US number I bought cut out halfway during our reading

Offline icloud9

« Reply #483 on: December 31, 2018, 06:59:16 PM »
Last time I spoke with Lady P she said my POI's ex will resurface and try to do something crazy once she finds out the POI has a new woman in his life.
This was absolutely true. This entire month she has been nothing short of the definition of DRAMA.
She also did something extremely terrible to the PoI (cant be too detailed) just to get his attention and this was actually detrimental to his well-being. SHe said that none of this iwll make him want to go back to her so not to worry (well no shit, she is bat shit crazy so who would want to go back to that) so i am just being patient until the drama dies out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 07:40:14 PM by icloud9 »

Offline contraband

« Reply #484 on: January 05, 2019, 03:34:17 PM »
Is the Lady P on keen the same as ladypersephone.com ?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #485 on: January 05, 2019, 05:13:21 PM »
Yes

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #486 on: January 05, 2019, 05:15:05 PM »
Is the Lady P on keen the same as ladypersephone.com ?

Yes. Same reader.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #487 on: January 12, 2019, 02:06:01 PM »
I just received a follow up email today (ugh) from a reading back in early November. Her admin was away and she lost track of my follow up. I listened again to her original email reading and then the follow up. She gave me advice more than actual predictions and I have to say,  the advice was something I wouldn't do. I don't think psychics should suggest playing games with a POI. That's not empowering at all.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #488 on: January 12, 2019, 03:46:35 PM »
I just received a follow up email today (ugh) from a reading back in early November. Her admin was away and she lost track of my follow up. I listened again to her original email reading and then the follow up. She gave me advice more than actual predictions and I have to say,  the advice was something I wouldn't do. I don't think psychics should suggest playing games with a POI. That's not empowering at all.

Ugh, I hate that! I've only had phone readings with Lady P and she always blows my mind ...well, the very first time I speak with her on the subject anyway. I have yet to find an empath that can decipher someone's emotions just as well as Lady P. Well, except for Kira...but it's not the same because she only does chat, and some things just sound better on the phone voice-to-voice. anyways, I love Lady P. But the more I read with her it definitely becomes like "Advice" mode, which is exactly why I try not to read with her on the subject frequently...I would say, I only read with her the first time and then call her again when there has been a MAJOR update to my situation. Actually so far it's been panning out like how she said it would. Yes she did miss some details but oh well I understand that psychics arent meant to see everything anyway. I plan on calling her in April (which is actually the time me and my POI are supposed to be really in a relationship according to Kira-so of course, only if it happens lol) to get a deep insight into his head.....
You definitely shouldn't play games, I definitely am against all of that juvenile stuff!! But hey- when she was reading your situation- was it accurate?? Maybe there was substance to her advice?  Or was it generic advice? Because I know that for Kira when she specifically says something as ADVICE it's not her personal advice but rather it's guidance as to HOW TO get what I want out of it, and it works. Yours is an email reading tho- so I don't know how she usually does her email readings...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #489 on: January 12, 2019, 05:15:17 PM »

Ugh, I hate that! I've only had phone readings with Lady P and she always blows my mind ...well, the very first time I speak with her on the subject anyway. I have yet to find an empath that can decipher someone's emotions just as well as Lady P. Well, except for Kira...but it's not the same because she only does chat, and some things just sound better on the phone voice-to-voice. anyways, I love Lady P. But the more I read with her it definitely becomes like "Advice" mode, which is exactly why I try not to read with her on the subject frequently...I would say, I only read with her the first time and then call her again when there has been a MAJOR update to my situation. Actually so far it's been panning out like how she said it would. Yes she did miss some details but oh well I understand that psychics arent meant to see everything anyway. I plan on calling her in April (which is actually the time me and my POI are supposed to be really in a relationship according to Kira-so of course, only if it happens lol) to get a deep insight into his head.....
You definitely shouldn't play games, I definitely am against all of that juvenile stuff!! But hey- when she was reading your situation- was it accurate?? Maybe there was substance to her advice?  Or was it generic advice? Because I know that for Kira when she specifically says something as ADVICE it's not her personal advice but rather it's guidance as to HOW TO get what I want out of it, and it works. Yours is an email reading tho- so I don't know how she usually does her email readings...

Well, she said that we probably will be together in the future, but not now because there's a "weak connection" 3rd party. This was in November. She said that if I decide to stay in touch with him, to protect my heart, because he is not ready "YET" to be honest about his feelings which are there and I will scare him off if I'm too aggressive. Fine. Could be accurate. I don't know. She is the only one who said there is a 3rd party at the moment. There could be. I don't know.

Now her follow up was to my question "if I don't stay in touch, will things progress 'naturally'? Because honestly, I'm not going to stay in touch if there is a 3rd party." She said that it won't go anywhere at the moment because of the "weak" 3rd party. (Note to self - how weak is it if it's still going on 2 months later?). Regardless, this time she said to stay in touch as a friend and he will eventually come around. She said that it's not my problem if there is a 3rd party, it's his, and that it is his responsibility to manage that. If I stay in touch, just as a friend and enjoy it (play chess and not checkers, don't be honest with my feelings, be a little manipulating and strategic), he will eventually come around and we will be back together.

Nope. Not getting involved if he is with someone else. Sorry. I'm an adult. If he wants to be with me, I'm not going to be manipulative to get there.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2019, 06:12:36 PM »
How is she? I have never read with her, and I am interested in doing one. Is it worth it?

Offline diesha28

« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2019, 08:28:46 PM »
If you want to read with her early bird special and say I want to read at 1 pm, she will call me her time 10 am? Correct?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #492 on: January 28, 2019, 01:19:04 AM »
You should be able to set your timezone when you schedule

Offline diesha28

« Reply #493 on: January 28, 2019, 04:11:12 AM »
I set it as 1 pm GMT 5:00. I am on the east coast, so she will call me then right?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #494 on: January 28, 2019, 04:19:50 AM »
I set it as 1 pm GMT 5:00. I am on the east coast, so she will call me then right?

If I understand it right, it will show your correct time zone automatically. If you are in EST, it should be GMT-5:00.

For EST, as per her calendar the appointments run from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm EST. There is no appointments for 1 pm EST.

anything