Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 238633 times)

Offline nikkii

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2013, 06:12:44 PM »
That's one of the reasons why I lean more towards getting readings from her than any other because I know I'm going to hear the truth whether I like it or not! And I highly respect that quality in her.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2013, 11:15:41 PM »
I haven't had a reading in a few months and I tried her today. I felt she picked up on the energy between the person I asked about and myself. She didn't give me timing for anything but I have to say I thought she was a good empath and explained things well.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2013, 12:11:54 PM »
I called her about 3 months ago,and she didnt promise too much.Only said things would take time,and she was correct on that.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2013, 01:46:28 AM »
She said she saw someone from my past popping up... I mentioned I had two ex boyfriends that pop up from time to time? They only ever show up on Facebook or *maybe* by text, sending a random 'what's up?' kind of message.

Yesterday, as my little pup and I were walking out of the pet store, we ran, quite literally, into one of my exes. It was the first time i'd seen him face to face in YEARS. And bless my puppy's heart. He either shies away from people or licks them to death. In this case, he sat down on my feet and growled. He's never growled at anything. Guess he's a good judge of character. :)

Offline nikkii

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2013, 05:38:36 AM »
I'm wondering how she is with long term predictions. No psychic is 100% accurate, however for me her accuracy regarding current details and her feel for a person or situation has been spot on thus far. Can anyone share a long term prediction whether it manifested or not?

Offline skyline

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2013, 12:13:49 AM »
She makes some long, long term predictions without timing.

In fact, they're so hazy now that I'm not sure if they've come to pass or not.

It's open to interpretation.  :)

Offline toknow

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2013, 12:27:56 AM »
I talked to her on several occasions across a few years.  She always seemed to pick up current, but none of her predictions ever panned out.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2013, 04:31:35 PM »
Thanks Skyline & toknow!

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2013, 03:15:49 AM »
Just have to add my two cents about Northstar Julie. She was usually right but back in April my bf moved away and I called up several readers to ask if he would be coming back. NJ said no he would not return. She was wrong. Nothing panned out for my bf in three months and he moved back in June and we saw each other again. I still think she is a good reader, but obviously not foolproof.

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2013, 03:18:32 AM »
Sorry wrong thread. I'm doing this from my phone.  :-[

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2013, 04:12:59 PM »
Thanks Hawk!

Wow that's a pretty big thing to be wrong on, but yep you're right. Not foolproof.

Offline Diamond Dust

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »
Can someone tell me when she's usually online? I found her website and I don't really see a schedule so I'm wondering when the best time is to catch her. I'd love to give her a try - sounds like she's been accurate for a lot of you guys.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2013, 10:08:28 PM »
Lady P is usually online on Keen in late afternoon to evenings EST (about 4PM - 9pm EST).  Now, I don't know if that means she is not available through her own site at that time or not.  But I speak with her at least once a week and I know when to look for her.

Offline Zee

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2013, 03:33:02 AM »
Wow, I was going to get a reading, but then I read this scathing review.  It was a total pause and stop moment for me.

bowbow09 - 08/19/13
IF YOU WERE TRULY A PSYCHIC YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL ME IF ME & THIS PERSON WILL END UP TOGETHER .......BUT YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT A FREAKING PSYCHIC !!!.....IF YOU'RE NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING FIRM PREDICTIONS THAN GET ANOTHER JOB & STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE !!!.......YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE MY FRIEND & AFTER 8 YEARS ON KEEN I SURE CAN TELL WHO'S REAL & WHO'S NOT .

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2013, 11:10:22 AM »

Zee,
Im glad you posted this here, because I saw that feedback and laughed.  I googled the feedback from bowbow09 and the very readers he/she praises are the very one that will spin tales straight out of a Walt Disney story.  I have read with all of them and the ones she highly regards are simply flat out wrong.  I will give LadyP props here, she does get what is going on in the now and the fact that she said she didn't know if bowbow09 would be with the guy is an honest answer that she should not have been give a one star for.  I think there are to many variables to determine if someone MAY end up with another person, but saying I don't know does not give false hopes to someone who is simply looking for a set in stone answer which IMO never works out anyway.

I feel that bowbow09 should have looked at the information ladyp gave her and rated the call from that, I know first hand that LadyP does get the now correct and the outcome is a toss up and depends on how the person asking proceeds from there.  IMO the reading is only good for that moment, a reading could change how you view the person or something you may say to the person based on the inforrmation received which will change the outcome. 

As you all know I don't believe any of them can predict what is to come, some may get lucky guesses correct here and there but if the reader gets what has happened with accuracy give them props for it.  We all have been guilty of hanging on to predictions only to be let down, I feel if we move on with our lives and treat the reading as a reminder of what we have experienced with the person in question it will only make moving on that much easier.  If the person comes back great, if they don't then accept that there is someone better waiting.
Just my opinion, I have always liked LadyP and would disregard such an asinine feedback.

Wow, I was going to get a reading, but then I read this scathing review.  It was a total pause and stop moment for me.

bowbow09 - 08/19/13
IF YOU WERE TRULY A PSYCHIC YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL ME IF ME & THIS PERSON WILL END UP TOGETHER .......BUT YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT A FREAKING PSYCHIC !!!.....IF YOU'RE NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING FIRM PREDICTIONS THAN GET ANOTHER JOB & STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE !!!.......YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE MY FRIEND & AFTER 8 YEARS ON KEEN I SURE CAN TELL WHO'S REAL & WHO'S NOT .