Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 236057 times)

Offline melancholia

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 04:14:51 PM »
-edit-
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:58:40 AM by Somnus »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 04:47:11 PM »
I want to jump on the Lady P bandwagon as well :). Someone here encouraged me to call her and I decided to take 10 mins out of my life to do so.

I am still in shock with how phenomeonal and quick she was! She instantly dove in and threw out an initial of a very important person. I have never had an advisor do that. Kisha has thrown out hair colors or months/periods of time that have importance in my life or the lives of those around me...so Lady P picking that up was a pleasant surprise.

She was very very accurate with what I already know and it was all very realistic ...she point blank said her timing sucks...and that is ok, lol. I feel she was very authentic and gifted and I will follow up with her again at a future point.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 11:20:50 PM »
Just to update, this guy LP saw coming in is turning out to be a bit of jerk so idk.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 11:40:42 PM »
That happened to me with another psychic when i got just a general reading about nobody in particular over a year ago. She predicted this guy I would meet. Described his personality. It was exactly the type of person I wanted. She said "5" and we met on the 5th. Everything she said was right and I met him 2 months later. She also said she saw" matrImony symbols" which she took to mean as he was someone I could potentially marry.
Hm turns out the matrimony symbols were from his own wedding over 10 years ago ... No "divorce symbols" :)

That's happened a bit. Accurate with descriptions but not whether it's someone good for you or not.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 12:27:30 AM »
Thanks for sharing Scorpio. You are right it was a general reading about work and "he" came through. It is alittle disappointing :(

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 03:44:57 PM »
if anyone reads with her soon please share your experience....i am thinking about reading with her.

elcaliente

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2012, 04:42:55 PM »
I read with her, recently, and she appeared to grasp the essence of the situation, with no prompting on my part.  He reading seemed very on point as to the personalities and dynamics involved. Predicted outcome is consistent with all the others I have received.Timing of the predicted outcome was offered, and is in line with other trusted advisors.
if anyone reads with her soon please share your experience....i am thinking about reading with her.

Offline angelina66

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 12:58:25 AM »
I think there's a few Lady Persephones.....which one are u gals speaking of?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 06:11:52 PM »
Just thought I would share this:.......I had a reading a few days ago with LadyPersephone. She is nice, and funny in a blunt way. I asked her about a relationship issue, she gave me her outcome and was very sure of it. I can't see it happening, but she was sure of it so we will see.

Cfisher great to see you posting again!.... :)

Offline little_miss_sunshine

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 04:04:21 AM »
Read with LadyP few weeks ago. Didn't feel we connected. The reading felt generic (read keywords: Distance, uncertainty, blahblah). nothing she said particularly resonated with me or my situation. Seems like she works for many people, but unfortunately not for me.

tjoy12

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 01:20:21 PM »
I read with her a few times and I swear, every single time it was the same thing even when there were changes in the situation that i didn't tell her.

She just kept giving me the same story. Maybe this is just her and how she operates.

Her story is that hes not with me because of some legal issue that he does not want to open up to me about because he thinks I will run away.
Lol ok.

Well I ran away anyway for my own sanity because he's so inconsistent.

jdd2003

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 12:03:10 PM »
Hi all

I read with LP ages ago a few times regarding a situation that has worked out NOTHING like she said it would. Even at the time, I stopped calling her about it because she kept giving me the same story. I felt like she just feeds fairytales, like the crappy friend that doesn't want to be honest with you because the honesty might hurt.

Offline angell42

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 04:33:26 AM »
Wow, I read with 6 psychics on the same situation and she nailed it.  I did not know what was going on with a guy in my life.  Everything she told me yesterday, he sent to me in an e-mail today.  It was not what I wanted to hear but it was the truth.  And almost verbatim to what he said.  She blew me away.  It was really unpleasant but at least now I know. 

Angel light

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2012, 12:22:21 AM »
I had a reading with her today.  She hit my situation with my SM on the head, and even said things that he has said to me in the past.  She said he would be coming back into my life, but did not give exact dates of we will spend Christmas together or anything.  She just said it would be soon that he will want to see me.  She said there is a possibility of a future for us because I may get tired of his whining about the divorce (I had to laugh at that one - that's why I ended things with him recently!)  Once he get's through this he will want to move forward with me.

The part that has me wigged out a bit is that she saw a pregnancy around me, and she said it felt like me.  In fact, she said she was almost certain because when she came on the line she said she felt it right away....ummmm...rut ro!!!  Kinda don't want that again at all!!!!  So I want her to be accurate - but not all the way accurate lol!

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 05:17:43 PM »
I just read with Lady P for the first time last night....she had my ex's personality down to a T...she was telling me his thoughts which sounded correct to me, he thinks the whole world is against him, that is so true, she said including me, that he has grouped me in that category which I do not deserve to be in, because I do still love and care about him, I was always on his side no matter what. Says he thinks he has nothing to offer me, nothing to bring to the table, he thinks I would be better off without him, he thinks how could I ever make her happy. All true, he said those things to me when he broke it off... the thing is if he would just realize I am happy just being with him is all I care about! She says he will realize it and reach out to me, but might disappear again....I hated to hear that...she gave me no timing did say she was no good at that which at least she told the truth about! She said he does miss me and care about me and I will hear from him again, don't know when? She said he wont reach out until things get better for him, that he is going through a very bad time right now, that is what other readers have told me also, like he has hit rock bottom...sad... :-[ so I will see if he will reach out to me soon..I pray that he does, I miss him so bad it hurts every day.

anything