Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 237626 times)

loops77

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 03:56:37 AM »
Just bumping because I just read with her tonight and she got timing right within the hour. I was inquiring about a friend at work..we were in a little tussle and she said she would call and make up within the hour-it happened! I don't know why I keep trying new readers. She is my go to after all.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 04:18:55 AM »
yeah, Lady P is definitely my go-to as well.
she made a specific prediction for me last summer and it came true during December like she said. and this was months before. and it was very specific. i then knew that she really had a gift. i use her the most now because of that. she hasn't been wrong  yet

loops77

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2013, 02:16:57 AM »
ok I read with ladyp tonight to ask about the new job. After going after that she said the Leo ex is going to come back and I will get pregnant..also I will get an inheritance..she said in about a year to a year and a half that it will happen. The interesting thing is that she said I would be dating someone else at the time that would ask me to move in with him, but that all he is looking for is a "good luck charm".

Did anyone else get a pregnancy prediction from her?

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2013, 03:26:45 AM »
I got a pregnancy prediction in October.

I wrote a post about it somewhere where I questioned the fact that this seemed to be coming up a lot with her.

loops77

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2013, 03:37:01 AM »
scorpiogirl, did she say it would be with the ex?

Offline oben

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2013, 05:39:14 AM »
I have a general question off topic, as far as the inheritance goes, if it doe not happen, do u think if they will also talk about free will :P

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2013, 05:47:04 AM »
No, Loops, I was seeing someone at the time and she said with him. I haven't asked about ex boyfriend for years but some do bring him up.

Gail would also bring up pregnancy ALOT.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2013, 12:43:13 PM »
@loops.....I've read with her, and she did not mention pregnancy to me!

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2013, 01:12:42 AM »
@loops, she didn't say anything about being prego with me either.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: LadyPersephone & mslisam
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2013, 03:46:11 PM »
You guys are right on these two women, I read with both and they were eerily similar as thought they were twins. They told me the same thing almost word for word.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2013, 06:59:46 PM »
I had a reading last night with Lady Persephone, I felt that she nailed the particulars of my relationship and I found her to be extremely detailed in terms of current feelings which as she talked I was able to confirm a few things. My guy has shut down for a few months now, he's been depressed and when he gets this way - our relationship gets kicked to the side.

She picked up on a woman (she even gave me a name/nickname) that has a crush on my guy and he just eats up the flattery but didn't see anything going on. She said it's kind of like a boost to his ego; with especially the way he's been feeling lately and in conversation down the line I will know about this. She indicated not to worry and it's nothing. However given the way our relationship has been lately I'm feeling pretty insecure.

Has anyone had an experience where she saw a third party, felt nothing was going and was correct?

She also stressed to me that she is not good on timing but indicated she saw things turning around in a month or so and us moving forward. Has she been good with timing for any of you?

Out of all the readers I do find that she nails the present situation and feelings of another quite well. This is the first time however where she gave me predictions; again stressing that she hates to do timing.

Any thoughts on any of this? I just hope she's right in what she is seeing.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2013, 12:45:16 AM »
I decided to read with Lady Persephone today after not getting a reading for a long while. I actually read with her a long time ago and didn't like her - because she told me the guy wasn't coming back. And guess what? He did not and she ended up being quite accurate.

I'm not sure how I feel about this reading though.

I started off asking about a contract I have up for renewal next month. She said 'oh, there will be no problem' but sort of stumbled because she said she'd also gotten a 'no' as in 'you won't have money problems.' Its very possible though that she had picked up on the fact that I've been fretting because the contract is a substantial amount of extra money and I worry over the financial aspects of not getting it renewed every year when it's time to sign again.

I also asked her about when I'd meet someone new since I've been single for so long. She said she saw it happening in the near future but didn't give me too many details. She said she also saw someone from my past popping back up which isn't unlikely. I have two ex boyfriends who show themselves from time to time.

I did ask about two guys who happen to be brothers and she gave some details that were right, told me their parents names... I had a bit of a crush on one of them but let that go when I found out he has a 'sort of' girlfriend. She seems pretty sure there's something that's going to happen between us though.

I guess I just left the reading feeling confused. I felt like she covered her bases 'yes and no' 'you'll meet someone and someone from your past'... I'll keep you all posted. Who knows? In six months I could be raving about how right she was!

Offline nikkii

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2013, 04:11:10 PM »
I feel overall she is a very good reader and I respect her for not just throwing timing out there to appease the caller. In fact, she mentioned she didn't like to do timing.

Sarah, you mentioned she didn't provide too many details. Did you ask her to elaborate or just let her go with her flow? I tend to ask questions when I feel the need to want to know a bit more.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2013, 01:42:08 AM »
I fully agree.  About 4 months ago, I met a new guy and at that time I thought he was the one because on the paper, he's got everything I was looking for.  He was like a male version of me too.  Of course, most readers said that we will have a long term relationship and he's a keeper etc except for LP.  She flat out told me that we will not last that long and she doesn't see any long term potential, which I completely ignored because in the beginning, I just couldn't believe that could happen.  Fast forward 4 months later, we broke up because I couldn't stand him anymore (does it mean that few people can stand with me??)  Anyway, LP is the only one who predicted this, no one else.  I give her a lot of credit for this prediction.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2013, 05:08:12 AM »
I fully agree.  About 4 months ago, I met a new guy and at that time I thought he was the one because on the paper, he's got everything I was looking for.  He was like a male version of me too.  Of course, most readers said that we will have a long term relationship and he's a keeper etc except for LP.  She flat out told me that we will not last that long and she doesn't see any long term potential, which I completely ignored because in the beginning, I just couldn't believe that could happen.  Fast forward 4 months later, we broke up because I couldn't stand him anymore (does it mean that few people can stand with me??)  Anyway, LP is the only one who predicted this, no one else.  I give her a lot of credit for this prediction.

Thanks for the review. I'm tempted to get another reading. Did she forsee any other new guys for you?