Author Topic: Sandy Esther  (Read 27424 times)

blessed

Re: Sandy Esther
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 09:00:58 PM »
 @ positivethoughts2 is this for Hatter/Ruby?..did you read with them?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 09:08:02 PM »
lol - no, about Sandy Ester on facebook. sorry

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2012, 12:05:09 AM »
I read with her once and she didn't give me any information that I felt that she was connected to me or anything that I could validate that it was mine and mine alone.  Though her overall outcome was positive.  I feel that if they are connected then they can give you some piece of information that only fits you.  I just didn't feel any connection and she didn't say anything that made me believe otherwise.  I am not about getting positive outcomes if they are not accurate.  She did say that there was going to be a bit a difficulties a month or two ago but I didn't have any difficulties. So I guess she didn't connect with me like she did others  :(

Offline ClearSight

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2012, 11:42:47 PM »
I have read this forum a lot, but only now have I joined.

I got my first Keen.com reading in 2008 when I was going through a Spiritual crisis...after the deaths of my parents.

I know a Spiritual crisis when I see one....and I think SE may have gone through one recently.  She seems to have totally reinvented herself.  That reinvention seems positive in some ways, and frightening in others. 

I still swear by her timing on specific events.  Meaning, if I feel that I can't trust myself and I really need to know, I'll gladly pay her rate for her timing.

HOWEVER, with that said;  I don't trust her interpretations all the time.  And I really worry that she holds back bad news. 

Generally, I find her to be accurate...but I craft my questions very carefully.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2012, 12:12:40 AM »
@ kicking the habit- viki joy has not been accurate for me and actually quite rude.

@jana - I found Viki Joy to be a little too heavy on the advice, but not rude. I'm sorry that you had to go thru that. I do agree with you as she was not really accurate for me either and predictions are still pending for the end of the year for me.

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 06:48:15 PM »
I have read this forum a lot, but only now have I joined.

I got my first Keen.com reading in 2008 when I was going through a Spiritual crisis...after the deaths of my parents.

I know a Spiritual crisis when I see one....and I think SE may have gone through one recently.  She seems to have totally reinvented herself.  That reinvention seems positive in some ways, and frightening in others. 

I still swear by her timing on specific events.  Meaning, if I feel that I can't trust myself and I really need to know, I'll gladly pay her rate for her timing.

HOWEVER, with that said;  I don't trust her interpretations all the time.  And I really worry that she holds back bad news. 

Generally, I find her to be accurate...but I craft my questions very carefully.

Hi, I read with Sandy a few weeks and I totally agree with you. SE timing has been pretty bang on for me, but her interpretations of the things happening are very, very questionable.
ie. My (ex)husband and I are working on a seperation agreement (custody and support). SE picked up on the timing, it was a day we met for mediation to discuss custody, but SE interpretation of that day did involve my children but it was a very, very far fetched prediction.

Offline SweetPea

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2012, 11:13:32 PM »
I used to read with Sandy Esther alot until she recently blocked me because I said her last few predictions never happened for me. In the past she has gotten small contact dates right that's all. She used to be on my Fb until I deleted her because she started saying things in my reading that I knew she got off my Fb then she would put the craziest post on her Fb. 
Also she would preach about the bible to much also telling me to read psalms 109 and 79. Once I called her back for an update about my situation and she was like well what did I say the last time and she mentioned she's going to start back keeping notes for her callers. So yes Sandy does keep notes. She's crazy and once she blocked me she sent me an email also throwing out personal things I told her. I had quit my job for many reasons and in her email she stated how it's my problem I quit my job no one told me to and she said she is the best psychic there is no one will ever find another like her. Funny to me how she claims to be so holy but could say such evil things. I strongly feel she has a mental ilness. Though I'm glad she isn't getting anymore of my hard earned money that psycho. Noticed she changed her name to psychic healer and she deactivated her Fb.

blessed

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2012, 12:04:56 AM »
 psycho healer...after ripping off so many innocent clients and making a fool out of them now she is a healer..!!!!

loops77

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2012, 12:42:22 AM »
So, here was a real reader that had some type of ability. She got some predictions right for people..then after a while, she started being a hit or miss. She keeps notes.She starts talking about satans army and then she blames clients after they call her on her bull.

Offline betrdanevr

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2012, 06:57:38 PM »
I agree with the last poster.   And  I started reading w/SE when she was $1.77 a minute or something like that.    I think her popularity must have gone to her head, because it seemed like every time I logged in at Keen, she had raised her price again, and I couldn't call very often.

That being said, I liked her and I kinda miss her, EVEN though she had a hard time getting my romantic life (or lack thereof) correct.  She did help me with other areas.

She got really "out there" and I was hesitant to call her, because she was predicting lots of marriages, and of course she did that for me too.  I don't want to be part of a "mass reading" that's not gonna happen.  LOL  Then she seemed to have a lot of animosity and fear about a gal -- I think she'd taken a past lover away from her -- and I have to wonder if that ran her off the net!  I've e-mailed her recently on Keen to ask her what's up, but haven't received an answer and I doubt that I will!

I want the "old" SE back!

Offline MarsGoddess14

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2012, 10:29:14 PM »
Sandy's made some minor predictions for me that came to pass, but she's missed some major ones.  Listening to her has actually worked against me with regard to my situation and I'm now doing major damage control with my current psychic who's not on any network and is unbelievable. 

I don't appreciate how she started off at a relatively reasonable rate of $1.77 as one poster mentioned and now she's nearly $6 a minute. She told me that she kept raising her rate based on what her guide Isabel advised her but that she'd never go beyond $3.  Then when I confronted her about her exorbitant rate, she said she was that damn good and worth 4 times that amount per minute.  I was also friends with her on Facebook but removed her after her posts started to scare me.  All this apocalyptic nonsense, calling herself a prophetess...it was all just a bit much.  It seems she's had a bit of a psychotic break and I hope she gets help.  She hasn't been on Keen in over a month...maybe that's a good thing.  I hope others who have been burned by her steer clear....she's not an honest woman.

loops77

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2012, 12:49:29 AM »
I hope OP updates the title of this thread to her current name.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2016, 10:36:10 PM »
Hey guys, does anyone know where does Sandy Esther read? Which site? She doesn't seem to come on keen. If anyone knows that would be great. Thank you in advance.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2016, 06:26:40 PM »
Does Sandy Esther still read on Keen?

RedVelvet

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2016, 07:04:32 PM »
Looks like she hasn't been on in a while