Author Topic: Sandy Esther  (Read 27418 times)

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Sandy Esther
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 12:47:05 PM »
I also read with her in march and was given 2 psalms to read daily.
In her defense, some details that she predicted from my January call actually did come to pass

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »
So, did she ask you guys to read psalms 79 and 109?

I do think that SE has a gift.  I also have to echo what waiting4godot has said.  I had a recent prediction of hers come to pass, and she has been accurate for me before.  This last prediction wasn't anything major, but she did tell me that I would have a brief and awkward unexpected run-in with someone within 7 days, and that did, in fact, happen within the timeframe given. 

I think she may have some sort of newfound mission to spread Christianity or something.  I don't know, but I do know that I am calling for psychic guidance, not for religious salvation. 

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2012, 03:42:05 PM »

I do think that SE has a gift.  I also have to echo what waiting4godot has said.  I had a recent prediction of hers come to pass, and she has been accurate for me before.  This last prediction wasn't anything major, but she did tell me that I would have a brief and awkward unexpected run-in with someone within 7 days, and that did, in fact, happen within the timeframe given. 

I think she may have some sort of newfound mission to spread Christianity or something.  I don't know, but I do know that I am calling for psychic guidance, not for religious salvation.

Those are the EXACT 2 psalms she asked me to read.  Maybe she doesn't know any others despite her strong alignment to Christianity?  LOL.  I do have to say I'm a little disappointed, because she made it out to be that those 2 psalms were unique to my situation- I figured if other people got psalms, they would get different ones- whichever ones she thought best fit their situation.

I'm really impressed by her ability to get exact details from past and present, and I certainly hope her timeline comes to pass, but this pretty much disappoints me.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2012, 04:22:52 PM »
Ummm... I got 79 and 101. Unless I did not hear it correctly and she meant 109. ;)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2012, 04:35:03 PM »
I read with SE before her "change" and some of her predictions for me happened as well. I would say 40-50% which is quite high compared to most. I can't bring myself to read with her again. During my last reading she said I needed a spell and I'm not into that stuff so between that and the name change I decided she isn't for me.

TimeHeals

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2012, 07:27:25 PM »

Those are the EXACT 2 psalms she asked me to read.  Maybe she doesn't know any others despite her strong alignment to Christianity?  LOL.  I do have to say I'm a little disappointed, because she made it out to be that those 2 psalms were unique to my situation- I figured if other people got psalms, they would get different ones- whichever ones she thought best fit their situation.

I'm really impressed by her ability to get exact details from past and present, and I certainly hope her timeline comes to pass, but this pretty much disappoints me.

PLEASE: she's talking spells?? No. "Spellcasting" is NOT a part of Christianity. It is witchcraft. The two go against each other.

SunshineStarlette

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2012, 07:38:48 PM »
Yep the those are the 2 exact Psalms she said I should read 79/109.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 11:42:23 PM »
i was told the same ones but she has been very accurate for me with predictions

loops77

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2012, 01:02:24 AM »
This is where decent psychics go wrong. Providing a general token that can apply to anyone and takes up time on the clock. Why not send out those psalms as a mass email since she wants to give it to every caller?

Just be authentic! If you don't see anything, say so. Don't provide fluff during readings that confuses the client. And she's recommending spells now? I'm not saying that they dont work when done correctly and with positive(even negative) reasons, but there is just soo much of a negative stigma on psychics who provide unsolicited advice that one should get a spell.

Her predictions for me are still pending, so I'm not trashing her or anything. Just making general comments.

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2012, 03:31:20 PM »
Has anyone read with Sandy Ester over the last month? She is posting some crazy stuff on Facebook and I'm curious if her readings are equally as crazy. She is on facebook under her new name Jesus Angel. Her que is still always full and she lowered her price and I'm so tempted...........................

vtech

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2012, 05:10:27 PM »
I read with Sandy Esther once after reading about her on this website and she sounded strange to me. I got a bad feeling about her from the moment she started talking, I knew something was not right. She gave me the same psalms to pray which I looked over but I didnt see how they related to my situation.  I never called her again.
I read with Cookie and I was the one that was saying that maybe the readers on keen can see the area code, this is because she told me things in the present however she told me a friend of mine is helping us get back together - this I know isnt true because the friend hates me. Cookie is gifted, I will concede that however she repeats herself over and over again and when you try to stir her in one direction by asking her a question, frustration sets in because she almost doesnt stop to listen. I think when it comes to knowing about the Past and the Present - Cookie is the one for that. About future predictions, well I dont know yet because she has been vague with me. She tells me she sees a relationship later part of the year and when I called again she told me it is hot when we start a relationship. Also she tells me that when I stop thinking of the other person, things will start happening ( I currently dont put as much effort and thought like I did before and I dislike when readers say this - its almost like, "its you holding up your prediction")
In regards to Astro Sarah - I always test every one that I call to see if there is a connection. I ask questions to which I already know the answer to. If you think that you just call a reader on keen and ask about you Ex that isnt talking to you, how then do you know what they are telling you is correct. I have had alot of fakes tell me stories that I found out to be fakes. So I ask a question about people I know and see what they say. Sarah is down to earth, she initially told me that there will be no relationship however she told me that it may still work, the confusion in her statement made me ask my other questions. She may work for others but I didnt feel she worked for me. Please by no means should any comment I have made about her, be used to reflect poorly on her... Who knows maybe she is right because I currently almost dont care although I wonder why I spent all this money on readers.

vtech

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2012, 05:39:57 PM »
Does anyone have anything on Northstar julie, I just found some pending predictions from her that she made months ago. Was wondering whether I should throw them in the basket or whether she has worked for anyone

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 05:45:36 PM »
Thanks for the SE info. I'm not going to read with her. Her facebook stuff is too crazy. I wonder if she needs help because I do think she is a gifted psychic but clearly something bad is going on.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »
She is listed under Jesus's Angel

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2012, 08:52:25 PM »
Yes - ugh