Author Topic: Sandy Esther  (Read 27415 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Sandy Esther
« on: February 16, 2012, 07:17:39 PM »
So... I know I've been a longtime Sandy Esther supporter and "fan", but her predictions from our last couple conversations have not manifested.  I logged onto Keen today and noticed that she had changed her name.  Why do readers do this?  I also thought it was interesting that she removed her pictures.

Are SE fans still feeling as if she's connecting accurately?  I haven't spoken to her in weeks, and I'm not sure if I'll be calling again.  I'd like to know if anyone has had her predictions manifest recently.  She got a big one right for me a few months ago, but nothing since then. :(

Offline newgirl

Re: Sandy Esther
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 07:22:13 PM »
You are right, its Jesus Angel now, I am #2 in the queue, was wondering if I should still go ahead. I had a call with Cookie in the morning and have an appointment with her again at 2 pm and after talking to her I really don't feel like connecting with anyone else :). She is so incredible. If I take call with Sandy will be updating here the experience :).

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »
Jesus Angel. Hmm. Not sure how I feel about that - but whatever.

SE has gotten small things right for me (small contact dates), and also some things incorrectly. It's really difficult for me to gage - as I like her and always ask for updates and she sticks to her predictions. However, she is just so positive it's difficult for me to take the entire thing seriously. However, I will say that she was the first reader to ever get anything right for me, and at the time of my first reading with her was the best reader I had spoken to at that point - but thanks to this forum I will be sticking to Cookie (because she is definitely psychic and good for current and past emotions and remote viewing - not sure about predictions), AstroSarah (because she blew my mind a little with some details and is affordable on her site - not sure about predictions), and Kisha (because she is affordable and her predictions are consistent and I know she obviously isn't providing everyone sunny readings) for now until her large prediction manifests (which, if it does, I will support her for life) because I think she tends to give everyone a positive reading (I could be wrong but that's what I've seen). I obviously don't need to be told a bunch of super positive things to feel good - I just want a reading. I'm not calling for advice unless it's advice how to get what I want.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 08:25:21 PM »
Wanna share something interesting :), I called MsLisaM and she told me that love is coming my way and that I will be meeting a guy in Mar-Apr and that he will be related to financial profession but I might not let things move ahead as he might not be at the same intellectual level as mine . However, this guy will have lot of potential. And, you know what I actually came in contact with a guy online and he is super good looking , owns a financial company and is quite interested to meet and due to circumstances it won't happen before March :). Just thought to share to let you know about the experience :).

Is it okay to post it under MsLisaM topic too after posting here ??

TimeHeals

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 10:22:05 PM »
@synergy:

saw the name change - don't like the idea of someone using the Lord's name in vain like that, just my own belief. I googled her though just to see what's 'out there' and she's also on another site called bitwine?? Maybe she saw discussions on this site, but there were both good and bad reviews about her, so idk. maybe her way of 'reinventing' herself and distancing from the negative reviews?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 10:53:43 PM »
Timeheals,  I don't like the name change either.  In fact, I find it in poor taste.  I have no idea what would motivate her to use that name, but it's weird to me. 

TimeHeals

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 11:02:40 PM »
@synergy:

Agreed . If she's trying to change her image, or thinking that name would make her sound more authentic and 'prophetic', I think she's sabotaging herself. Its a holy name, to be used in worship, not on keen psychic site for vanity reasons and monetary gain.

kindred

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 11:44:14 PM »
Wow! I agree that her new name is in poor taste.

I read with Sandy Esther last year when she was like $1.89/min and none of her predictions happened for me but I seem to not connect well to many as I see so many names of readers I have spoken with in the past year ie. AstroSarah, Kisha, Cookie that connect so well to everyone else but couldn't provide me with accurate outcomes.

TimeHeals

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 12:02:40 AM »
Wow! I agree that her new name is in poor taste.

I read with Sandy Esther last year when she was like $1.89/min and none of her predictions happened for me but I seem to not connect well to many as I see so many names of readers I have spoken with in the past year ie. AstroSarah, Kisha, Cookie that connect so well to everyone else but couldn't provide me with accurate outcomes.

I spoke with her too and she was so totally wrong, it was sick. I also have not had a really great psychic reading with ANYONE. that's why I've been considering cookie or astrosarah, but holding back out of fear, really. The wondering 'if' what they predict will actually happen. I want to see if their predictions pan out for others, and then its still only a big maybe if I will call. I don't want to get all crazy over a reading and let it dictate how I live - you know, the waiting and wondering of things they predict to happen and such.

kindred

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 02:22:09 AM »
Tango, I have had the best luck with Sincerity (her timing is horrible for me but really detailed predictions happened, including a name) and Aurora who goes by Your Message From Above. Aurora has a heavy accent but she emails if you miss something. She told me when I was not going to get a job and when a guy I was interested in was not looking for a commitment despite his words, saved me a lot of headaches.

My absolute fav WAS Queen of Cups18. She nailed so many predictions including timing and she would always interrupt the reading with something random that was spot on. Once the callback came when I was napping and she said she felt like she couldn't see, I had dozed off with my contacts in and everything was very blurry. Another time she told me she was smelling vanilla and I had a vanilla candle lit. For over a year she was amazing for me then she predicted I would get a job that I did not get and she told me a guy was single that actually had a live-in girlfriend and I stopped calling her. But it was good while it lasted!!

Also Lisa Dianne gave me a reading right before I stopped getting calls this new year that I posted about in the recommendations thread. She said I would meet a guy and described him really well and told me his name. Well I met the guy she described but he had a different name, then like a month later I met a guy with the name she gave me that did not match the description. So she has some talent but now I don't know which one she saw me in a relationship with because I was given one description for two men. The one I like is a player and the other one with the name she saw is interested and I am not attracted to him. A mess!!

TimeHeals, I know what you mean by letting the reading dictate how you live. Its like the predictions are always in the back of my mind even when things look/feel like they are opposite of the outcome that was read its that frickin "what if?" I called Cookie the end of 2010 and she saw me getting an apology and over a year later he has not contacted me let alone apologized and I don't think he ever will. She gave me the numbers (7-12) and actually said it like that seven to twelve and she said it felt like months not weeks. Regarding the same man, AstroSarah said I would be hearing from him again but she never gave a timeframe. Sarah did say he wouldn't be worth my time when he came back but she described this amazing man that was suppose to show up and sweep me off my feet by the end of 2010/Jan 2011 at the lastest she said and I am still single and never met any guy remotely resembling the description she gave of him.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 03:00:03 AM »
Kindred,

That's so weird about Queen of Cups18!  It sounds like she was so accurate, I wonder what happened. I'm glad Lisa Dianne worked for you in a way. She picked up a lot of stuff the times I spoke with her, but none of her predictions panned out.

I spoke with Your Message From Above, and she was right in that I did not reconnect with the previous man in my life. She said it was possible but he didn't think I'd wait for him. She was right. I'd like to speak with her again, but I can't find her page for some reason.

I've never spoken with Sincerity, but maybe I'll give her a try one day. Thanks for all this info.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 03:06:26 AM »
Your Message From Above (Aurora) has her own website http://yourmessagefromabove.com

Offline Tango

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 03:41:55 AM »
Synergy, I found her keen page as well:
http://www.keen.com/details/Your-Message-From-Above/Spiritual-Readings/9695543

kindred

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 04:37:33 AM »
I really don't know what went wrong with QofCups. I started out calling so many readers and found her and did not call anyone else for over a year because she was never wrong for me. She was accurate from day one and she sent free minutes after every call too and was really fast, I'd usually get everything answered in less than 10 minutes so she was cheap and I would usually hang up with enough info to limit my calls to once every other month so I wasn't spending a fortune; she was seriously my dream psychic. I liked her style of reading too, I would see feedbacks that she was rude but to me she was just straight up. I tried not to call when I was emotional but one night I was really feeling down about everything and spoke with her and she was so compassionate and sweet towards me, which is totally opposite of her personality or at least a side I had never seen. 

Synergy, I wonder if the same thing is going on with Sandy Esther for you that happened with Queen of Cups for me. It drives me nuts! After my final reading with QofC I even waited a few months and tried her again and nothing panned out from that reading either. :-\ As far as Aurora, I am glad she connected to you, she is one of the most kind and accurate readers that I have ever spoken to.

Tango, usually if someone is not accurate about an outcome the first time depending on how much I liked them and/or if they were correct about the past/present that I could verify I would make one update call and then give up so I don't know if maybe some of those readers would've been able to connect better to me after they'd talk to me more than once or twice. It could very much be possible though.

With Cookie, did she use cards for anyone else? I did not read anywhere on her page that she was a tarot reader but she had me say my guy's name 3 times and focus and I think I heard her shuffling cards but I am not sure.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 05:09:40 AM »
Thanks Kindred, Aquarian, and Tango.

Kindred, you may be right about my connection with Sandy Esther.  I just don't think it has been on point for our last conversations, and her recent predictions have not manifested.  Kisha also made a prediction for Valentine's Day that did not occur either, but I am not going to let myself be fearful that we no longer have a connection. She has been very accurate for me, and I hope that continues.

Honestly, I would actually like to stop calling psychics and just start having faith, but it's so difficult for me.  I hope everyone finds the peace they need.  This forum has helped me a lot, and believe it or not, while I still call psychics, I have been spending a lot less money on them since I found this forum.  At my worst point, I was calling so many readers on Keen... it was ridiculous and pathetic.  Thank you all for providing a place where we can be open and honest about our circumstances. 

anything