Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277217 times)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1140 on: August 19, 2022, 01:15:34 AM »
So you have never had a prediction happen from Kisha? Also I don't think Kisha cold reads she has gotten extremely accurate details on people and their lives and mine that she wouldn't know and I know this is true from others I have spoken with... but I have not had a prediction happen from her, I haven't been reading that long so it might just be further out but I would love to hear your experience on this... also her predictions being 10000% opposite did you ever go back and talk to her about it? I know some have emailed of sent her a message if this happens to see what went wrong.. I think it is important that we talk to advisors and let them know when things are happening that are opposite of what they are predicting... I have predictions from her in general emails, love paths and specific questions in whatsapp but I can say nothing has or is happening yet anyways so I guess we will see I am at the point I am not holding my breath and I have pretty much stopped reading other than Kisha every once in a while and will ask generally what she sees coming up for my love life now that is about it...

How is her WhatsApp reading? Anyone has done it?

I’ve done reading with Kisha before in emails, call and whatsapp text. Experience is as follow:

1. Call: no real prediction, and a lot of generic stuff, she picked up the energy but I think she’s mixing them up too. Or could well be just cold reading.

2. Emails: used to be so spot on with the current energy. Predictions were half/half wasn’t mind blowing.

3. WhatsApp text: I’m most confused about this, I think she picked up the energy absolutely spot on, but then her predictions were 100000% off. I used to be so hung up on a guy for ages only because she had positive predictions so I kept holding on, turned out he was a dick and broke up with me anyway.

Has anyone experienced when Kisha described a future event but really it was a past event? In one reading she described a relationship that literally sounded exactly like the one I had.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #1141 on: August 22, 2022, 07:51:00 PM »
Absolutely agreed on Kisha doesn't cold read. She's not that type of reader that come dime a dozen on platforms.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #1142 on: August 23, 2022, 07:46:06 AM »
So what’s the reason non of her prediction ever come true then?

I think she’s great with reading current and past. I also find sometimes she predictions or future read is really just description of the present or past.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1143 on: August 26, 2022, 05:08:25 PM »
As someone who has read with Kisha a long time and loves her, many of her predictions are 2-3 years out. If what she says seems outlandish or unimaginable, you can take it to the bank you're looking at something that won't happen for years. Some she gave me in 2020 about career are just now starting to happen and won't wrap up until 2023 - three years after she initially got them. That's not the first time that's happened.

So you have never had a prediction happen from Kisha? Also I don't think Kisha cold reads she has gotten extremely accurate details on people and their lives and mine that she wouldn't know and I know this is true from others I have spoken with... but I have not had a prediction happen from her, I haven't been reading that long so it might just be further out but I would love to hear your experience on this... also her predictions being 10000% opposite did you ever go back and talk to her about it? I know some have emailed of sent her a message if this happens to see what went wrong.. I think it is important that we talk to advisors and let them know when things are happening that are opposite of what they are predicting... I have predictions from her in general emails, love paths and specific questions in whatsapp but I can say nothing has or is happening yet anyways so I guess we will see I am at the point I am not holding my breath and I have pretty much stopped reading other than Kisha every once in a while and will ask generally what she sees coming up for my love life now that is about it...

How is her WhatsApp reading? Anyone has done it?

I’ve done reading with Kisha before in emails, call and whatsapp text. Experience is as follow:

1. Call: no real prediction, and a lot of generic stuff, she picked up the energy but I think she’s mixing them up too. Or could well be just cold reading.

2. Emails: used to be so spot on with the current energy. Predictions were half/half wasn’t mind blowing.

3. WhatsApp text: I’m most confused about this, I think she picked up the energy absolutely spot on, but then her predictions were 100000% off. I used to be so hung up on a guy for ages only because she had positive predictions so I kept holding on, turned out he was a dick and broke up with me anyway.

Has anyone experienced when Kisha described a future event but really it was a past event? In one reading she described a relationship that literally sounded exactly like the one I had.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1144 on: August 30, 2022, 09:00:28 PM »
I think even accurate readers are not 100% There is free will as well. For me, the emails are far more accurate than the phone readings. Also, I agree that some of her predictions are far out. Even if she tells you X months. I have a prediction that every time I call her keeps being postponed. The only reason I know it will happen is because I had other readers telling me the same.
I tried WhatsApp but then she had a problem and sent me a text. I would say it is similar to a phone. I think her email readings and guide messages (which she offered in the past) and the most accurate, at least for me.

So what’s the reason non of her prediction ever come true then?

I think she’s great with reading current and past. I also find sometimes she predictions or future read is really just description of the present or past.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #1145 on: October 15, 2022, 11:58:55 PM »
I lost trust in Kisha because with and old POI when she predicted good outcome it turned out to be really bad. And because I was holding on to her good predictions I really got hurt.

However, about 2 months ago Kisha has a prediction about someone new coming into my life, and it was quite negative, she said he’s sneaky and would create tension as an avoidance and i would still pursue it but then it would be problematic. Well from the look of it it’s spot in. It’s so sad and hurtful that I’m going into this, I was praying that he’s not like what she described, but it seems I’ve been having more heartache than joy.

So far, her positive predictions are all wrong. But the negative ones seem to hit.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1146 on: October 17, 2022, 02:46:48 PM »
Replying to multiple people who asked this or mentioned it and, yes, Kisha often reads the recent past as the future. She's done it to me now several times. My last reading with her was her sating a certain event would occur--only problem is that event occured literally 2 months prior, down to the exact details. I'm not sure why this keeps happening. I didn't say anything like 'hey... that already happened.' But I kinda wish I did.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1147 on: October 19, 2022, 12:59:25 AM »
Has anyone had a recent reading with Kisha?
Has she been a little off in her readings for anyone lately?
Also wondering if she's ever predicted something negative or neutral and the outcome ended up being more positive than expected?

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #1148 on: October 19, 2022, 03:23:01 PM »
My post 2 days ago answered your question. I had a reading 2 months ago with her, she described something negative, it happened exactly that.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1149 on: October 30, 2022, 03:03:35 PM »
When it comes to Kisha, you can pretty much take her negatives to the bank sorry

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1150 on: November 03, 2022, 07:06:47 PM »

Agreed.

Though I have had an occasional turn around, but usually not till at least 6 months later. If she's given me a negative I'll usually drop the subject until a good amount of time has passed.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1151 on: November 05, 2022, 12:53:07 AM »
When it comes to Kisha, you can pretty much take her negatives to the bank sorry

I agree :/

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1152 on: November 11, 2022, 03:57:32 PM »
has kisha ever predicted a breakup for anyone? I'm not sure if she ever really comes out and tell you this isn't going to work? can anyone share their experience when it comes to her delivering bad news pertaining to a relationship? tia

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1153 on: November 11, 2022, 06:00:09 PM »
has kisha ever predicted a breakup for anyone? I'm not sure if she ever really comes out and tell you this isn't going to work? can anyone share their experience when it comes to her delivering bad news pertaining to a relationship? tia
I have 2 energies on my path. She told me if I pursue the first energy, it would be short-lived and wouldn't work out. She said the 2nd energy will be in my life at that point and I'm supposed to be developing a relationship with them but I won't be as focused on them as I should be because I get caught up in a situation w/the first energy. This hasn't happened yet but I'll update when it does.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1154 on: November 12, 2022, 03:26:42 AM »
I have 2 energies on my path. She told me if I pursue the first energy, it would be short-lived and wouldn't work out. She said the 2nd energy will be in my life at that point and I'm supposed to be developing a relationship with them but I won't be as focused on them as I should be because I get caught up in a situation w/the first energy. This hasn't happened yet but I'll update when it does.

interesting, thank you!