Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277245 times)

lovefash

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1125 on: June 07, 2022, 10:29:42 PM »
Does anyone know if Kiesha still takes calls from Keen? I booked something on her website but I cant wait the two weeks and need to ask her something real quick.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1126 on: June 07, 2022, 10:30:17 PM »
She does not.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1127 on: June 07, 2022, 10:31:43 PM »
Does anyone know if Kiesha still takes calls from Keen? I booked something on her website but I cant wait the two weeks and need to ask her something real quick.

Not for years

lovefash

« Reply #1128 on: June 08, 2022, 04:11:16 PM »
Thank you!

lovefash

« Reply #1129 on: June 21, 2022, 01:04:25 PM »
Had a reading with Kiesha regarding career. I am trying to make a transition into a different career and industry. There is a company that I was referred to which matched my current skills perfectly and my passion and it’s in the industry I would like to work. I applied to the position on June 6th and a week later the position was taken down. Was hoping that I would have been interviewed by now but it’s taken longer than expected which is cussing me anxiety.

Keisha said I will get the job but it will be a process( this is true on the website it said the interview process is in 4 stages and a presentation as well. She said she gets a 7 for the interview which can meaning anything. I spoke to Kassie on bitwine last week and she said 3 to 5 days from when I spoke to her which would have been yesterday. She also said I would get the job. She said that the job matches my current skills ( I never told her about the role or my current career background).

Leeloo in bitwine also said I would get the job but I wouldn’t work there long term. She said I would be interviewed in the beginning of this week.

Overall with Kiesha’s career reading she said that I would be making a transition and it won’t happen as quickly as I want it to and she got a 9. She said it could be 9 weeks but she didn’t think it will happen in 9 weeks and said most likely September. She said I will get a job shift and a salary change and as in a raise. She overall said during this this I would have no control but just Uber myself and said I had to be persistent.

I feel like matches up with how I’m feeling right now. I have been burnt out in my current career and in December 2021 decided to make a career transition. I have been networking on Linkedin like crazy and have been applying to over 200 jobs and this process is a lot harder than I expected. I did envision I would have a new job by now and I’m trying not to give up but it’s definitely discouraging especially as more time pass.

I will report back on which reader was right regarding interview date.

I also spoke to Leeleo

lovefash

« Reply #1130 on: June 21, 2022, 06:32:32 PM »
So I just got an update regarding the job I asked Keisha, Kassie, and Leelo about.

The job replied and expressed that they position I applied for their is a brief pause to focus on training new employees who started. I never heard of this bs before but yeah.

I will give Keisha credit looking back at the notes I took for her today she said the “Guide saying yes to  you will get the job with Xxxx. Feel as though you have a recess and having to go through something a second time.” She also gave me a 7. So I guess it can mean month 7 or 7 weeks which will be in the realm of the 9 she gave me for having a new job and making full career transition.

I don’t know if I even want to reapply for that place. I’m now hoping she’s wrong and I can a new job with another company as soon as possible.

Overall, kassie and peel op were wrong about when I would get interview and for right now their all wrong about me getting the job with the company.

Will update if something new happens.

Offline bonba

« Reply #1131 on: June 23, 2022, 09:47:04 AM »
kisha was wrong in my second reading too . It has been more than 2 years now and nothing that she saw came to pass and other thing was the opposite of what she said . I dont think she connected with me as even the information provided was so brief and with no detail .

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1132 on: July 07, 2022, 10:48:18 PM »
Has anyone had Keisha give them similar predictions as Yona? If so, would you mind sharing if the prediction(s) happened? I read with Yona back in March and Keisha earlier this week. Her guides showed her almost the same thing as what Yona saw - 2 instances of reconnection with a disappointment in between. It’s eerie.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #1133 on: July 07, 2022, 11:42:07 PM »
This actually happens to me a lot with them their readings line up but I still haven't seen predictions manifest to be honest but I just started reading with Yona August of 2020 and Kisha December of 2020 so maybe I need to give things more time.

Has anyone had Keisha give them similar predictions as Yona? If so, would you mind sharing if the prediction(s) happened? I read with Yona back in March and Keisha earlier this week. Her guides showed her almost the same thing as what Yona saw - 2 instances of reconnection with a disappointment in between. It’s eerie.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #1134 on: July 07, 2022, 11:44:55 PM »
Ugh I hate hearing this, it is so hard when there are psychics that seem to get a lot for others but then not connect with us... I have to say with Kisha I trust her and her readings for me have been very detailed but I still haven't seen any predictions manifest... what reading did you get, love, career, general? Was it a phone or email? I had mostly phone and whatsapp but did have a general email this spring but again nothing has manifested from any of these readings as of yet either... :(

kisha was wrong in my second reading too . It has been more than 2 years now and nothing that she saw came to pass and other thing was the opposite of what she said . I dont think she connected with me as even the information provided was so brief and with no detail .

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1135 on: July 09, 2022, 07:30:07 PM »
I had an email reading in February.  Predictions started manifesting in May.  So far, things are happening within the timelines she said.  This is so exciting, I've never had a psychic predict timing before.  It's my first reading and I'm very impressed. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1136 on: August 08, 2022, 02:25:08 PM »
Has anyone talked to Kisha in the past week? I'm wondering how she's doing with her covid recovery.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1137 on: August 08, 2022, 03:15:38 PM »
oh I didnt know she got covid,hope she's doing ok.

Has anyone talked to Kisha in the past week? I'm wondering how she's doing with her covid recovery.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1138 on: August 13, 2022, 07:59:43 PM »

I heard from her at the end of July, she was better !!!

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #1139 on: August 18, 2022, 12:56:09 PM »
How is her WhatsApp reading? Anyone has done it?

I’ve done reading with Kisha before in emails, call and whatsapp text. Experience is as follow:

1. Call: no real prediction, and a lot of generic stuff, she picked up the energy but I think she’s mixing them up too. Or could well be just cold reading.

2. Emails: used to be so spot on with the current energy. Predictions were half/half wasn’t mind blowing.

3. WhatsApp text: I’m most confused about this, I think she picked up the energy absolutely spot on, but then her predictions were 100000% off. I used to be so hung up on a guy for ages only because she had positive predictions so I kept holding on, turned out he was a dick and broke up with me anyway.

Has anyone experienced when Kisha described a future event but really it was a past event? In one reading she described a relationship that literally sounded exactly like the one I had.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 12:58:29 PM by smoothie88 »