Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 276843 times)

Offline user5942

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1050 on: February 02, 2022, 11:39:04 PM »
Has anyone had a prediction come true from Kisha that was not associated with the number she gave?

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #1051 on: February 03, 2022, 02:36:51 PM »
Has anyone had a prediction come true from Kisha that was not associated with the number she gave?

yes. i got my promotion. She had given me 2 nos. 1 and 6 or 16.
it actually came into effect on 1/3 but was probably showing in the offical system on 1/16.

Thanks

Offline lala

« Reply #1052 on: February 03, 2022, 10:30:48 PM »
Any updates?
She always blows me away. I read with her a every few months or so--I haven't read with her since Aug and I just listened to the reading and she hit some things.

Offline jcooke

« Reply #1053 on: February 04, 2022, 08:24:55 PM »
My first two readings with Kisha which happened 2 - 3 years ago really blew me away so I continued to have a few readings with Kisha over the past two years.  Last June she said that I would start to talk to someone in November and that will lead to a long term relationship.  It didn't happen at all.

Last summer Kisha also said that she saw a positive shift in my career in January 2022 that will put me on more people's radar.  Last summer, Yona also said that I would receive a job offer in the following few months that will give me more money and status.  In winter 2021 I went through a long interview process for a job that I really wanted. Since both Kisha and Yona gave me the similar positive prediction about my career, I really thought I would get that job.  I didn't.  I was extremely disappointed.

During the same reading last summer (2021) Kisha also told me how an old work contact who was no longer in my life would come out of nowhere with an opportunity for me in the next "4" weeks/months/April.  That whole incident actually had already happened the year before the reading (in 2020).

I am by no means saying that Kisha's or Yona's predictions are unreliable or anything like that.  In fact, I will continue to have readings with them.  But I will only take their predictions as reference instead of holding them on tight like I did before.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #1054 on: February 10, 2022, 03:38:25 AM »
Based on everyone's experience in here, have Kisha's old predictions ever come to pass after you got new readings from her several times with the outcomes that she saw were different or not related to the old readings? If so, care to share?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #1055 on: February 10, 2022, 01:21:05 PM »
Based on everyone's experience in here, have Kisha's old predictions ever come to pass after you got new readings from her several times with the outcomes that she saw were different or not related to the old readings? If so, care to share?
Not in my case. I had three readings with her back in 2020. During the first reading , i had broken up with my ex but she  predicted reconciliation and even said that we were going to move in together. I called her two months later and she totally flipped her predictions. She said that my ex was going to reach out and try to reconcile but I was not going to take him back. She also predicted two new man in my life. I was going to have a short term relationship with one of them that was going to last around 6 months and the other one was going to be serious and she even saw marriage.
 The third reading was pretty much similar to her predictions from the second.
Well its been two years and none of her predictions panned out.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 04:03:18 PM by Yaris123 »

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #1056 on: February 10, 2022, 02:31:38 PM »
Thanks for sharing! The reason I asked was because I had a reading with Kisha early last year & it was accurate in past & present situation. Kisha had predictions that will happen sometime this year & she also still saw the same predictions in her second reading to me. But now that I've moved on with my life, I'm curious if those predictions will still be happening as she didn't mention any of these predictions anymore in my recent reading with her...

Not in my case. I had three readings with her back in 2020. During the first reading , i had broken up with my ex but she  predicted reconciliation and even said that we were going to move in together. I called her two months later and she totally flipped her predictions. She said that my ex was going to reach out and try to reconcile but I was not going to take him back. She also predicted two new man in my life. I was going to have a short term relationship with one of them that was going to last around 6 months and the other one was going to be serious and she even saw marriage.
Well its been two years. My ex never ca

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #1057 on: February 10, 2022, 04:09:24 PM »
Thanks for sharing! The reason I asked was because I had a reading with Kisha early last year & it was accurate in past & present situation. Kisha had predictions that will happen sometime this year & she also still saw the same predictions in her second reading to me. But now that I've moved on with my life, I'm curious if those predictions will still be happening as she didn't mention any of these predictions anymore in my recent reading with her...

Based on my personal experience, she was extremely accurate in past and present but her predictions never panned out. She told me that the predictions were supposed to happen between Spring of 2020 and Winter 2021. They never happened. I actually was thinking the other day about her predictions and was wondering the same thing. I’ve moved on from my ex so I can care less if he comes back but I’m curious about the two man that she predicted. I’ve dated around since 2020 but it has been short term(not more than 3 dates) and none of the men Ive dated fits Kisha description.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #1058 on: February 10, 2022, 04:28:11 PM »
We're both in the same page then, wondering what will happen with those old predictions as we've moved on with our lives. I guess we'll just wait & see...

Based on my experience, most of Kisha's predictions that I got through phone readings panned out but I was unable to know with who the events would happen until it happened in my life & I was like, what?! I thought it was with A but it actually happened with B. From here, I came to conclusion that Kisha can feel the energy but can't really identify who that energy is.

I had an email reading & WA recording reading with Kisha as well but no predictions have come to pass yet from those readings.

Based on my personal experience, she was extremely accurate in past and present but her predictions never panned out. She told me that the predictions were supposed to happen between Spring of 2020 and Winter 2021. They never happened. I actually was thinking the other day about her predictions and was wondering the same thing. I’ve moved on from my ex so I can care less if he comes back but I’m curious about the two man that she predicted. I’ve dated around since 2020 but it has been short term(not more than 3 dates) and none of the men Ive dated fits Kisha description.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #1059 on: February 10, 2022, 04:39:56 PM »
We're both in the same page then, wondering what will happen with those old predictions as we've moved on with our lives. I guess we'll just wait & see...

Based on my experience, most of Kisha's predictions that I got through phone readings panned out but I was unable to know with who the events would happen until it happened in my life & I was like, what?! I thought it was with A but it actually happened with B. From here, I came to conclusion that Kisha can feel the energy but can't really identify who that energy is.

I had an email reading & WA recording reading with Kisha as well but no predictions have come to pass yet from those readings.

Ohh that’s interesting. I didnt know that she can mix energies with predictions. All of my three readings were over the phone. Some people on this  board have said that her email readings are usually more accurate than the phone ones. I never bothered doing the email readings cause I tried her three times already with no success so I dont see the point.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #1060 on: February 10, 2022, 04:49:16 PM »
I don't think Kisha mixed the energies, the predictions that happened to me, I never asked about any specific person but I often made an assumption that Kisha may be reading about that person but when it happened, it was totally different person! Kisha told me once that when she does reading she doesn't identify whose energy she read so we will only know who until it happened. But when I asked for a specific person, she was accurate in past & present but I don't see any predictions happened yet related to the specific person that I asked.

Ohh that’s interesting. I didnt know that she can mix energies with predictions. All of my three readings were over the phone. Some people on this  board have said that her email readings are usually more accurate than the phone ones. I never bothered doing the email readings cause I tried her three times already with no success so I dont see the point.

Offline lala

« Reply #1061 on: February 10, 2022, 06:31:56 PM »
Just read with Kisha! OMG! She's so good!

Offline FishwithScorpie

« Reply #1062 on: February 19, 2022, 04:49:38 AM »
Just wanted to throw my experience out there. I'm going on 4 years with Aries with 2-3 readings a year. Mostly work related questions by phone.

I had a reading with her a few months ago. She told me I would find something that was a good fit and she saw a number 1. She also said this company would give a verbal offer but I wouldn't start for a while (like a month or so) because this company has slow approval process.

This is exactly what happened. Verbal offer last day of November 2021 and final offer mid-January. The way I found the job was a bit unusual (I didn't tell her this), so it took a lot longer than normal to get everything signed off.

She's usually accurate for me but this was SUPER accurate. Even the pay. She said if I negotiated I might be able to get 5K. This is exactly what happened. Anyone thinking about a reading should do it.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1063 on: February 20, 2022, 02:01:48 PM »
when she gives numbers vs seasons, has anyone noticed if one has been mote accurate for them than the other? I've never gotten seasons before so just curious.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1064 on: February 24, 2022, 12:11:02 AM »
when she gives numbers vs seasons, has anyone noticed if one has been mote accurate for them than the other? I've never gotten seasons before so just curious.

In my experience her numbers can be out... predictions have happened, but not in the time frame given. I did hear that this is sometimes she has mentioned before on her website?
Seasons I have heard are more accurate. 
I live in the southern hemisphere - so wrote and asked if the seasons were her seasons, or mine. She answered that she believed they were the seasons where she lived.. but some of her clients had sworn otherwise.

Her timing isn't totally off for me - somethings have been spot on. But not all..