Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272908 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1065 on: February 28, 2022, 11:38:26 PM »
same for me. They happened but not in the time frame and she told me once about it.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1066 on: March 01, 2022, 07:30:41 AM »
thanks, this is helpful

when she gives numbers vs seasons, has anyone noticed if one has been mote accurate for them than the other? I've never gotten seasons before so just curious.

In my experience her numbers can be out... predictions have happened, but not in the time frame given. I did hear that this is sometimes she has mentioned before on her website?
Seasons I have heard are more accurate. 
I live in the southern hemisphere - so wrote and asked if the seasons were her seasons, or mine. She answered that she believed they were the seasons where she lived.. but some of her clients had sworn otherwise.

Her timing isn't totally off for me - somethings have been spot on. But not all..

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1067 on: March 01, 2022, 07:47:27 AM »
so lets say you have read with Her a few times but the first reading you had with her seemed to be the one thats panning out now. the first one seems to be more accurate than the ones after, has that happened with anyone here?

Offline Kate

« Reply #1068 on: March 01, 2022, 10:03:02 AM »
so lets say you have read with Her a few times but the first reading you had with her seemed to be the one thats panning out now. the first one seems to be more accurate than the ones after, has that happened with anyone here?

Someone I know asked her about this. Her answer was along the lines that readings are a "snapshot" of visions into what will happen in the future. Predictions don't always happen in the order given - if you keep getting readings before the previous predictions have played out, it can get confusing.

I had a reading at the end of 2019 that is still playing out now... so it could be something like this that you're experiencing... where you predictions are happening, but out of order. And you cannot make sense of them until they happen... ?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1069 on: March 01, 2022, 12:14:22 PM »
Does anyone know how far out she reads in WhatsApp readings?
Could a 3 in a WhatsApp reading be years?
Or are they short term

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1070 on: March 01, 2022, 02:22:48 PM »
wow 3 years later:)) but it makes so much sense about waiting for things to pan out. I only wish I was that patient:)) thanks, Kate

Someone I know asked her about this. Her answer was along the lines that readings are a "snapshot" of visions into what will happen in the future. Predictions don't always happen in the order given - if you keep getting readings before the previous predictions have played out, it can get confusing.

I had a reading at the end of 2019 that is still playing out now... so it could be something like this that you're experiencing... where you predictions are happening, but out of order. And you cannot make sense of them until they happen... ?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1071 on: March 02, 2022, 12:20:04 AM »
I usually have the numbers as number of months or the month in the year. If I get an 11, is either 11 months, or a november (not necessarily that year).

Or are they short term

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #1072 on: March 02, 2022, 12:51:06 AM »
Talking about numbers, I got number 14 & 3 from Kisha, she said it can't be 3 weeks or 3 months, it could be March but in 14 months from the reading (I read with her in January the year before) & that 'March' is this month, I wonder whether the predictions will pan out... Please don't tell me it will happen in March 14 years later!  :'(

I usually have the numbers as number of months or the month in the year. If I get an 11, is either 11 months, or a november (not necessarily that year).

Or are they short term

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #1073 on: March 02, 2022, 01:01:23 AM »
I also have an email reading from December 2019 that’s still playing out now. Things I thought would happen in 2020 (she said in august or September…) I assumed would happen in Aug/sep 2020 but happened in 2021.

For those who have gotten her recorded readings, how have those worked out for you?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1074 on: March 04, 2022, 05:03:34 AM »
anyone who has had success with Kisha's readings, when certain events start unfolding from reading, do they typically happen in the order she sees?

Offline username1111

« Reply #1075 on: March 04, 2022, 08:04:37 PM »
I don't think you should expect events to happen in the order she described them. To my experience, Kisha picks up on snapshots and can lack connection to their contexts and you/she may draw the wrong assumptions. She can also see a lot further than you usually thinks she does - I think she can pick up some events up to 5-6 years. So always take any readings with a grain of salt.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1076 on: March 06, 2022, 12:34:03 AM »
anyone who has had success with Kisha's readings, when certain events start unfolding from reading, do they typically happen in the order she sees?

She has a para that she copies and pasts at the start of every general reading she writes ...

"Your reading is not in any sequential order of events the order of predictions is merely
the order in which they are shown to me.
Some things may happen in sequence, but it shouldn't be assumed.
The events can unfold anywhere from 1-36 months. Unless I see a number or specific time or season, I cannot offer clarity as to “when” it may happen."

and also..

"Also, if a specific month is mentioned in
your reading, I can't guarantee it is within the current year we are in. Do NOT place
specific people into your reading or make assumptions before a prediction
manifests. Do not assume that events will unfold in (X year) . I do not know when
things will happen."

In my experience it is exactly as she states.

Some things can come in sequence  - others don't. And sometimes, she will give a prediction that can seem as if it is immediate ("over the next X weeks/months") and it can happen the next year for example...

You won't really know until the prediction happens...

I think this is the best way... it can really mess with your energy when you are walking around in expectation of something happening... and also lead to massive disappointment if it doesn't happen that season/year/month etc...

Some of my predictions from a 2019 read are still playing out...

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1077 on: March 08, 2022, 12:58:35 AM »
She does say the readings can happen in the next 24 months, and we shouldn t assume they are in order.
SHe gave me predictions of 24 months or 2-4 years....

Or are they short term

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #1078 on: March 10, 2022, 07:16:47 AM »
Hi all. It's been a long while again since I've been back and updated. Last time I was here I think was way back in like September or October. I've seen many questions about Kisha/Aries' timing. Some of her biggest events came to pass YEARS later. For the new folks, I'll list them here. It should be noted that I've been talking to her since 2010 and she hasn't been wrong yet. Maybe there were some things she didn't tell me but that's because she wasn't shown said things and I'll update on my situation in a minute.

1. I had been in a relationship with someone for 6 years and she never saw anyone new until April of 2018. She said I'd have a slow start with a male and she gave his physical description, personality type and some other descriptions. She said I'd meet him in a 4 (she thought April of 2019) and she said it'd be in the warmer months. Long story short, didn't meet this man until the very end of April 2021, yes, 3 entire years later. Everything she said about him was to the exact T, but man has there been some crazy things that happened since being with him but it's all way better now.\

2. My father passed away in August of 2017. Had a reading with her regarding a lawsuit I was pursuing at that time regarding my dad's death. I was trying to sue a nursing home because he had metastatic cancer and they just fed him sugar (if they fed him at all), they neglected him and left him in soiled diapers etc. He ended up dying of sepsis from a sore that got infected. Long story short, I was having a problem finding an attorney that would take my case and I asked Kisha about it. She told me in October of 2017 that I would indeed find an attorney that would help me out but that it would take awhile for me to find him, and yes, she specifically said it was a male attorney that would take my case. I had given up on that lawsuit about a month or so later. Fast forward to December of 2020, I seen an add on YouTube regarding Zantac aka Ranitidine causing cancer in people and there was a massive tort lawsuit going. My father was prescribed the Ranitidine and took it on and off since 2010 and I remembered that. There also was no history on my father's side of anyone ever having cancer so when my dad was diagnosed with the bladder cancer back then, I was shocked. So, indeed, I did find that attorney to take my case, albeit it's over the cause of my dad's cancer rather than the original reason for suing. And it is also a male attorney. I expect settlement from this case by the end of the year. So, yes, another 3 years later, her event came to pass.

Regarding my last review on here when I said the boyfriend thing was a nightmare and he was doing drugs, well things are totally opposite now. He quit drugs, started eating healthy, working out, works like a horse at his job etc. He's a totally different person, in a good way now. He's been clean and sober since Christmas Eve and Kisha also told me back in October that he wouldn't get it together until the end of January. She was right. While he quit the drugs at the end of December, he took a few weeks to recover and go through certain withdrawals etc. Then, literally right at the end of January, on January 24th to be exact, he started a new job, the eating healthy, and the working out. He's been consistent with all of it since then. I'm pretty shocked and amazed.

One more huge thing I'm still waiting on was from a reading I had with her in August of 2020 and again in August of 2021. That thing is for my own healing and recovery. I am agoraphobic with panic disorder and have been stuck and trapped in my home for almost 16 years now. The very first time Kisha ever mentioned any kind of healing, recovery, and overcoming for me regarding this was in a general reading in August of 2020 when she said that I would go through a major breakdown and it would be really bad (I did go through a horrible breakdown that lasted from January of 2021 up to now) but that I would also have this massive breakthrough when it was over. I'd find a healing mechanism that actually worked for me and I'd be happy, healthy, full of energy etc. She said she saw fire around me in the winter months but it wasn't a literal fire (her seeing fire around me still scares me lol). She said it was just me doing so great in life and feeling so great in life again. Then in August of 2021 I was about to move again and it was into the same exact apartment, not just the complex, but the exact apartment unit that I lived in when this agoraphobia first started. She told me there was a reason for me coming back here and that I would come out of here and completely different person. I would come out stronger, healthier, full of energy, and happy. In 2021 I developed a new phobia of being alone and it was so much hell. I had to take a benzo almost everyday and I hate pharmaceuticals of any kind. I am just now starting to feel alright being alone again without having to take the benzo daily. Now I just have issues at night time but even that is starting to diminish. Anyway, I found this fantastic orthomolecular doctor that I'm so blessed to have found and he's helping me tremendously. It's all vitamin, mineral, amino acid, adrenal, and hormone issues. Once I'm all balanced out, I'll be back to normal, no more panic, no more weird paranoid thoughts, and out of the house agoraphobia free. I can feel it coming. She's going to be right again. By winter of this year, I'll be everything she saw back in 2020 I feel. This healing modality is going to be the thing that fixes me. I will definitely be overly excited to come back and update everyone on that last major event she saw for me.

That's all for now. I hope everyone is doing so great and all of your dreams and wishes come true. Many blessings be with you all <3

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #1079 on: March 10, 2022, 08:25:15 PM »
Thanks for sharing! This has given me hope on my old readings with Kisha, I guess I can throw the timing out of the window & see whether the predictions that she saw will eventually pan out one day...

Hi all. It's been a long while again since I've been back and updated. Last time I was here I think was way back in like September or October. I've seen many questions about Kisha/Aries' timing. Some of her biggest events came to pass YEARS later. For the new folks, I'll list them here. It should be noted that I've been talking to her since 2010 and she hasn't been wrong yet. Maybe there were some things she didn't tell me but that's because she wasn't shown said things and I'll update on my situation in a minute.

1. I had been in a relationship with someone for 6 years and she never saw anyone new until April of 2018. She said I'd have a slow start with a male and she gave his physical description, personality type and some other descriptions. She said I'd meet him in a 4 (she thought April of 2019) and she said it'd be in the warmer months. Long story short, didn't meet this man until the very end of April 2021, yes, 3 entire years later. Everything she said about him was to the exact T, but man has there been some crazy things that happened since being with him but it's all way better now.\

2. My father passed away in August of 2017. Had a reading with her regarding a lawsuit I was pursuing at that time regarding my dad's death. I was trying to sue a nursing home because he had metastatic cancer and they just fed him sugar (if they fed him at all), they neglected him and left him in soiled diapers etc. He ended up dying of sepsis from a sore that got infected. Long story short, I was having a problem finding an attorney that would take my case and I asked Kisha about it. She told me in October of 2017 that I would indeed find an attorney that would help me out but that it would take awhile for me to find him, and yes, she specifically said it was a male attorney that would take my case. I had given up on that lawsuit about a month or so later. Fast forward to December of 2020, I seen an add on YouTube regarding Zantac aka Ranitidine causing cancer in people and there was a massive tort lawsuit going. My father was prescribed the Ranitidine and took it on and off since 2010 and I remembered that. There also was no history on my father's side of anyone ever having cancer so when my dad was diagnosed with the bladder cancer back then, I was shocked. So, indeed, I did find that attorney to take my case, albeit it's over the cause of my dad's cancer rather than the original reason for suing. And it is also a male attorney. I expect settlement from this case by the end of the year. So, yes, another 3 years later, her event came to pass.

Regarding my last review on here when I said the boyfriend thing was a nightmare and he was doing drugs, well things are totally opposite now. He quit drugs, started eating healthy, working out, works like a horse at his job etc. He's a totally different person, in a good way now. He's been clean and sober since Christmas Eve and Kisha also told me back in October that he wouldn't get it together until the end of January. She was right. While he quit the drugs at the end of December, he took a few weeks to recover and go through certain withdrawals etc. Then, literally right at the end of January, on January 24th to be exact, he started a new job, the eating healthy, and the working out. He's been consistent with all of it since then. I'm pretty shocked and amazed.

One more huge thing I'm still waiting on was from a reading I had with her in August of 2020 and again in August of 2021. That thing is for my own healing and recovery. I am agoraphobic with panic disorder and have been stuck and trapped in my home for almost 16 years now. The very first time Kisha ever mentioned any kind of healing, recovery, and overcoming for me regarding this was in a general reading in August of 2020 when she said that I would go through a major breakdown and it would be really bad (I did go through a horrible breakdown that lasted from January of 2021 up to now) but that I would also have this massive breakthrough when it was over. I'd find a healing mechanism that actually worked for me and I'd be happy, healthy, full of energy etc. She said she saw fire around me in the winter months but it wasn't a literal fire (her seeing fire around me still scares me lol). She said it was just me doing so great in life and feeling so great in life again. Then in August of 2021 I was about to move again and it was into the same exact apartment, not just the complex, but the exact apartment unit that I lived in when this agoraphobia first started. She told me there was a reason for me coming back here and that I would come out of here and completely different person. I would come out stronger, healthier, full of energy, and happy. In 2021 I developed a new phobia of being alone and it was so much hell. I had to take a benzo almost everyday and I hate pharmaceuticals of any kind. I am just now starting to feel alright being alone again without having to take the benzo daily. Now I just have issues at night time but even that is starting to diminish. Anyway, I found this fantastic orthomolecular doctor that I'm so blessed to have found and he's helping me tremendously. It's all vitamin, mineral, amino acid, adrenal, and hormone issues. Once I'm all balanced out, I'll be back to normal, no more panic, no more weird paranoid thoughts, and out of the house agoraphobia free. I can feel it coming. She's going to be right again. By winter of this year, I'll be everything she saw back in 2020 I feel. This healing modality is going to be the thing that fixes me. I will definitely be overly excited to come back and update everyone on that last major event she saw for me.

That's all for now. I hope everyone is doing so great and all of your dreams and wishes come true. Many blessings be with you all <3

anything