Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 276974 times)

Offline Kaz

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #825 on: January 22, 2021, 07:31:15 AM »
wasnt impreseed with her at all . It has been 2 years. not an small preduction came to pass . also her reading was generic and confusing . she usnt fruendly or pleasant either .

Was this a general email reading?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #826 on: January 27, 2021, 10:17:33 PM »
Aww look Laura(waterfall) is talking to herself through one of her other usernames(split personalities). She’s so cute. Poor girl. I wonder if one of her other usernames(split personalities) will be a bridesmaid at her imaginary wedding? 🤔

Also Laura(waterfall) didn’t you say Yona had a major hit with you last month and one of Terry’s events from your July reading came to pass? So they can’t all be scammers as you’re saying. Oh sorry just remembered that was just another one of your delusions/pathological lies.

Your reading skills are non existing. Long time ago I said 99.9% of the so called psychics are scammers. There is a 0.1% left and that belongs to Yona!!! I thought you had more brain than this. An accuracy ratio of 1/10 or 3/200 (Terry) is not accuracy at all and still a scammer for reasons I will not bother to repeat. Please, follow your own advice and ignore me for once and all.

Waterfall - you keep insisting that no psychic is right..... did Yona predict your marriage?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #827 on: January 27, 2021, 11:12:48 PM »
@xmorin and @waterfall pls take your issues off this board. no ones cares.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #828 on: January 28, 2021, 06:13:33 AM »
unfortunately, I will have to call it and say her predictions didn't come to pass for me, whether she gave me numbers, months, weeks etc. NOTHING happened as she predicted. she was good at picking up what happened in the past, but thats no good to me because I already know what happened. I lived it:)). she correctly saw our relationship not being on stable grounds but said it would take a turn for the better, which did not happen. Infact, it died and she never saw that even though it happened within weeks of talking to her. communication prediction did not happen. rightly picked up third parties, which I already knew of so no help there either.

I had a lot of hope for her, unfortunately didn't work for me.

Another scammer. Exactly, these scammers can at their best see the past such as Terry Mitchell despite him doing ONLY future events. Who the hell pays someone to tell you what already happened when they are making you believe that this will be future? Leanne is another good one for just reading past.

Kisha is not a scam, she is definitely a genuine one. I have many predictions that haven't happened yet or maybe never happen but I do believe she has an amazing gift that ordinary people don't.

Who the hell pays someone to tell you what already happened

I do. I am mostly interested in the past and present than future. Kisha gave me a lot of clarity about the past. I could find out the underlying issues in my relationship. And currently I am not in touch with POI. She can tell me about his thoughts, feelings, and many other things. I like it. It's mostly fun :). I also ask her about my current workplace, colleagues, boss, etc. This is present and she can clearly read their minds, thoughts and upcoming issues. All does resonate and I remain speechless.

For me 30-40% of her predictions came to pass, not more (out of many). And I think compare to others (that is less than 2%) is great :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #829 on: January 28, 2021, 10:25:43 PM »
I agree that she is great and gifted. Besides being an amazing person.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #830 on: January 28, 2021, 11:26:08 PM »
I agree that she is great and gifted. Besides being an amazing person.

She really is a GOOD person isn’t she?
That’s important.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #831 on: January 29, 2021, 05:04:05 AM »
I am relatively new to Kisha even though I had read with her long long ago, in days of yore (2016) . I went back to her b/c I discovered that reading had been very accurate about a then-love interest.
This time round, I got her general email reading. Back in '16, it'd been a 1 question email reading.

I can confirm that she cold predicted two major developments in my life, one concerning the government, and the other, home ownership.
she gave dates-approximate with numbers, but these are very reasonable.

The love developments-one concerning an attraction with s/o I may know, and another longer term big love--I will say will fall among predictions that won't pass.
I'm nearly dead so I've given up on all that.  I just want a house with a garden though, nice and quiet, preferably ranch style so that my battered body can handle it, a house in which to peacefully die, if that is a possibility.

so, I will be in the 50% camp-with non love stuff happening just as has been the case with Yona.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #832 on: January 29, 2021, 02:40:29 PM »
I am relatively new to Kisha even though I had read with her long long ago, in days of yore (2016) . I went back to her b/c I discovered that reading had been very accurate about a then-love interest.
This time round, I got her general email reading. Back in '16, it'd been a 1 question email reading.

I can confirm that she cold predicted two major developments in my life, one concerning the government, and the other, home ownership.
she gave dates-approximate with numbers, but these are very reasonable.

The love developments-one concerning an attraction with s/o I may know, and another longer term big love--I will say will fall among predictions that won't pass.
I'm nearly dead so I've given up on all that.  I just want a house with a garden though, nice and quiet, preferably ranch style so that my battered body can handle it, a house in which to peacefully die, if that is a possibility.

so, I will be in the 50% camp-with non love stuff happening just as has been the case with Yona.

I'm in the same camp as you. It's all good though. I'm pretty much over the situation and there's been a lot of new and exciting stuff coming into my life now. I'm just letting things happen and enjoying the ride. 👍

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #833 on: January 29, 2021, 08:51:10 PM »
It might sound crazy but when i have several readers telling me the same thing, in different manners and perspectives, I know this will happen. There is something that Kisha has told me since my first reading, QOC mentioned out of the blue, Leanne pointed it our in another way.....

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #834 on: February 03, 2021, 11:11:01 PM »
Does Kisha mix up energies? I asked her about 2 men in my life. She described them and give some predictions but I have a feeling she mixed them up. I asked about the name let’s say ABC, everything she describes sounds like the second guy XYZ. Any experience please?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #835 on: February 04, 2021, 12:24:08 AM »
I didn't have this experience but asked her just once about a person. Every time, she describes ex POI perfectly, without me telling anything (still unresolved matters). Last time I read on the phone, she was talking about someone, and in the end, I mentioned a name, and she quickly gave me the color of the hair and said that it was the person she was describing previously.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #836 on: February 04, 2021, 01:47:08 AM »
I didn't have this experience but asked her just once about a person. Every time, she describes ex POI perfectly, without me telling anything (still unresolved matters). Last time I read on the phone, she was talking about someone, and in the end, I mentioned a name, and she quickly gave me the color of the hair and said that it was the person she was describing previously.

This happened to me recently in a reading with her :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #837 on: February 04, 2021, 01:48:59 AM »
Does Kisha mix up energies? I asked her about 2 men in my life. She described them and give some predictions but I have a feeling she mixed them up. I asked about the name let’s say ABC, everything she describes sounds like the second guy XYZ. Any experience please?

Usually not. It hasn't happened to me yet. Her predictions may not happen, but she is very accurate in describing present and people who are surrounding you at the moment.

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #838 on: February 04, 2021, 04:48:00 AM »
Is Kisha doing phone readings? I looked on her site and I only see WhatsApp chat bookings.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #839 on: February 04, 2021, 05:37:06 AM »
Is Kisha doing phone readings? I looked on her site and I only see WhatsApp chat bookings.

She recently made some changes in offered readings. Previously, she had many affordable options. Check out on weekends. She usually offers some options then.

anything