Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 276891 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #810 on: January 08, 2021, 11:38:19 PM »
in my readings (email) she says event could occur in the next 24 months. So maybe the next hurricane season?

24 months passed from my first general readings and several of the predictions happened. I don't really believe in this "24".

Offline starGazer

« Reply #811 on: January 08, 2021, 11:41:31 PM »
in my readings (email) she says event could occur in the next 24 months. So maybe the next hurricane season?

Right, so if we go off the Oct 2019 reading, she’d have until this year’s summer/fall/hurricane season to potentially be correct. I’ll try to remember to update either way at the end of this year.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #812 on: January 08, 2021, 11:59:06 PM »
That 's what she wrote in both my email readings, they can take place in the next 24 months, do not assume it is in this year. I know it is hard, some events we want to happen right away....

Offline starGazer

« Reply #813 on: January 09, 2021, 04:54:55 AM »
That 's what she wrote in both my email readings, they can take place in the next 24 months, do not assume it is in this year. I know it is hard, some events we want to happen right away....

Right but I’ve also have general and love path calls with her and its not mentioned in mentioned in her calls that timing could be a the following year.

Only mentioning that it could be this summer/fall to give her benefit of a doubt, as I have also had email readings and that is stated.
I’m not particularly holding onto predictions, especially about someone that’s not entered my life.

Just updating as promised.

Offline Esse

« Reply #814 on: January 09, 2021, 11:47:37 AM »
same here, Kisha (and Micah) predicted someone new for me this past October, didn't happen, they both did correctly predict contact from an ex last May, in fact Micah correctly predicted how he would contact me and what he would say.

Offline ALA82

« Reply #815 on: January 11, 2021, 09:54:24 PM »
I’m thinking about getting a reading from her. Is the love path a general love reading? Am I better with her just doing a general? Is 20 minutes enough or should I do the hour?
Thanks in advance!!

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #816 on: January 11, 2021, 10:51:15 PM »
I’m thinking about getting a reading from her. Is the love path a general love reading? Am I better with her just doing a general? Is 20 minutes enough or should I do the hour?
Thanks in advance!!

She will ask if you have someone you want her to look at or if you just want a general. 20 mins is plenty for the love path reading...it’s not always enough if you want to ask a ton of questions. I have a friend who did one and had more questions at the end...she said he really needed to do a general reading with her for some of what he was asking but she didn’t have time to do it then. I almost always have a good 5 mins or so left at the end of a love path reading.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #817 on: January 11, 2021, 10:56:08 PM »
I think it is always better to go with 20 min and if you feel you still have questions, you can always book another one (and mention to her).

Offline cinderella

« Reply #818 on: January 11, 2021, 11:31:28 PM »
I think someone here in the thread said they had hr do a general/ just go with what she sees on the love path and just see if their poi would pop up in what she picked up. I don't remember if the poi  showed up or not, but i think the person said they had a few mins left and kisha let them ask some questions and they asked about their poi, if I remember right. It was somewhere in this post. Bu there's so many ages idk where it is at or around what page number you should try. I hope that might help some. I had a general email reading from her and want to eventually possibly try her love path reading.

Offline ALA82

« Reply #819 on: January 11, 2021, 11:57:19 PM »
Thanks everyone!
I think I’ll do a love path and if my POI doesn't show up then I guess that means he will not be around long haha. I hate to have a reading about one person then in the end say it will not work out and don’t have time to see who or what’s in the future.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #820 on: January 14, 2021, 11:03:14 PM »
Xmorin that’s really good to know!
I didn’t know kisha does general email readings ? I asked her if she did she said no only general on the phone ?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #821 on: January 15, 2021, 02:52:57 AM »
Xmorin that’s really good to know!
I didn’t know kisha does general email readings ? I asked her if she did she said no only general on the phone ?

In the past shed open up general email readings and close them if she got too many requests. It looks like now she does packages where some include general email readings. These are for established, US/Canadian customers.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #822 on: January 18, 2021, 05:27:41 AM »
Hello everyone. I don't get readings anymore and havent frequently for a few years. I have gotten two general readings from Kisha and not a single thing has happened. She has definitely correctly referenced people in my life but that is about it. It could be that my life is in such a standstill that there is nothing to pick up, but very specific things in months/time frames given haven't happened. I know she is really good and thats why I went back to her for just general readings, but nothing career or love life has come to pass. She has correctly picked up people around me so I'll giver her that, but nothing involving just me or my life has happened. Also, people and things she said would happen in my first general reading never happened and also never came up in the reading about 8 months later around the winter/cold months that they were supposed to. Honestly nothing has happened except for very small irrelevant things that I didn't care about in the first place. I don't believe in psychics anymore, especially her. I hope everyone here finds what they are looking for in life, but I won't be giving my money to psychics again. I tried Kisha because of this forum and nothing has happened even in her general readings, even personal things like what I myself would be focused on and doing. Maybe she will end up being right 20 years from now, but then will she be when I was told max 24 months from now a year ago? probably not. Also, her reading made me legitimately doubt my own self, because if im not doing what she saw, then I must be doing something wrong. It's one thing to have them tell you about someone else, it's a whole other thing to have them tell you what you are going to be doing and feeling and have the opposite happen and go back and question yourself because of a "psychic" that only knows your name. anyways, I am not reading too much into it, but I don't want anyone to fall into their trap, so take from this what you will. Don't depend on psychics, especially when it comes to your own actions and life.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 05:36:37 AM by Lyssa »

Offline bonba

« Reply #823 on: January 21, 2021, 11:38:54 PM »
wasnt impreseed with her at all . It has been 2 years. not an small preduction came to pass . also her reading was generic and confusing . she usnt fruendly or pleasant either .

Offline wishes215

« Reply #824 on: January 22, 2021, 05:00:30 AM »
unfortunately, I will have to call it and say her predictions didn't come to pass for me, whether she gave me numbers, months, weeks etc. NOTHING happened as she predicted. she was good at picking up what happened in the past, but thats no good to me because I already know what happened. I lived it:)). she correctly saw our relationship not being on stable grounds but said it would take a turn for the better, which did not happen. Infact, it died and she never saw that even though it happened within weeks of talking to her. communication prediction did not happen. rightly picked up third parties, which I already knew of so no help there either.

I had a lot of hope for her, unfortunately didn't work for me.