Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277220 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #795 on: January 04, 2021, 06:57:57 PM »
Predictions are very far out.  What she said on WhatsApp was completely the opposite from
Phone reading.  On the phone, she said poi will reach out with 1.  Later on WhatsApp she said POI will not reach out.  I guess poi changed his mind in between.  Who knows.

Best of luck with your situation, keep us posted if you hear from the POI :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #796 on: January 04, 2021, 08:13:45 PM »
Like I said in my previous post, she said this reading (chat) is not dependent or related to the previous reading (phone) when I asked about the change in contact.  So I don’t know what happened....
You don't know what happened?????
LOL. Sounds like a great reader. Today I say white and tomorrow black but hey readings are not dependent or related. I can't believe the shit these "people" can utter and what is worse, I can't believe people still pay money to these scammers and believe in them. Wake up and smell the coffee!

this I truly don't get myself but I don't believer her to be a scam by any stretch of the word. she's seen my past as clear as day, for the past event she even got the exact month right. so she is gifted. she has been right about the future events for me too, but her future dates have been hit or miss.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #797 on: January 04, 2021, 08:21:41 PM »
My situation is very confusing and when i read some of the guide messages I get emotional because she describes them perfectly. She is gifted and works for me. She had several big hits for me. By big hits  I mean things I would NEVER image happening, and they did. And the outcome was also as she described.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #798 on: January 06, 2021, 08:53:30 PM »
For that what’s app chat, does she contact you?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #799 on: January 06, 2021, 09:05:45 PM »
I have received txt msg before, but never Whatsapp.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #800 on: January 06, 2021, 10:26:08 PM »
For that what’s app chat, does she contact you?

Yes she will contact you on Whatsapp :)

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #801 on: January 07, 2021, 12:38:50 AM »

How was the text message reading? When you buy one do you have to email her to text you? How long and informative was the reading?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #802 on: January 07, 2021, 03:25:19 AM »
I don't think she is offering now. It was one question. She texted me the answer. It was correct.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #803 on: January 07, 2021, 04:16:09 AM »

How was the text message reading? When you buy one do you have to email her to text you? How long and informative was the reading?

You can get a package. It's available now.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #804 on: January 07, 2021, 04:41:01 PM »

You can get a package. It's available now.

The links are there but PayPal says it is sold out

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #805 on: January 07, 2021, 05:14:24 PM »
I am not sure. You can email her and ask when she is offering again. I know she is offering limited phone readings / whatsapp (which would be a chat reading) and the guides messages (the link is out so I am not sure if she will offer in the future).

Offline wishes215

« Reply #806 on: January 07, 2021, 08:00:10 PM »
any idea when her email readings are back?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #807 on: January 07, 2021, 08:36:36 PM »
I believe Spring / Summer

Offline starGazer

« Reply #808 on: January 08, 2021, 10:47:18 PM »
I’ve usually only read with Kisha about current POIs but I do have new love interest predictions.

I did the love path phone reading back in May where she said I’d be meeting someone new. The timeframe reference was around hurricane season or just after hurricane season.
In my general email reading from Sept 2019, she described a man I’d be meeting during the summer months.

I guess I’ll know by the holidays if this is accurate or not.

sorry if this is a daft question but is hurricane season summer time? as in do the email and phone readings align in the timeframe?
Sexyp normally its June 1st to the end of November

^ there’s some overlap in the readings since hurricane season can extend into fall.
I’ve only had this 1 general email read and this is the only call where she’s mentioned a new POI coming in so I’ll keep you updated if anything happens.

Updating as hurricane season has passed: (call was from May 2020, general email from Oct 2019)
I haven’t met the man she described. I have met many new guys this year but they don’t match the description she stated nor that I’d be in a developing relationship. Still single as a Pringle.

Only other chance would be if she was seeing for this upcoming summer 🤷🏻‍♀️ (This would still be within the 24 month window she adds to her email readings)

I did get another general email read Sept 2020 which says I’ll have a new romantic interest in mid-late summer.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #809 on: January 08, 2021, 11:29:53 PM »
in my readings (email) she says event could occur in the next 24 months. So maybe the next hurricane season?