Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277288 times)

Offline KitKat121

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #780 on: January 03, 2021, 12:23:23 PM »

Thank you for this Bella

Was that your first reading with her via chat ? Had anything kisha said on chat reasonated with you or come to pass ?

I had two whatsapp readings.  You can ask as many questions as the time allows. Once you ask a question, she goes away for a min or two, then starts typing. Her answers for me were all very long so maybe another min or two or three for her to type

Offline Bella728

« Reply #781 on: January 03, 2021, 04:41:06 PM »
Phone, then WhatsApp.

Nothing she said on the phone came to pass.

Chat predictions are still far out.

Whether it resonated...I don’t know. It was ok at the time but when I went back to the chat msg, it felt very general.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #782 on: January 03, 2021, 06:36:05 PM »
how far apart were your 2 readings, phone and chat?

Phone, then WhatsApp.

Nothing she said on the phone came to pass.

Chat predictions are still far out.

Whether it resonated...I don’t know. It was ok at the time but when I went back to the chat msg, it felt very general.

Offline Bella728

« Reply #783 on: January 03, 2021, 07:33:25 PM »
Phone in June. Chat in December.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #784 on: January 03, 2021, 11:07:19 PM »

now this is a bit disappointing to know. she couldn't see that far out that POI would not reach out or change his mind??? I thought she didn't believe in free will or does she?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #785 on: January 03, 2021, 11:17:41 PM »

now this is a bit disappointing to know. she couldn't see that far out that POI would not reach out or change his mind??? I thought she didn't believe in free will or does she?

But she said Kisha said he’d reach out in a 1 on the phone...could mean January.  I’ve never done a chat reading with her but maybe it’s like how some people say their email readings are spot on and everything happens but her phone readings are more hit or miss for them? Like for me..her phone readings are spot on...email readings are not as good. Although I’ve never had her do a complete turn around on anything yet....

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #786 on: January 04, 2021, 12:16:39 AM »
Hey peeps. It's been a super long time since I've been on here. How's everyone doing? Any predictions come to pass in the last year?

My Aries update is going to be short. She was right about everything regarding my ex whom I've been over since around March of 2020. He ended up getting married to the female he moved in with. Kisha said many times that his situation with her wasn't permanent but that he was not going to be moving on from her and the state of Florida until further down the line. Time frame was never given and it doesn't matter to me anymore anyway. I haven't had a reading about him since March of 2020.

In the interim, I've had two general readings and two with specific questions. In my general readings, she continued to see the same man she's been telling me about since April of 2018, who still has yet to appear in my life. She's never changed her time frame of "in the warmer months/spring" for meeting this fella. She's never changed her physical description of him; never changed her personality description of him nor what kind of relationship we'd have. Since it's been almost 3 years since she first mentioned him, I will admit, I'm getting quite discouraged and losing faith that my path will ever cross his. That being said, I've seen many people on here say that they had things come to pass years after the reading occurred. I think that's the only thing that has me maintaining 5% faith lol.

So that's my update. I'm anxious to see what others have experienced. I hope 2021 ends up being a very blessed year for everyone. Happy New Year peeps!

Offline cinderella

« Reply #787 on: January 04, 2021, 01:07:49 AM »

But she said Kisha said he’d reach out in a 1 on the phone...could mean January.  I’ve never done a chat reading with her but maybe it’s like how some people say their email readings are spot on and everything happens but her phone readings are more hit or miss for them? Like for me..her phone readings are spot on...email readings are not as good. Although I’ve never had her do a complete turn around on anything yet....

This is why I want to try her on the phone too. I got a general email and am waiting to see what happens, but I ear some have had it better on the phone. It seems to be 50/50 on calls and emails, which works better for people (and of course if what she says happens)

Offline Bella728

« Reply #788 on: January 04, 2021, 01:22:08 AM »
I don’t think it’s Jan.  My chat reading was December and she said he won’t reach out.  I even told her this is different from her Phone reading.  She said the current reading is not dependent or related to the previous reading....whatever that means.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #789 on: January 04, 2021, 01:50:19 AM »
I don’t think it’s Jan.  My chat reading was December and she said he won’t reach out.  I even told her this is different from her Phone reading.  She said the current reading is not dependent or related to the previous reading....whatever that means.

That's a nice way of saying Kisha flip flops. She's good with certain things for me, but she's been completely wrong on relationships.

Offline cinderella

« Reply #790 on: January 04, 2021, 02:21:19 AM »

That's a nice way of saying Kisha flip flops. She's good with certain things for me, but she's been completely wrong on relationships.

this is why I'm iffy on her romance part for me. Granted she's been spot on for others, but many say she wasn't good/correct on the romance part and that's kind of te area I'm focused on atm

Offline wishes215

« Reply #791 on: January 04, 2021, 03:21:38 AM »
it could be and it could also be 1 year from her reading or the 1st of any month. thats not the what my concern is. my point it why did her December reading completely flip? she didn't give her another number which a lot of the readers tend to do, they tend to push out the date.  she said he just wont contact her. I mean thats a bold prediction. but then again, maybe in another 6 months what if her prediction switches again. see this hasn't happened with me before, she has always been very consistent, on phone or email.

did you ask her what changed in him to change his mind?

Offline Bella728

« Reply #792 on: January 04, 2021, 10:04:04 AM »
Like I said in my previous post, she said this reading (chat) is not dependent or related to the previous reading (phone) when I asked about the change in contact.  So I don’t know what happened....

Offline Bella728

« Reply #793 on: January 04, 2021, 10:05:39 AM »
Btw, she’s correct that my POi didn’t contact me....

Offline sexyp

« Reply #794 on: January 04, 2021, 05:49:55 PM »
her readings seem to depend on free will