Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277332 times)

Offline Just FYI

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #690 on: December 03, 2020, 03:25:53 PM »

Question:
How do you ask specific question to Kisha? Do you elaborate what is happening or just one line of question? Any examples?
Does she give full details or just one paragraph for one specific question?

I've asked questions like "what do you see for me continuing to do X?" or "what do you see for me and X?" and she sent a 3 paragraph (800 word) explanation.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #691 on: December 03, 2020, 03:28:36 PM »
see that makes sense to me, but how Is he wanting me to like a page on fb show me that he is dedicated or committed to us?:) or the fact that he is indirectly contacting me an indication that I am still on his mind and thats what she meant by "commitment and dedication?" don't know if I'm just trying to make her prediction fit.

Page like requests are being sent all friends, aren’t they? No, you can send the to specific friends if you want too.

If you are his friend on FB, you will receive it. Not to spoil it for you but I don’t see any dedication there. You aren't spoiling it for me, this is obviously no form of dedication in my book. yes, to indirect contact is what ill take it as.

Question:
How do you ask specific question to Kisha? Do you elaborate what is happening or just one line of question? Any examples?
Does she give full details or just one paragraph for one specific question? she gives more than a paragraph. I don't give any background, just the question. e.g., where is this reationship headed? will we reconcile? how do they feel, etc

Offline Kaz

« Reply #692 on: December 03, 2020, 03:35:07 PM »
When Kisha says things will happen in the “Fall,spring or winter” months how accurate is she?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #693 on: December 03, 2020, 05:21:51 PM »
She usually tells me "in the colder months" or " warmer months" . A few times she mentioned dates, she said 10 or October and she was accurate.
Recently she mentioned something would happen and I was expecting this event to be mid November, earlier than she predicted. Well, it was postponed, and the new date falls exactly when she was saying....

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #694 on: December 03, 2020, 08:46:01 PM »
I had my first email reading from kisha I was skeptical as I’m usually used to giving a picture to tune in better as I always felt just a name alone isn’t enough since a many people can share the same names etc. any how it wasn’t the best she was very very vague throughout parts were slightly on point but I’ve been left with more confusion and unanswered questions then when I begun. I really thought she’d give some insight into the situation but unfortunately I can’t ask her anything to clarify as it states on her site she doesn’t do that and she doesn’t do contact time frames or proxy etc there were things said such as for example “IF the opportunity arises you may get back together or reconnect” but she didn’t say if this would actually happen or when it was more like there is a possibility and there is also not whic left me confused not sure if this has happened with anyone else

Offline maggs30

« Reply #695 on: December 03, 2020, 09:46:38 PM »
I had my first email reading from kisha I was skeptical as I’m usually used to giving a picture to tune in better as I always felt just a name alone isn’t enough since a many people can share the same names etc. any how it wasn’t the best she was very very vague throughout parts were slightly on point but I’ve been left with more confusion and unanswered questions then when I begun. I really thought she’d give some insight into the situation but unfortunately I can’t ask her anything to clarify as it states on her site she doesn’t do that and she doesn’t do contact time frames or proxy etc there were things said such as for example “IF the opportunity arises you may get back together or reconnect” but she didn’t say if this would actually happen or when it was more like there is a possibility and there is also not whic left me confused not sure if this has happened with anyone else

She told me there was a possibility and no it didn't happen.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #696 on: December 04, 2020, 11:55:47 PM »
I guess it’s just my luck since I’ve seen a lot of good reviews with kishas email readings but for me unfortunately it just was all over the place and quite scattered in terms of delivery and answering the question making more confusion than clarification

Offline wishes215

« Reply #697 on: December 05, 2020, 02:36:34 AM »
I remember reading her for the first time and I was thoroughly confused. but mine was a phone reading but I was still left confused. but as I read with her more, I think she was able to explain herself better. but I always felt her emails were better explained than her phone readings. phones used to be quite all over the place, but for me they have gotten better. not saying you should try her again but thats just how it went with me.

I guess it’s just my luck since I’ve seen a lot of good reviews with kishas email readings but for me unfortunately it just was all over the place and quite scattered in terms of delivery and answering the question making more confusion than clarification

Offline souls3@

« Reply #698 on: December 05, 2020, 03:28:02 AM »
Same here. I feel no luck with Kisha. Confused with her general reading and still wondering if the reading is meant for me or not. Can’t relate to what she is saying. But to be fair, I have to wait for 2-3 years to see if the predictions come true. She mentioned about financial increase in a few months and before her reading, I got salary increase. So I guess one prediction passed?

Both Yona and Kisha predicted new love interest in 2021 for me. She said I see you are connecting with  a person who would be interested to involve romantically. If she mentioned like this, What are the chances this prediction will pass? She didn’t mention how, where, who, and when exactly so I am a bit skeptical.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #699 on: December 05, 2020, 04:05:01 AM »
For those of you that Kisha has been nice enough to look at the situation with a third party, how accurate did that turn out to be? It kinda depends what mood I catch her in. Sometimes she’ll give me info, sometimes she gets mad at me for asking. Soooo...for those of you who are asking about a person involved with someone else, how accurate was she when she does actually give you that info.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #700 on: December 05, 2020, 06:29:41 AM »
Same here. I feel no luck with Kisha. Confused with her general reading and still wondering if the reading is meant for me or not. Can’t relate to what she is saying. But to be fair, I have to wait for 2-3 years to see if the predictions come true. She mentioned about financial increase in a few months and before her reading, I got salary increase. So I guess one prediction passed?

Both Yona and Kisha predicted new love interest in 2021 for me. She said I see you are connecting with  a person who would be interested to involve romantically. If she mentioned like this, What are the chances this prediction will pass? She didn’t mention how, where, who, and when exactly so I am a bit skeptical.

She mentioned me meeting someone but it wouldn’t be a love at first sight thing. She actually said him and I would both be a bit irritated by each other at first and that we are very different. I found this to be very interesting as she said he would have the ‘potential’ to be something more in my life if we looked past our initial differences. I suppose this is where free will comes to play.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #701 on: December 05, 2020, 07:07:22 AM »
I’m hey you read with Micah but so far carla has been very accurate for me I usually send my name and picture along she tuned in very on point and some career short term predictions came to pass but long term love ones I’m still yet to see

Lovefash67

« Reply #702 on: December 07, 2020, 02:58:07 PM »
In Feb 2020, Kiesha gave me a prediction that the guy I was involved with it would no go anywhere and that I will get relationship aspect and balance from a guy who I happen to know or know of.She expressed that this relationship will be balanced and he is a better fit.

The guy that I was involved with in March ended up going quite and in April I texted him stating I believe we're on to separate paths and it is best we never communicate again. In June 2020, I blocked the guy and I am not surprised that I didn't hear from him. He has always been the type of person two respect boundaries. If I say I don't want to speak to you he doesn't intrude on my decision.

In July 2020, my bff and I were hanging out and she mentions a guy named AB. We all went to college together and she has mentioned I'm before and asking if I want to be put on but I always hesitate and just let it go. Well this time , I told her that she can connect us. We ended up hanging out and really hit it off and months later we are now together. I will say that Keisha was right this guy is a way better fit for me. He literally goes out of is way to make sure that I am happy. He is not the most wealthiest person or has tons of money but does make sure to let me know that he loves me. This is what I truly value about this person. There have been tons of relationships where a guy has used money as an excuse not to put effort into a relationship or as a way of being unable to do things.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #703 on: December 07, 2020, 04:02:45 PM »
Hi All, I ordered the monthly guide messages from Kisha, and I am very impressed. Anyone else ordered it? She usually gives me a detailed prediction about one topic, with a few paragraphs. The message doesn't seem to be for the week....

I got them in October and November and my friend was able to get last month and this month. They were sold out before I got around to buying for this month. There are very specific things mentioned that really resonated with me. I think they are useful to keep you on the best path. My friend had some specific predictions which were directly tied to a situation she is dealing with. There was something I realized I was doing that was brought to my attention in one of my readings. I have seen a change since I corrected it. She added a note one week that said I know you probably hate me now. It was a hard pill to swallow.

For those who regularly get email readings from her do you think when she predicts what her guide says is clearer than what she says she sees? I find it interesting that she says that she won’t give any clairvoyant messages in the weekly reads.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #704 on: December 07, 2020, 05:36:42 PM »
Kisha has also (not knowingly) brought something to my attention in 2 phone readings by her guides describing me in a particular way. The first time I thought nothing much of it, but the second reading it hit me that there was something different about me and it wasn’t normal, at least for me. I did some research and found the reason why I became this way. I think the guides were trying to tell me through her that how you are feeling isn’t you. Knowing Kisha doesn’t flat out disclose anything medical, they found a way to get it across to me.