Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277326 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #675 on: November 30, 2020, 02:27:32 AM »
so I am curious to know how kisha even gets those numbers for predictions. has anyone ever asked her? I mean is she seeing those numbers/months or her guides are whispering them to her?:) was just wondering:)

Her guides talk to her from what she has typed in her general emails to me. She has said they are telling me

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #676 on: November 30, 2020, 03:50:18 AM »
I have a question for those of you that have been reading with Kisha longer than me...has she ever said you’ll be getting extra money? In my email reading she said that I’d be coming into money and it’s basically free money...that she doesn’t see it tied to work or bills. I’ve had a few others mention it but I’ve always disregarded it becuz who doesn’t want extra money lol.

Yes, and it happened.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #677 on: November 30, 2020, 04:14:37 AM »
so I am curious to know how kisha even gets those numbers for predictions. has anyone ever asked her? I mean is she seeing those numbers/months or her guides are whispering them to her?:) was just wondering:)

Her guides talk to her from what she has typed in her general emails to me. She has said they are telling me

interesting. thanks

Offline wishes215

« Reply #678 on: November 30, 2020, 08:11:40 PM »
how does kisha break bad news? does she sugar coat and it can confuse you or she just comes out and says it?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #679 on: November 30, 2020, 08:20:16 PM »
She told me about a situation that would happen and the outcome. When I read the email, I thought it was something, but it was actually something else and happened as she mentioned. She gave me faith that the outcome would be good ,but for a few months, I had my stress level to the top. Ex-POI did something that I wouldn't expect from my worst enemy.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #680 on: November 30, 2020, 08:49:02 PM »

She told me about a situation that would happen and the outcome. When I read the email, I thought it was something, but it was actually something else and happened as she mentioned. She gave me faith that the outcome would be good ,but for a few months, I had my stress level to the top. Ex-POI did something that I wouldn't expect from my worst enemy.

so sorry to hear that. did you think it was positive ant it was negative or the other way around?

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #681 on: November 30, 2020, 11:38:50 PM »
how does kisha break bad news? does she sugar coat and it can confuse you or she just comes out and says it?

When she’s had bad news for me she hasn’t made it sound like it’s NBD. At the same time, she’s also exaggerated how bad something would be. I don’t blame her for exaggerating if the guides really wanted me to be aware of it and pay attention, but after it happened I was like - oh, that wasn’t so terrible...

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2020, 01:46:48 AM »

so sorry to hear that. did you think it was positive ant it was negative or the other way around?
He did something HORRIBLE, but the outcome was favorable to me. Not in a million years I would think I would face something like this.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #683 on: December 01, 2020, 05:05:36 AM »
oh I would prefer that then her underplaying it.

When she’s had bad news for me she hasn’t made it sound like it’s NBD. At the same time, she’s also exaggerated how bad something would be. I don’t blame her for exaggerating if the guides really wanted me to be aware of it and pay attention, but after it happened I was like - oh, that wasn’t so terrible...

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #684 on: December 01, 2020, 07:33:18 AM »

Per my personal experience, Kisha delivers bad news in email readings much harsher than over phone. That's just my feeling.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #685 on: December 01, 2020, 04:11:02 PM »
ok. can't wait for her email readings to be back on.

Per my personal experience, Kisha delivers bad news in email readings much harsher than over phone. That's just my feeling.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #686 on: December 03, 2020, 02:02:58 AM »
so kisha predicted that i'll have a lil better feeling about my POI's dedication and commitment in some # of weeks and on that day, I got a "page like request" on Fb from my POI. lol! are we sure thats not she saw in her reading?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #687 on: December 03, 2020, 03:57:48 AM »
so kisha predicted that i'll have a lil better feeling about my POI's dedication and commitment in some # of weeks and on that day, I got a "page like request" on Fb from my POI. lol! are we sure thats not she saw in her reading?

Kisha can see this type of stuff. Once I sent someone an email with an old photo attached. She said, your email had an attachment that was like a trigger to his memory.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #688 on: December 03, 2020, 05:56:13 AM »
see that makes sense to me, but how Is he wanting me to like a page on fb show me that he is dedicated or committed to us?:) or the fact that he is indirectly contacting me an indication that I am still on his mind and thats what she meant by "commitment and dedication?" don't know if I'm just trying to make her prediction fit.

Kisha can see this type of stuff. Once I sent someone an email with an old photo attached. She said, your email had an attachment that was like a trigger to his memory.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #689 on: December 03, 2020, 09:24:58 AM »
see that makes sense to me, but how Is he wanting me to like a page on fb show me that he is dedicated or committed to us?:) or the fact that he is indirectly contacting me an indication that I am still on his mind and thats what she meant by "commitment and dedication?" don't know if I'm just trying to make her prediction fit.

Page like requests are being sent all friends, aren’t they?

If you are his friend on FB, you will receive it. Not to spoil it for you but I don’t see any dedication there.

Question:
How do you ask specific question to Kisha? Do you elaborate what is happening or just one line of question? Any examples?
Does she give full details or just one paragraph for one specific question?

anything